Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast

Guys, here are some tips in getting life insurance policies/plans.

First, be sure that the agent that you are talking to is a part of a company that is listed in the Insurance Commission (IC). You can check IC's site here: | Official Website of the Insurance Commission |.

Second, don't settle for a single agent or company. In order to increase your chances of getting the best plan, talk to numerous agents and ideally, from different companies. You'll see the differences in their approach and most of all, you can filter out those who are selling just because of the commission from those who are sincere in giving you the best plan possible.

One way to know if an agent is there just for the commission? If such agent keeps on pushing a certain product.

Third, as much as possible, deal with agents who are directly connected to life insurance (and even mutual fund) companies. There are a lot of third party distributors now and though it is a good marketing strategy, it may not be good or convenient for clients. The logic is actually simple, why go through the middle man when you can go straight to the life insurance (or mutual fund) company?

nindot man pud ang philam ug manulife..

If you scroll back you will see the same tips or advise on how to get a Life Insurance, spotting this and that. In addition to those being said in this thread, It's a fact that Life insurance is this...when you don't need it, it's very cheap but when the time comes that you need it badly then it becomes very expensive or worse, nobody will sell to you anymore. Life insurance is something you buy today that you do not need for now, but it is the only thing you will need when you can no longer afford or can no longer buy..

pm lang ko sa prulife agent. pila annual sa life insurance. then sa investment side pod pls pm me. interested kau ko.

Quote Originally Posted by sangga View Post
    pm lang ko sa prulife agent. pila annual sa life insurance. then sa investment side pod pls pm me. interested kau ko.
    @sangga hello again! I replied and pm'ed you already po.

Happy weekend everyone

whole life insurance for me. pero nindut sad term life. akoa is from manulife. katong pambabae na product nila.

Quote Originally Posted by spacehalo View Post
    whole life insurance for me. pero nindut sad term life. akoa is from manulife. katong pambabae na product nila.
    nag offer diay ang manulife ug term life insurance Ma'am?

Quote Originally Posted by medwarc View Post
    nag offer diay ang manulife ug term life insurance Ma'am?
    dili ko sure sir.. ang akoa is whole life insurance man

Prulife uk. . .

Quote Originally Posted by spacehalo View Post
    dili ko sure sir.. ang akoa is whole life insurance man
    i see. I think term insurance is not being offered in our market except from the Philamlife but intended to IMG members only.

11.    Advertisement

Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast