Page 10 of 946 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Default Re: Mga MAYA, this is for US!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by locust101 View Post
    Innocenting pangutana: nganong maya man ang tawag?? dba langam man na?
    mao sad noh? y kaha?

basn tungod ang maya bisan unsa ray kan on...hehehe...

all out support ko ninyo diri...
    UP
    UP
    UP

i have friend na maya. ambot y maganahn cla og laki og usahay girl pwed mo ask y?? curious lang ko n born najud na or wat?? y d i f magpaila nalang jud nga gay kaysa e hide dba?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by narnian View Post
    yes, i know we are happy with all our little hidings... we seem to be comfortable in this little clandestine world we constructed for ourselves. yes, we have our share of carnal joys, of emotional pains, of tempting moments when we just wanna let it all out and shout to the world what we truly are, of those emotionally agonizing moments when we really want to know who we are but we end up in an internal wrestling of ethics and immoralities, of truth and lies, of realities and illusions... and often, if not always, we end up caught in the middle.

this thread is for us... i just want to mention things and ask questions in the hope of getting some sensible and valuable insights from PLUs (people like us) and those who think they understand us.

1. why are there people who would always talk behind our backs, making our preference a hot issue to talk about whenever we're not around? what will they get from "OUTing" us?

2. are we all destined to be lonely (specially when we grow old)?

3. if we decide to be straight, can we really walk the straight path without looking back?

4. if you are in a relationship, how long have you been together (i mean with the same ***)? if your single, do you think you'll be able to find something for keeps?
    i am so fond of gay and lesbian couples and i find it very romantic so i'm gonna support this in the name of my friends who belong in between.

ANS:

1.) closet queens lan man amung gnachismisan kai d man jud muamin masking pangka na ang pattern. the rest of the talks with my friends on the grayzone are all about boys and their crazy love lives!

2.) i don't think so. all of us are born with pairs. they just didn't realize who it is yet. rarely people would luckily find it like my friends.. i have a gay couple friend na mg 10 years na..and a lesbian couple friend na mg 8 years na..and i am so happy for both of them.

3.) depends on you kng kaya ninyo. but i'd rather not have my friends force themselves to go straight. God made them as they are. why bother changing? If religion tells them they'll go to hell with their preference, then look who's talking?!

4.) i am in a straight relationship like girl-boy relationship and we are turning 5 years. never tried it with the same *** and never would. I'd be an audience nlan.

mao na ge ingon dis guy s inlove with u pare maya2 hehe bsta lain modala og tanaw mao nana maya2 nana hehehe...

hmm.. i'm a maya. i admit that.
    ok, to start, for TS:

1. Why? Because they are not open minded. They do not accept in their life that there are people like us around the world. Also, when they know that you're a maya and you're in front of them, they only stare at you and if wala na ka, storya dayon na sila kutobs ilang ma tabi.

2. Nope but if you really believed it, then you'll be lonely forever.

3. I think not. You're just gonna lie to yourself and to the people around you. Why would you force yourself if you are really not.

4. its been 3 months na. Yes, you can find someone. But please ayaw sa bati nga way. There are millions of guys out there na nandot ug batasan ug kasabot nimu.

P.S. i think this is a good thread.

@kwoshunli, hmmm.. i think there is a possibility. 'Coz when you're maya, you don't really know that you're maya. Maybe you just feel confused. Thats what i though lang..

up up up ko ane!

to thine own self be true

cheers to you, maya peeps

wow this a nice thread..though it's not me like that...
    i just happen to know some, indeed true gyud na imo mga questions..
    bitaw how will it be...?

ako dili ko maya kundili banog.. hehehe joke lng.. bitaw this thread is very helpful sa mga said persons specially nga ga tago2x ra ang uban sa ila pgka tinuod hehehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 10 of 946 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast