Page 1 of 227 123411 ... LastLast

Default Share your PET PHOTOs!

yoooo!!!

i dunno if this thread already exist mostly i noticed there are certain category of pets lang and breeds.. but if this already exist please forgive me

so anyway,

i don't know if you feel the same, that every time you took a cute,adorable,unique photo of your own pet you just want to share it with everyone!

so why not share it with all istoryans right!?

PLS NO QUOTING OF PICS!!! NO..NO! NO!
    hasol kaayo mo scroll same pictures ra diay naa sa isa ka page.. if there's a pic, remove nlng ang pic sa inyong quote please...

FOLLOW THESE RULES PLEASE!

depende nalng ninyo kung mo follow pa mo or what... it seems to be useless now. sakit sa mga tao.LOL...
    Spoiler! 

-please post A MUST SHARE pics of YOUR (not from the internet/google/websites) PET (dog/cat/rat/cockroach )
    -photos can be your pet alone or with you and your pets. (basta naa inyo pet, hinaot di lang background inyo pet )
    -no quoting of pics please
    -you can share the story of the photo or something you want to say and if you can, include the name aron mailhan sila... it's time to shine!
    -PHOTOS of the PETS must be your pet! not your neighbor or friend's pet! don't even get one from the internet. why? because this thread is where pet owners can show their pets and show that they're proud of them!
    -anyone could also POST their reactio to the photo but please no quoting. (kapoy scroll)
    -no discussion that is not related to the picture. meaning? if you post here (with or without photos) your post must be in relation to the pictures posted here and not discussing pet stores, tips about taking care of the pets.. you should PM nalang the istoryan.

please make this thread FUN, PET FUN, and clean.. aron di ma close ang thread coz it's been really fun so far!

game? i dunno if there's another rule we should apply but if you have some ideas please share.. let's just keep this thread fun!...

okay..ready...PETS EXPOSED!

thank you to all pet owners who have already posted some photos of their pets!
    Last edited by tamse; 11-02-2011 at 04:35 PM.

Default Re: Share your PET PHOTOs!

i'll start!

my dog Kiara ..sleeping! hayahay kaayo ug life...

my labing2x moments with my Chowder... actually we're just missing my Dad.. he love my Dad so much. we were grieving

Zoe in her WHY SO SERIOUS face.. actually, she's not with me anymore, she was stolen

Chowder with his best bud Kibol (our neighbors dog) in my window... they're so cute!

meet ABBY... wala lang..cute lang jud siya ani

this was fun watching them play... kuwang nalang effects...KAMI..KAMI..WAVE.....
    Last edited by tamse; 09-21-2011 at 11:43 PM.

my ball python eating...a while ago..hahah! love it!!

daghan pa kaayo kong pets..tapulan lng kog post....kani lng, ok ra??
    ill add more sooner...

sorry.. na double post..
    Last edited by jangska; 09-22-2011 at 01:09 AM.

pics of our mini pins..

sachi girl.. tambok kaayo.. ---> our sachi is in heat.. new pups coming soon! hurray!!

Chocolate boy

Trixie girl

Jack boy

Jill girl

Last edited by jangska; 09-22-2011 at 12:52 AM.

kanindot ipost sa akng mga pets dre..but dli plng ku pwedi makapost ug pics/...

any advise plssss?

@sadizta howcome dili man pde sir..? naay error message na mugawas if mgpost ka? unsaon or what diay ang imong process pagpost sa pic..?

good morning!! share napod ko...my leopard gecko's... its a het murphy, macularius rex!! his around 5 months...i sill have 3 more LG's, shtct (giant) male, htct male and a shtct female..ill be posting them one by one...oh by group pick..ahaha!

happy viewing!!

@sadizta430

- if you've got the photo already uploaded in your facebook or any photobucket or any website, just RIGHT CLICK on the photo and COPY IMAGE URL (sa chrome, im not sure for other browsers but that's the thought, copy the url of the photo.

then syntax in posting in this forum is

[img]PHOTO URL HERE[/img]

then post

@pyroRAPTOR

-nalingaw ko sa imong last pics nga post. na ibog akong niece, cge ug katawa pero ang first kay... OMG! @_@

@jangska

-hilig jd ka minpins noh? seniora kaayo nawong ai..

nalingaw ko! keep it coming!

and oh..my dogs are aspins!

HERE'S MY SHARE FOR TODAY:

Chowder's I CHOOSE YOU!
    Last edited by tamse; 09-22-2011 at 08:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tamse View Post
    @sadizta430

- if you've got the photo already uploaded in your facebook or any photobucket or any website, just RIGHT CLICK on the photo and COPY IMAGE URL (sa chrome, im not sure for other browsers but that's the thought, copy the url of the photo.

then syntax in posting in this forum is

[img]PHOTO URL HERE[/img]

then post

@pyroRAPTOR

-nalingaw ko sa imong last pics nga post. na ibog akong niece, cge ug katawa pero ang first kay... OMG! @_@

@jangska

-hilig jd ka minpins noh? seniora kaayo nawong ai..

nalingaw ko! keep it coming!

and oh..my dogs are aspins!
    ahahaha! im happy ni katawa xa sa pics sa ako LG's..still have more pics to upload later, if im not busy... buy him one someday...thanks!!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 227 123411 ... LastLast