Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default walang ka dala dala

few months have passed and i thought this time my ex had become a better person, or at least a better and responsible father. im wrong. masuko na lang akong bestfriend nganong mo hope pako para sa taw nga para niya (my bestfriend) wala nay pag asa mag bag o. tungod lagi sa akong desire nga dili ma absentee father ang akong ex, ako silang gi allow sa akong anak nga ipadayun ang ilang father-son relationship kay wala may labot among anak ug unsa may natabo namo. BUT i want my ex to work of couse. for the longest time, wala man siyay trabaho, wala siyay contribution sa among anak except of course ang help gikan sa iyang parents. i appreciate it but as much as possible, dili na lang unta kay maoy usa sa reason nga ga salig ang ilang anak. few weeks back, i helped him get into the company i was also working. ang ako lagi untang desire nga makatabang siya sa expenses sa bata ug mabayran niya ang netbook nga iyang gikawat gikan nako. nadawat siya pag apply, nagkuha kuno sa mga requirements and all, to all our surprise, wala d i siya motrabaho and i dont understand why. grabe katapulan, sige lang online games, 220lbs na ang timbang sa pagka tapulan pero daku kaau ug kaon. nahagba jud ko pag ayo. the last hope i had is now gone and wala na gani koy respeto aning tawhana. its so sad. i was really hurt for hoping for the last time and yet, i failed. grabe, wala ko kasabot...naa jud diay ingon ani noh? baga kaau. i mean, walay ulaw. im lost of words. i dont even know how to describe someone like that. uban man gani bahalag ga construction worker, mabulad sa init the whole day basta lang makabuhi ug makapakaon sa pamilya. siya, call center na jud to iyang sudlan, wala gihapon. for someone who has not even completed first year college? grabe ka loser jud...sorry, just my healthy way of venting out my ill feelings

Default Re: walang ka dala dala

i've learned while reading this...thx miss yvonne6 for posting....i don't want to be like this kind of attitude...sometimes people deserves a second chance but sometimes aren't....sayang...@TS TC and GB ^^,)

Ahh binuang.. grabe.. hantod karon.. nkahibaw ko sa imu story sis katong mga july paman guro toh.. same time ko nagkaproblema sako gf pd.. ni labay nalang mga halos 2 months.. imba pd na xa ka buang.. hahaha mo balik ranang gaba sis..

ilaha jd na kalipay to giv misery to other people .. just learn to accept things / persons .. & move on .. yeah hope .. but hope starts with them not from you ..

you are very judgmental kaayo TS oi..many times you tell all of Istorya nga naka move on na ka pero you keep ranting about him everytime.

hmm. purag kaila ko ani da. or sa batasan lang. naa pd ko kaila ani. mao ni mga tawng laki sa dota. haha

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jul142009 View Post
    you are very judgmental kaayo TS oi..many times you tell all of Istorya nga naka move on na ka pero you keep ranting about him everytime.

At some points I would agree with this.

TS I don't think your effort of posting what-kind-of-guy-he-is would be necessary. Many times we've encountered threads like this and it's sometimes difficult for us to realize if you're really happy or still troubled. It looks confusing to us. I guess the option you can do for now is to find ways not to talk or even think about him.

Hey, the more you hate the more you remind yourself he exists. I believe you're smarter than that, so let's put things in their proper places. Where he should be and where you are right now are of two different places. Don't trouble yourself more, it's not healthy talking about exs when you're supposed to be happy with someone new. Just, no turning back.

wala man gd na xa natagbaw sa iyang pagkabata TS. Mao pasagdii lang sa na, patagbawa hatod ma pol-an. Wala man nai social life cguro na xa.

Quote Originally Posted by Baeybe_Bryce View Post
    At some points I would agree with this.

TS I don't think your effort of posting what-kind-of-guy-he-is would be necessary. Many times we've encountered threads like this and it's sometimes difficult for us to realize if you're really happy or still troubled. It looks confusing to us. I guess the option you can do for now is to find ways not to talk or even think about him.

Hey, the more you hate the more you remind yourself he exists. I believe you're smarter than that, so let's put things in their proper places. Where he should be and where you are right now are of two different places. Don't trouble yourself more, it's not healthy talking about exs when you're supposed to be happy with someone new. Just, no turning back.
    Agree... martyr ra gud ka TS. Dnt worry kung wa nay lain laki muganahan nimo, ang importante naa imo anak.

how can you move on, find a conclusion... ayaw ng sigeg rant o heat things up on him, kay wla judnay kapadulngan ba

maybe its time you start a new life without him

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast