Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: The Expendables 2

Quote Originally Posted by TwoStepsFromHeLL View Post
    dili jud kaayo ko nahan sa expendables 1. sa action ok ra pero sa storya kay bati..
    if you really check on the cast, it was not meant to be a bourne series...(has to find out about his troubled past while tackling his co-agents trying to kill him)...

it's meant to be an action-packed movie....which are awesome...
    and meant to resurrect old-timers...

from the link:
    I like using people that had a moment and then maybe have fallen on some hard times and give them another shot. So we’re always looking for actors like Michael Biehn and Michael Paré. I like those kinds of guys. Someone did it for me and I like to see if I can do it for them. We also need some new blood in there, a Navy Seal-type, because with the Expendables none of them have 20-20 vision anymore. They need some help, man.

^haha mao gyud. i mean, do u really watch this kind of movie for the story? o.O

Blog Entries

unta naa nai story ang part two kai waa ko nalingaw sa part one. murag giagi ra sa kasikat sa mga cast peo ang story kai bati.

and yes. i watch a movie not because of the actors but because of the story.

^you should've watched/checked the reviews first from "CRITICS"......when they say the movie sucked, then this movie is a "patok sa takilya".....and check out what they think are "good" movies....usually, boring/all-story/goddamned dragging/gay/and only-the-higher-IQ-will-appreciate-this-movie type of movie......

Blog Entries

hala...nahan lagi ko ani....stallone is my favorite during my childhood days....nahan jud ko tan aw ani ba....perti jud nako lingawa katong sa part 1....

samot na nga naa c chuck norris and van damme....its like a deja vu....nindot jud ang action and bahalag lay istorya....

Quote Originally Posted by elroy15 View Post
    si John Regala daw kontrabida
    dba na priso mani si john regala?

naa man uban movie nga dli kaau interesting ang story pero still malingaw ghapon ka..like kung fu hustle gud, pero dli sad nuon ni sya comedy..hehehe..mao watch lang ghapon ko kay nhan ko hinutdanay ug taw

si chuck norris nlng unta i kontrabida ani, kaya raman kaau ni sila ni chuck norris basta dli lang manghilabot ang director bah.....hehehehe

its a fun movie!
    same cast raman gihapon

i want jeremy irons or gary oldman as the contrabida and judas priest on the soundtrack

nice movie, mga veterans sa action

nindot ni dah...dugaya pa sad oi...

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast