Page 155 of 946 FirstFirst ... 145152153154155156157158165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 9456

Default Re: Straight-Natured Gay Men, Post ta diri mga brad!

Quote Originally Posted by MT@EVEREST View Post
    nahadlok na nuon ko na ako ni gi post... kay basin nagbasa basa pud sha ani... mura obvious raba kung siya makabasa....
    It's really all up to you i-accept ba nimo siya and if you can handle the fact that he will be tempted twice as much since he's attracted to both sexes and the possibility that he have had *** with guys before. He basically laid all his cards for you to see who he really is.

Love that is heard is different from love that is felt. He tells you he loves you but are you sure he really loves you more than a best friend or are his ways just that of a typical best friend? Or are you just challenged to change him? That you can make him straight? Sometimes we only see what we want to see. It is important for you to analyze things rationally.

Don't rush into things. I know that you really really like this guy but can you live with all the baggage he has with him?

PS.
    I know a handful of very straight natured gay men. One is a lawyer and a also a son of a retired high ranking police officer. His partner, a doctor, a son of a military official. And you know what? They are both open to their families. Attends family reunions, birthdays, etc.

I myself is a son of a retired military official.

@ MT@EVEREST

Have you seen the movie Love of Siam? If you haven't, I suggest you do. Malingaw and murag maka.relate ka sa girls nga naibog sa mga boys who like boys. hehe. I think blakrabit is right. Clarify what kind of love he's talking about. 'I love you mare let's just keep it secret ha' or 'I love you girlfriend and I want to marry you someday' ba jud na. lol.

OT
    The word baggage made me think of something. Package. hmmm. hahaha. Simang much. Pardon moi.

so how are we suppose to know people here better, if everybody's just a clone?

@Icarus

WOW.
    Gi.answer jud nimo.
    IKAW NA.

@MT. EVEREST

Wa koi insights nga mahatag kay noob ko in terms of relationships.
    The only good thing nga nahitabo kay niangkon sya nimo kung unsa jud sya.
    As what blakrabit posted, naa ra nimo kung ready baka i.accept sya.
    And dapat before ka mu.dive ana, open ka sa tanang possibilities.

Lovvvveee has no gender! Mao rana along masulti. Maaung bonethug ninyo! Uwan man oie- depressing

Default Re: Mga MAYA, this is for US!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by narnian View Post
    1. why are there people who would always talk behind our backs, making our preference a hot issue to talk about whenever we're not around? what will they get from "OUTing" us?

2. are we all destined to be lonely (specially when we grow old)?

3. if we decide to be straight, can we really walk the straight path without looking back?

4. if you are in a relationship, how long have you been together (i mean with the same ***)? if your single, do you think you'll be able to find something for keeps?
    1. It's natural in this society, backstabbers are everywhere.
    2. Sa ako pgsabot MAYA kay pwde sa laki and bae right?
    3. It's for u to decide on that TS. Pero dili bya kamu ra gi judge sa society. Tanan mn kita gi judge. Gays, Lesbians, Girls and Boys. It's all about on how we overcome these judgmental society.

Quote Originally Posted by FreezedEntity View Post
    @Icarus

WOW.
    Gi.answer jud nimo.
    IKAW NA.
    i needed some release, an intellectual masturbation of sorts. all i needed was some stimulation.

Quote Originally Posted by icarus_ View Post
    i needed some release, an intellectual masturbation of sorts. all i needed as some stimulation.
    Kinky. **grin

Quote Originally Posted by FreezedEntity View Post
    Kinky. **grin
    you know what they say with words being useless... unless converted into action.

11.    Advertisement