Page 2 of 432 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: Does Great Flood during the time of Noah really happened?

rcruman: Here's some, when elephant feel that they are dying they will go to a journey and die in there common graveyard.
    But scientist found a bone of Elephant and a bone of a big fish. It indicates that it is impossible for a elephant and fish to live and die together not unless they come together during flood.

Ice: Name your source. Is it carbon dated? That both the elephant and the "big fish" died at the same year? Because if not, then it is possible that the elephant died when the land was still up (when most of the continents are still connected with each other by land) and the fish died when it is already covered by water.

rcruman: Another, how come if we dig in a mountain we can found shell?

Ice: What kind of shell? Like which mountain?

rcruman: But the Great flood can be read and written in Genesis whole chapter of 6,7,8 & 9.

Ice: That's the problem, the only source of information is the Bible. Lets take greek mythology for example. More specifically the Trojan War. Just recently, the walled city of Troy has been located somewhere in Turkey. Historically, the city existed and King Priam did ruled this once mighty city. But does this mean that the Trojan War existed? If it did? Does it mean that the Gods of Olympus also played parts of this war? If you base your answers merely in the Bible, why don't we just believe everything about Greek mythology then while we are at it! Considering....these gods from Olympus, are the great gods that the greeks and romans get to worship before they became Christians.

The alleged NOAHS ARK existed and is located in the mountains of Turkey . Kalimot lang ko sa ngalan sa bukid yet it is not reachable anymore by mankind . It is considered as one of the GREATEST TREASURES ever found . It fits the perfect description of the bibles " NOAH'S ARK " .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Mutuo ko kay its a matter of faith.... even if walay naka video ato sa una bisag 8MM lang nga camera nga way sounds effects...

mayta magawas na ni sa natgeo oi! haron masulbad ni..pagka dugaya na kaha gyud ato..dili gyudko ka tuo ani..kai kon duna pa lagi dakong lunop, ang mga tao pulos pareha ra og race nila ni noah..oi! pag chure mo oi!

@MrBiddle its a matter of faith? kai matud pa sa mga katiguwangan?

it could explain the mass deaths of the dinasours

Yes its a matter of faith cuz how can it be proven? Empirically?

Quote Originally Posted by abortretryfail
    it could explain the mass deaths of the dinasours
    sa ato pa pasabot nimo panahon to sa dinosaurs?

Quote Originally Posted by MrBiddle
    Yes its a matter of faith cuz how can it be proven? Empirically?
    hinuon kai ang pangutana nahitabo ba ang dakong baha? pong pang lolo nga gi sultihan pud sa iyang lolo sa iyang lolo sa lolo sa tanan nga nakabasa rasab diay og libro ambot og kon kinsay ga suwat tingalig nakasakay pud sila siya cguro ni noah kai naka suwat man og libro kay walapa apil ka anud sa mga dinosaur matud pang abortretryfail..

I think the Ice Age killed the dinosaurs.... We're all free to speculate...

As for ANYTHING nga dili empirically provable its a matter of choice of of belief. And from belief springs conviction... its a box of chocolates really. just take our pick.

Ice wrote:
    Ice: What kind of shell? Like which mountain?

Many kinds of Shell, why wont you try to dig or ask people living in a mountain if they found shell.
    But for me i've proved it to found shell.

Ice wrote:
    Ice: That's the problem, the only source of information is the Bible. Lets take greek mythology for example. More specifically the Trojan War. Just recently, the walled city of Troy has been located somewhere in Turkey. Historically, the city existed and King Priam did ruled this once mighty city. But does this mean that the Trojan War existed? If it did? Does it mean that the Gods of Olympus also played parts of this war? If you base your answers merely in the Bible, why don't we just believe everything about Greek mythology then while we are at it! Considering....these gods from Olympus, are the great gods that the greeks and romans get to worship before they became Christians.

Then that's your problem also, how come you keep on saying that I only use the bible as basis then you didn't even prove to me that the bible is wrong. The bible is complete for those who have fear and faith in God. How about you IceInHell what's your basis?

All of my physical example will be posted here soon coz i will look for it again because I've just heard and read it during my high school days. It's been featured also at National Geographic.

Peace!

rcruman: Many kinds of Shell, why wont you try to dig or ask people living in a mountain if they found shell. But for me i've proved it to found shell.

Ice: And just because you said so...it makes everything right. Nice argument my friend. And if indeed you found shells, you didn't even try to study what kind! There are moluscs that do carry shells but can be found in the mountains even today. But it doesn't mean they came from the sea nor the "great flood".

rcruman: Then that's your problem also, how come you keep on saying that I only use the bible as basis then you didn't even prove to me that the bible is wrong. The bible is complete for those who have fear and faith in God. How about you IceInHell what's your basis?

Ice: Believe me my friend, I have been earnestly trying to prove to you that the Bible is not perfect. You, however, avoid questions that will discredit the Bible's perfection. Why don't we faithfully answer each other's questions and perhaps we'll progress to something. Either my beliefs proven wrong...or yours.

rcruman: All of my physical example will be posted here soon coz i will look for it again because I've just heard and read it during my high school days. It's been featured also at National Geographic.

Ice: Oh please, let's be specific. I'll await your reply.

SPRINGFIELD_XD_40: The alleged NOAHS ARK existed and is located in the mountains of Turkey . Kalimot lang ko sa ngalan sa bukid yet it is not reachable anymore by mankind . It is considered as one of the GREATEST TREASURES ever found . It fits the perfect description of the bibles " NOAH'S ARK " .

Ice: There was something found in Mt. Ararat in Turkey but it is yet to be proven as Noah's ark. While awaiting for the final result of the study, if ever they will be able to produce one, why don't we think about this:

-The Great Pyramid of Cheops was built about 2589-2566 BC, about 230 years before the flood, yet it has no water marks on it.
    -The Djoser Step Pyramid at Saqqara, Egypt, built about 2630 BC doesn't show any signs of having been under water. Likewise for many other ancient structures.
    -But even more importantly, the Egyptians have continuous historical records for hundreds of years before and after the time of the flood that make no mention of a great flood. This shows that they were not only not aware of a global flood, they certainly were not greatly affected by one. Outside of the Bible, there is no historical or physical evidence that would place a worldwide flood during the time period specified by the Bible for the great flood.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 432 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast