Page 903 of 946 FirstFirst ... 893900901902903904905906913 ... LastLast
Results 9,021 to 9,030 of 9456

Quote Originally Posted by FreezedEntity View Post
    Ni Hi naman ka nya, hahahaha
    naghulat pa ko sa iyang reply. hehe

@chris_smith Pasensya na hah. Nag-inarte ako igsoon. hahahahahah
    Bro @illidan_great unsa man jud. Nana oh hamag na!

@chris_smith Pasensya na hah. Nag-inarte ako igsoon. hahahahahah
    Bro @illidan_great unsa man jud. Nana oh hamag na!
    unsa'y hamag? hehe

Yep. Ayaw lang ka pressure gud. Di man sad kaha imoha pic ang ipilit nimo? Kung imoha man gani ipost nalang na diri dretso! Haha
    Hahaha secreto para bibo

Quote Originally Posted by chris_smith View Post
    unsa'y hamag? hehe
    Hamag = Sukol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kur4pik4 View Post
    Hahaha secreto para bibo
    Pics na daun!

yiieeee kilig vuh oiesxt

Hey guys i am back and I am airing out my rant about my experience. Loving someone is the greatest thing a person can do but once love is already out of the picture it is the most painful thing that will happen to a person. Loving someone more than yourself is not a sin but you should be aware of the consequences.

I admit once I invest my feelings to someone (regardless of gender); my world will evolve around them. well, a line from a song (not over you) speaks what i am feeling right now: "I thought you were innocent took this heart and put it through hell and still your magnificent... If you ask me how I'm doin' I would say I'm doin' just fine I would lie and say that you're not on my mind but I go out and I sit down at a table set for two and finally I'm forced to face the truth no matter what I say I'm, not over you". Even how much I want to get mad at him I can't cause I love him that much - that his happiness is my happiness but I can't be unfair to myself and deny my feelings of being hurt. No words can describe what I am having right now; seeing his picture smiling and his eyes radiates how happy he is together with his new partner makes me in pain but I should not think for my feelings only cause, as I have said, his happiness is my happiness too. The only thing I can do is to move on, hoping one day, our fate will cross again and if that time will happen I will never ever let go of it.

Hahahhaa kaila sad ko sa kinsa nag pa gama sa life size poster ni pope
    @iMAX we are indeed on the same boat then. It is unfair for our part to be in a one sided love. I know what is like to be happy when he is and to feel down when hes sad. It hurts knowing that you could never ever stay mad at him for a long time. Still your love for him prevails all other emotions and thoughts. I know cuz I am there too. I too want to think that maybe, someday our paths may cross and intertwine, when we are both mature and ready for a relationship. But it only saddens me more, it is nothing but a wishful thinking. One should pay more attention to what is happening now in the present.

Quote Originally Posted by StumbledDown View Post
    Gakatawa kos gymnastics!!!! Hahahaha
    Maayong gabii ninyo!
    Nailhan na ba kung kinsa ni si stumbleddown? hihihhi

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chris_smith View Post
    sorry sa late reply. hehehe... sa ako ra man gud, ma-inlab ko sa tao nga sige ug simba. ambot. regardless kung unsa iyang religion. hehe
    sus. be careful jud anang mga religious ug hilig mag simba simba. based lang sa ako experience ha.

11.    Advertisement