Page 327 of 946 FirstFirst ... 317324325326327328329330337 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 9456

Default Re: Straight-Natured Gay Men, Post ta diri mga brad!

Avid GLEE Fan here but same as you I don't like "high school musical, secret circle, breaking dawn, twilight", na stress gani ko ka2ng nag tan aw ko ana nga shows. I think GLEE is a different level from those aforementioned shows 'coz they're more on concentrating on showing the reality of teenage life. Dli kaparehas sa uban nga nag revolve ra ang sturya sa nag uros2x nga GUGMA, unya buhaton dayon ang tanan, kalimtan ang tanan para lang sa GUGMA.

Na hook ko sa show kay tungod sa storylines. And that the show embraces diversity. Bonus nlang nang kanta2x nila. Maypag mo tan aw ka aron mka sabot ka.

Quote Originally Posted by hades8714 View Post
    hahahaha. pa macho effect.
    di man gud bai, it's just that i find those shows/movies annoying. musical nga ambot. wtf. hasta ang big bang theory and high school musical, secret circle, breaking dawn, twilight. i can't stand watching them. maybe these shows are just not for me. it caters to younger demographics, i believe.

naa pay shows that are much gayer than that nga na tan-aw nako bai. will & grace, desperate housewives, and of course the gayest show, spartacus. haha. bewbs and pecs in one show.

payter sab ang supernatural ug smallville! haha
    OT naba ni?

Quote Originally Posted by spitfire View Post
    Reading back and still reading... subscribing! Hi, All!
    welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyukies View Post
    naa koi amigo nga maya. nya dili naman daw siya maya.

unsa na man siya, girl?

wheww!! been back-reading for several days now.. nahuman jud ug basa from 240+ to current. wala nko ni-start sa sugod. hehe.. it's nice to know naay tambayanan ang mga langgam nga gagmay dri. hehe..

ok.. ok.. edit to the last part.. i know most guys here like to refer themselves as a slight deviation of a not-so-straight man.. as a newbie, i do not intend to offend. (peace)

Quote Originally Posted by hades8714 View Post
    hahahaha. pa macho effect.
    di man gud bai, it's just that i find those shows/movies annoying. musical nga ambot. wtf. hasta ang big bang theory and high school musical, secret circle, breaking dawn, twilight. i can't stand watching them. maybe these shows are just not for me. it caters to younger demographics, i believe.

naa pay shows that are much gayer than that nga na tan-aw nako bai. will & grace, desperate housewives, and of course the gayest show, spartacus. haha. bewbs and pecs in one show.
    i guess so hopefully apil pa ko anang "younger demographics" hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by spitfire View Post
    ok.. ok.. edit to the last part.. i know most guys here like to refer themselves as a slight deviation of a not-so-straight man.. as a newbie, i do not intend to offend. (peace)
    welcome bai! this thread has come a long a way it has some how helped me before because this thread has become my outlet everytime i want to express something this is my run to thread hopefully this wont get closed.

musta na ta dire

nganong naa may possibility na ma close ni? mga tarong mn ang mga naa dri na forum...

Quote Originally Posted by surferboy View Post
    welcome bai! this thread has come a long a way it has some how helped me before because this thread has become my outlet everytime i want to express something this is my run to thread hopefully this wont get closed.

Daghan kaayog feeling gwapo karon. PagEB bang! Breakout!
    Last edited by gunsky; 10-19-2012 at 05:04 AM.

@surferboy - thank you for the warm welcome. Lagi, i was reading back and witnessed a nonsensical act. It was like reading an adventure story - a group was trying so hard to build a perfect community then an antagonist rises from within who tries so hard to break that community.. tsk tsk..

Naa diay ko questions mga bai. I have read a lot and I find it ironic to still find traces of discrimation even from within this group. I have always thought that SNAGG and maya are interchangeable. By definition, they are indeed interchangeable but from what I have read, some here put boundaries between the two. So ako questions are, differentiate each ug unsay ginabuhat sa maya nga di pwede buhaton sa SNAGG and vice versa? I'm basically trying to understand kung asa ko na belong.

11.    Advertisement