Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoleo View Post
    Buy Term Insurance, at age 24, it will cost you only 7K per year for a faceamount of 1M.
    Mahal ra kaayo ang life insurance nga naay cash value ,whole life, endowment. Buy Term insurance.
    Term Insurance is just a temporary solution to a permanent problem. Death is a permanent problem.

FYI: The older you get, the higher the insurance premiums.

My suggestion as a Life Insurance agent: Go for a permanent solution to the problem. Get a permanent life insurance.

Buy Term Insurance TS kung gusto lang jud kag pure protection.
    But for growing money, Life Insurance is a bad option, you can invest directly into stock market or into MF.
    I beg to disagree that life insurance is a bad investment option.
    It is one of the best options. .
    Why?
    Because it is the only investment in the world that gives the most when needed the most.

Quote Originally Posted by medwarc View Post
    i firmly agree with Metz. as observed, life insurance agents won't discussed/tell term life insurance to their prospect.
    I'm a life insurance agent. I don't discuss insurance. I'll evaluate the client's needs and recommend solutions. Whole life and Term life are the preferred solutions.

Suze Orman on Cash Value Life Insurance vs. Term Life Insurance.flv - YouTube <--- Get better Financial Adviser.

You can get 20 year Term Life Insurance you can convert it whole life when you get older.
    i suggest to let you buy yearly Renewable and Convertible Term Life Insurance. So that when you will switch to whole life during the older years, you can easily convert it.

When you are young buy Term Insurance and invest the difference, when you get old, buy the whole life using the interest of your investment
    Last edited by lorenzoleo; 02-10-2013 at 04:10 PM.

Suze Orman on Cash Value Life Insurance vs. Term Life Insurance.flv - YouTube <--- Get better Financial Adviser.

You can get 20 year Term Life Insurance you can convert it whole life when you get older.
    i suggest to let you buy yearly Renewable and Convertible Term Life Insurance. So that when you will switch to whole life during the older years, you can easily convert it.

When you are young buy Term Insurance and invest the difference, when you get old, buy the whole life using the interest of your investment

unsaon pag apply and requirement ani?

Quote Originally Posted by struggler View Post
    unsaon pag apply and requirement ani?
    how old are you? I can explain to you regarding "Buy Term Invest the Difference".
    For a 30 year old person for 1M faceamount , the premium will only be around Php 9,503 already with Annual Death benefit and Waiver of premium due to disability. It is a 20 - Year Renewable Convertible Term.

Quote Originally Posted by YOUR.LIFE.CHOICE View Post
    I beg to disagree that life insurance is a bad investment option.
    It is one of the best options. .
    Why?
    Because it is the only investment in the world that gives the most when needed the most.
    Is a 20 year convertible term the same as a VUL? - Yahoo! Answers

I admired Suze but it have to agree and disagree with her about her points on life insurance.

I'll agree that term life insurance is an option but not the best option.

Term is the best for creditors and for the family.

But, ,

Term is only as good and as best when it is in force.

By the time, term expires, its no good anymore.

Yes, one can get a 20 year term insurance and convert it to a permanent plan after it expires . . but here are the questions:

Why is that there is the need to convert a term to permanent life?

Why do we need a permanent plan after 20 years?

I think the answer is simple and clear; the problem is permanent- death is permanent.

If getting a term life insurance is the best solution then why get a permanent plan later on?

Again, the problem is permanent not term(temporary).

Everybody needs a permanent solution.

Assuming, a person aged 23 got a term plan for 20 years and after 20 years that person is 43 years old.

What's the impact of 20 years?

Living 20 years ago is 100 times or more cheaper than today, right?

Living 20 years from now will be 100 times or even more expensive than today, right?

The point is simple.

20 years from now all prices go up by virtue of inflation and economic progress.

20 years from now, how much is the premium for a permanent life insurance plan?

If it's expensive now, how much more 20 years from now?

Since, the need to get a permanent plan is inevitable.

Why wait for 20 years when all prices go up high to ceilings we can't imagine?

Lastly, Suze talked about cash values.

FYI for everybody: Cash values are the returns of a traditonal life insurance where the potential gains are conservative because those funds are invested in Gov't bonds.

Today, with the advent of VUL or Investment-Linked Life Insurance products, we are not talking about cash values anymore but "account values" instead.

The concept of VUL is simple.

Mutual fund + Life Insurance = VUL

The Mutual fund side is "non-guaranteed" and the Life Insurance side is "guaranteed.

In VUL, one is hitting two birds in one stone.

But, It's always best advised to diversify into other viable investment portfolios like mutual fund, online investing or other business ventures.

Bottomline, before doing any investment activities, protect your self and your family first with the uncertainty of life.

One should have a life insurance before anything else.

Cheers!

I agree with you YOUR.LIFE.CHOICE. VUL can be equated to BTID.
    BTID concept can help you insured for life if you know how to manage.
    In the later years, the interest of your investment side can pay the premium for your protection.

I just don't buy in to the tradtional Wholelife Plan concept.

11.    Advertisement

Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast