Default My Personal Experience With Mooon Café at Robinsons Cybergate

Last week, I had the opportunity to visit Mooon Café at Robinsons Cybergate. It was out of the blue. I just want to visit the place, since my husband and I do love Mooon Café at Ayala. I have heard that there is Mooon Café at Cybergate which is kind of near to where I live (Talisay).

When I first get in, it was not crowded not like in their Ayala branch which is jump-packed with tourists and locals alike who want to taste what Mooon Café has to offer. I was greeted by the staff, I sit on one corner near the bathroom since this was one place where I can sit all by myself and concentrate on working.

I got my order nacho de salsa and bottomless iced tea. Guess what? They had served my order faster compared to Ayala which it takes a bit longer even though they have lots of stuff there. But my husband loved the beer tube there, even though sometimes their service is a bit slow we just keep on coming back in Ayala.

Then, a guy approached me (from Mooon Café) asked if all my order has been served and I told him yes. I got a hint he was the manager since he is wearing the same uniform as the manager of Mooon Café in Ayala. I was given a refill for my bottomless iced tea (faster) which is good compared to Ayala since it would take for me and my husband to get the attention of the waiter to give me a refill twice and even thrice.

I stayed like for 4-5 hours at Mooon Café at Robinsons Cybergate, did some work online and I even told myself to bring my husband here. Oh! When I paid the bill, I asked the waitress to let me borrow her pen, wrote a thank you note on a tissue. I went out, returned the pen and gave her my note.

Last Monday, I did bring him along because I want him to experience the quality of service I had here but unfortunately we go to Ayala instead. They are not offering draft beer tube. The waitress told me that only Ayala and IT Park branches offered this.

Now, as I am writing this post, I am at Mooon Café at their branch in Robinsons Cybergate. Oh, I just loved it here. The manager (same guy) who asked me before about my order personally gave me the refill of my bottomless iced tea. Got the same order -nacho de salsa and bottom less iced tea.

Before I forgot, their smoking area is at the back door (facing Chung Hua hospital). You can have table and chairs set up there.

My personal review:

Service – 10/10 (fast service)
    Food – 10/10 (tastes good as always)
    Ambiance – 10/10 (not crowded, peaceful perfect for working online)

For sure, I will keep on coming here…

Default Re: My Personal Experience With Mooon Café at Robinsons Cybergate

Up ta ani...nice sad ang service sa parkmall, abtik kaayo...lami pa gyud ang food!

i agree, i prefer pd their cybergate branch kay not crowded unlike sa ayala..

The food establishments at Robinson's Cybergate are better family dining destinations than other places kay dili samok.....

ana gyud basta wla kau crowd.. hehehe

Thanks sa ne up og ne comment One thing I noticed super paspas sad ilaha branch sa IT Park (The Walk). I don't like lang kay dghan tawo. We went there with my husband around 8pm gahapon, dghan tawo but accommodating man sad ang manager. We had issues on their wifi last week kay di mo connect, pag-wednesday yata to. Karon, gi-ayo na ang wifi. Kapila jud balik2x ako husband to help them sort out their wifi at least okay sya gahapon.

But di kaayo ko ganahan didto crowded kaayo, unya ang mga tawo kasagaran mo-adto kay mga barkada, haskang dgko au mga tingog ui mura man nakatag-iya sa place.

Pero nahan jud ko sa Cybergate, hilom di kaayo dghan tawo plus once in a blue moon raka maka-timing og mga tawo na mo dine-in na pwerte langasa. Not unlike Ayala and IT Park, di jud mawala ne mga saba-an

Okay rman mgtalk pero not to the extent ba mura lay respect sa uban tawo nangaon. . .

ahoi maka gutom mani nga thread!

lage usahay kay dugay kaayo maka serve and sa ayala!

naa gale toy kausa nga nayabo jud sa crew ang kanang usa ka pitcher nga juice sa babaye pwerteng ka shock jud namu tsk tsk, swerte siya boutan ang babaye!

I usually go there for cravings and for long studying and inventories.. Maau jd na dha, kaysa ayala maglibug cla sa order which is a bad thing.. Nice na dha, nice sa ayala ang harbor city, pro-active ang staff.. And tip jd daun..

not crowded meaning wala kaayo mga tao nag order, so dapat jud paspas sila mo hatod sa order.

10.    Advertisement