Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Default Re: Unsay Nindot Nga Life Insurance?

Quote Originally Posted by istoryamember View Post
    naa koy akoa sa pru life uk
    Ako imong F.A? Hehehe

OnT: kidding aside, any insurance is good ts so as long as ma cover imong gusto..some say no. 1 sila some would say this and that...it's not just about that...important is naa sa top 10 companies...dugay na? That's also impt but you may want to check the stability...national or Phil. Based ra ba siya? Or Global? If so, how long na...

Bitaw, educate yourself or go online pag surf...then talk to agents from different companies...mas maau from the said insurance jud kay meaning kabalo na sila sa ilang product. I agree nice ang broker for some kay they can get the brand/product you want but downside ana is dili kaau sila expert sa product jud unlike sa inhouse... I was a top seller in a prestigious Real estate company years ago and even akong mga clients mao na ila ingon why mas nahan sila sa inhouse kaysa broker lang kay mas daghan info if inhouse..mas daku lang ang commish nuon sa mga broker sa real estate as compared to inhouse. Hehehe However, do note this is just my personal observation ha...in the end, ikaw ra gihapon TS ang maka decide. Basta weigh your options jud and be knowledgeable...take time but not so long sad kay time is ticking...dili ta ka hula sa panahon...

@simplewish murag dili tingali ikaw ako f.a. hehehe but im glad you are from pru life uk pud. Murag mosulod2x man pud tong ako adviser diri sa istorya usahay.

Hi mga istoryans, my wife is a financial adviser sa PRU LIFE UK, naa cya sa TGU tower 8th floor IT park Lahug cebu city nag office. If anyone interested here, pls feel free to contac her, she's willing to help you regarding your finances.

Please contact her thru her mobile no. 09325986540

Daghan na diay mi diri na Financial Consultant of Pru Life U.K. im also from TGU office.

Quote Originally Posted by Simplewish View Post
    Daghan na diay mi diri na Financial Consultant of Pru Life U.K. im also from TGU office.
    ako ra wife mam. hehe...

Quote Originally Posted by most_hated View Post
    ako ra wife mam. hehe...
    mao sad I said daghan "nami" diri..sir...hehe

good evening po

about the topic.

any pure 20 year term life insurance would do. cheap ra kaayo ang basic 1M coverage. for 9k a year, covered na for 1M ang 30 year old.

do the investing on your own. Be it stocks, mutual funds, health savings account or other programs nga comfortable ka as long as ikaw lang jud ga invest.
    If you buy a packaged life insurance and investment program like VUL or whole life, it will cost double than buying pure life insurance and investing on your own.

so far, Cocolife ra ako nahibaw-an ga offer ug 20 year term life insurance, ang common kay 5 year or 10 year term.
    Ang current state ron kay most are under insured because they cant afford the expensive life insurance packages.
    And they don't get offered the one that they can afford which is the term life insurance.

if single pa ka, most likely you don't need life insurance.
    Last edited by Metz; 10-11-2011 at 10:26 PM.

Hi Metz

Personally and not just because I am a Financial Adviser ha but I don't agree with your line na "if single pa ka, most likely you don't need life insurance." However, this could just be your point of view so don't take me wrong. We are all entitled to our own opinion. As for me, I do not agree kay better you get yourself a life insurance when you are young, very able and with a little obligation. Mas taas imong time i-save. I have clients who regretted why wala sila nikuha at an earlier age coz ubos pa unta ang premium and nikuha sila age 40+ na...mubo na ang time to save up and taas na ang premium. On the other hand, I would advice not to get a whole life insurance lang but a variable insurance so you can allocate some money for investments like stocks, equity, growth and the likes of it. Pwede sad thru managed funds. Life insurance is important at all age. I don't believe it's too soon for anyone as we don't know what the future would bring.

Although, as for the term insurance mentioned dili lang isa ka company nag offer ug longer years for Term Insurance...but then again, personally I don't encourage or would advice this if kaya jud sa tao maka get ug life insurance with savings. I am with Pru Life U.K but I do have 3 policies from different insurance companies and with insurance I am confident my money and Me --- are both secured.

No worries bai open ko to discussion hehe.

Based on your explanation your emphasizing in "saving" early to maximize time and interest rates. IMO there are better ways to do it. And most financial experts here(Colayco) and abroad(Dave Ramsey, Suze Orman) will recommend term rather than buying packaged investment life insurance.

A single person will only need life insurance if someone is depending on his income. Most singles don't.
    Since we both want singles to save early to maximize time and compound interest, why not focus all their funds in high return investments like mutual funds for pension and health savings accounts. All singles grow old but not all will have dependents. Or some are actually very secure when they get married so they don't need life insurance.

If the time comes that they have dependents and dili pa secure then they can start pure life insurance. As long as below 40 yrs old pa, no medical check ups required for 1M coverage and even then it's very cheap. They just get term 20 to insure that the kids graduate college, but if rich na sila then they don't need life insurance. They might get one just for estate protection.

buying pure life insurance and investing on our own is very flexible.
    everyone invests while they don't need it, and just add it up when they have dependents and nag need ug security.

I recommend BTID(buy term life and invest the difference) but VUL still works. Daghan pa jud ang nag need ug life insurance and it's up to them which advice to take.
    Last edited by Metz; 10-12-2011 at 12:15 AM.

i firmly agree with Metz. as observed, life insurance agents won't discussed/tell term life insurance to their prospect.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast