Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lets make a list of Stores who add Credit Card srucharges after the DTI order.

oppppsss

andama nalang ang $100

Go ask Citibank and every bank you have transacted....

Default Re: Lets make a list of Stores who add Credit Card srucharges after the DTI orde

Why don't you call CITIBANK and ask them the QUESTION:

Are retialers ALLOWED to add surcharges to my credit card purchases

I will wait for the answer...

Please don't find excuses that this is in Cebu

Credit cards are accepted WORLDWIDE.....

Default Re: Lets make a list of Stores who add Credit Card srucharges after the DTI order.

My question is , ikaw ang gi surchargan ako ang mangutana sa bangko nako ? Why would I waste time doing that when I know for a fact a reason that it is a mere transaction between you and the retailer . The surcharge is for the retailer and the bank who " NAGPAUTANG " nimo . Gets na DAGGET , grabe pod ka kung wala gyud ka nakasabot ... ikaw ang mo adto sa BANGKO nimo sa Cebu , look for the nearest branch and ask them about it . Ngano ako gud intawn imo papangutan-on na ikaw man ang subject diri and your credit card . Tsk tsk tsk , bisan $ 200 pa na mag storya ta ug tinuod , GO TO YOUR BANK AND ASK FOR YOURSELF and FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF .

Secondly why would I ask every bank I transacted ? I never transacted with banks except the BANKS I have accounts with . You do TRANSACTIONS with retailers and just virtually anyone who accepts CC .

Ikatulo ngano di man ko nimo ipa rest gyud ? Tapulan ka ug hadlok ka mo find out for yourself sa imong ISSUING BANk sa CC nimo ? DOnt be shy , bisaya bitaw mo pareho Dagget . Kung ako pa papangutan-on nimo , yupak baya mag lengua estofada .

Why don't you call CITIBANK and ask them the QUESTION:

Are retialer ALLOWED to add surcharges to my credit card purchases
    Hoy bogitz , ngano ako na man lage patawagon nimo karon .

I will wait for the answer...
    LOLZ ... dont give me that excuse . Murag ikaw man ang ni tago na nuon in finding the answer . Dont worry I will call myself , too bad SUnday karon and you should call them kay Monday diha . 1st day of the business day .

Please don't find excuses that this is in Cebu
    Why would I excuse myself when you are the AUTHOR of the topic of the thread ? Syalan man DAGGET !! Hahaha .... tsk tsk tsk

Credit cards are accepted WORLDWIDE.....
    Of course but your ISSUING BANK and the RETAILERS has different policies compared in other countries .

" A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Default Re: Lets make a list of Stores who add Credit Card srucharges after the DTI orde

Ako nanawag nako sa CITIBANK regarding my MASTERCARD credit card...

they said SURCHARGES are prohibited.... the listed price should be the only amount I pay...

They asked me to give the information of the retailer. Mastercard is sending them the letter warning them to desist from adding surcharges or else they will revoke the merchant account

and the merchant/retailer can no longer use the MASTERCARD sign in their STORE....

Andama nalang $100

dako ra kaayo ang $200.00

pero to be fair

I would like any member of istorya currently working in a bank to please inform spring how credit card transactions are processed and why surcharges are not allowed....

LOLZ ... CITIBANK issued them a WARNING not to add surcharge anymore otherwise they will revoke the merchant account . Its a good topic eh ?? Why would you want to be fair ? I thought you called your bank already ? You go there and talk to them and bring your reciept where you got surcharge and ask them why it is like that .

Andamon nako ang $ 100 ? Adto sa bangko niom and find out for yourself . For the NTH time , its between the BANK who issued your VISA or MASTERCARDand the RETAILERS and not the VISA INTL or MASTERCARD itself . They surcharge you for a psecific reason and not because to overprice you . That reason could be for the fees used in the processing and transaction between the BANK and the RETAILER .

Are you scared DAGGET to find out for yourself ? YES or NO ra tubag ana . Now I can rest my case bisan gahi ka ug ulo gihapon and ga cge lang ug pataka . See yah !!

" A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40
    Are you scared DAGGET to find out for yourself ? YES or NO ra tubag ana . Now I can rest my case bisan gahi ka ug ulo gihapon and ga cge lang ug pataka . See yah !!
    Andama nalang $100.00

wako mahadlok

toll free number ra ang pag tawag... walay gasto......

Ga tuo ra siguro ka kanang VISA or MASTERCARD logo..... Is just a PLAIN LOGO....

that LOGO operates a WORLDWIDE network or computers to process transactions anywhere in the world and anytime.....

andama nalang $100

that is if you have word of honor.....

Quote Originally Posted by dagget
    Ga tuo ra siguro ka kanang VISA or MASTERCARD logo..... Is just a PLAIN LOGO....
    YES just like the local MEGALINK . They gfive licenses to those financing instituions to use the LOGO for processing transactions . Oh no wala ko ga tuo , I know it .

andama nalang $100 , that is if you have word of honor.....
    Go to your bank and ask them . Bring back the ANSWERS here and kana ug wala ka namakak . Well I will find out for myself also and I will ask people who are Philippine based that has a word of honor . For the record , ngano ga dali man ka sa $ 100 ? Nag deal na ba ? Like the deal in the TRILLIANES ?

ngano ma scared man ko....

THe TERMS and CONDITIONS are on my side

The processing of credit cards are on my side...

What do I have to be scared off....

MAstercard is the one warning the merchant....... or else mastercard will close their merchant account.....

if you want to know what is a merchant account....
    Merchant Account for Beginners

A merchant account is the ability for a business owner to accept credit cards online or in a retail atmosphere. It allows you to accept the credit card transactions for which gets processed and deposited into your bank account. There are many avenues of accepting credit cards by going online, credit card terminal and even wireless.

If you are a retail business or online merchant you will have to accept the merchant account responsibility to expand your resource capability in the way of credit cards and soon to come smart cards. I receive many questions on how to buy the latest equipment without them even having the merchant account setup. Always do the research on the merchant account first and then purchase the compatible equipment.

Merchant accounts and accepting credit cards online can be the most important step you need to take to enter the world of internet commerce.

A merchant account is an industry term when a business owner / merchant and a bank have contracted to accept credit card payments. Establishing an account with a bank, Independent Service Organization (ISO), or Merchant Service Provider (MSP) allows you to process credit card transactions or electronic payments received from your customers. The bank, ISO, or MSP will deposit the sale proceeds into your business checking account, less a small commission.

source:

http://www.infomerchant.net/merchant...scription.html

when a merchant account is revoked..... the store losses its ability to receive credit card payments.....

Andama nalang $100

deal

https://www.istorya.net/forums/index....912#msg2251912

i said ill take your bet.....

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast