Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2532333435363738 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by op2nd View Post
    Well... ug i compare napud nato ang VUL sa AXA bisag unsa pana mga deductions bottom line ...
    AXA gives the highest Return

Excuse me for being blunt bro but I believe Your statement is Not a Fact and is just Your OWN Opinion. Again let us not mislead people here. We can say whatever we want - to get clients for as long as it's based on facts. Anybody can say they give the highest return but anyone can tell u this, there is No such guarantee when it comes to the performance of VUL and it's cash value nor promising a client the highest dividend..If you believe otherwise, then I am sorry to say this, you are either naive or were not well informed.
    Last edited by Simplewish; 10-22-2014 at 10:59 AM.

We cant avoid any schemes of deductions/charges or whatnot ... sa company na for business continuity.

Ug dili sila ganahan sa pamaagi ... naay daghan kapilian. Thats the reason bitaw i wanted everyone to display their TERM or VUL premiums para KLARO

I'm sure daghan clients are eager to know the diff premiums sa insurance bisan ako gahanan pud,
    basin diay barato sa uban.

I dont want to argue about the premiums or performances of VUL ... this would take eternity.

We'll just show them the DATA for TERM and VUL para dili na libog sa uban.

Quote Originally Posted by op2nd View Post
    I dont want to argue about the premiums or performances of VUL ... this would take eternity.
    Not aware there's an argument on this, just wanted to correct you on when you said Your Company gives the highest returns and to have it on record, that it was your own personal opinion for the readers sake.

We'll just show them the DATA for TERM and VUL para dili na libog sa uban.
    Could you kindly read the Subject of this thread? Again, if it doesnt hit a spot, I'll rest my case and you can either keep posting here or you can create your own thread and post to your heart's content without getting a comment from moi.

Gandang tanghali ulit.
    Last edited by Simplewish; 10-22-2014 at 12:04 PM. Reason: from not for

"Not aware there's an argument on this, just wanted to correct you on when you said Your Company gives the highest returns and to have it on record, that it was your own personal opinion for the readers sake"

I dont want to talk about the "highest return" ... to keep it short just show me your proposal and let us compare if what i'm saying is false.

I have here a proposal from your company and i'll post it in a while para makit-an sa tanan.

The mere Fact You already stated Your Company gives the highest return is already FALSE and a misrepresentation.

Anyway, I apologize for stating the obvious. I am not trying to prove anything here. I'm not convincing anyone we are the best. On the other hand, you may carry on and continue whatever you have bro/sis to prove. Take it away.

Quote Originally Posted by Simplewish View Post
    The mere Fact You already stated Your Company gives the highest return is already FALSE and a misrepresentation.

Anyway, I apologize for stating the obvious. I am not trying to prove anything here. I'm not convincing anyone we are the best. On the other hand, you may carry on and continue whatever you have bro/sis to prove. Take it away.

DAta: Male, age 47
    proposal from your company:

PRULIFE

( since
    1848, worldwide)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prudential_plc
    http://fortune.com/global500/prudential-95/

VUL 5k premium = 600k Life Coverage
    + 500k Accelerated Total &Permanent Disability
    + 60k waiver of premium on TPD

AXA
    (since 1817, worldwide)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AXA
    http://fortune.com/global500/axa-16/

VUL 5,002.42 = 1,070,000 Life Coverage
    + 500,000 for Critical Illness
    + 1,070,000 waiver of premium

Data: Male, age 25

AXA VUL = 2K/ month ( Life Coverage is 592k + Health coverage 500k)

Values in proposals aren't real returns, those are mere projections.. lol!

I have from Insular.

VUL
    Annual premium: 20k
    Face amount: 1.5M
    Dreaded Disease Rider: 1M

It's more on they will adjust how much will go to the cost of insurance and the rest will be to investments.
    Last edited by BatmanBeyond; 10-22-2014 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanBeyond View Post
    I have from Insular.

VUL
    Annual premium: 20k
    Face amount: 1.5M
    Dreaded Disease Rider: 1M

It's more on they will adjust how much will go to the cost of insurance and the rest will be to investments.

barato ni imo bro... mas maayo ug age 25 na proposal para dali i compare. Karon man kaha ni bro?

Pwuede ba ni monthly?

11.    Advertisement

Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2532333435363738 ... LastLast