Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2936373839404142 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by finimac View Post
    My apology of how the way you react, when you said putting the other company down?. . .(if you are referring to my comment) however, my intention about this is just to share what are the benefits you are getting too, from the premium being compared above (5k per month, 47 male, non smoker).

Yes, i agree I am claiming Sun Life is the no.1 company in the philippines for the last 4 years (including last year 2014). Is this base on fact? Definitely Yes! This is in terms of Premiums. Meaning "mas marami bumibili ng insurance sa Sun Life". You may refer to the this link for the latest update - BusinessWorld | Sun Life keeps top insurer spot

There are three things readers must consider about the company before getting life insurance. They should know about the following:

1. Premium Income
    2. Assets
    3. Net Worth

Premium Income defined as – revenues that an insurer receives as premiums paid by its customers for insurance products. When a customer purchases an insurance product, such as a health insurance policy, the customers cost for a specified term of the policy is called the premium.

Assets defined as – anything of value that can be converted into cash. These could be Cash and cash equivalents, real properties or investments.

Networth defined as – The amount by which assets exceed liabilities. The company’s net worth is calculated by subtracting the liabilities from the assets.

Why we should know about these things? To be able to evaluate if the company is stable, with a solid foundation and reliable.

Aside from knowing all about the company, client shall not only focus on getting insurance in one company, they too shall consider getting different policies of different companies. The advantage: for instance client own policies with Pru Life, Sun Life, AXA. Eventually client was diagnosed with cancer, he/she can claim any of the three policies. Perhaps just one would be enough for the financial need as of the moment. However, client again was diagnose with another desease this time a kidney failure. He/she can now claim another policy. You cannot hold different policies in one company the moment you are diagnose with critical illness, it will be given all to the client.

Even though i am an advisor of Sun Life i have also insurance policy with AXA. Aside from additional protection, substantial projected returns over long term for retirement fund.
    I'm sorry, I wasn't even referring to you...Did You pm me? If you did then you are one of them. I was not even talking about my company nor yours. That was in general, my apologies if it hit a spot or you felt you had to defend yourself or your company but that was not the intention. My point, if I have to reiterate it without getting an eyebrow raised in my direction is --- talk about Facts about your company not about others. If your company is really number one, or so you think so based on a site that you say is legit then by all means; Celebrate. Besides that's your right and your own personal opinion. No one can take that away from you, it's a free country. 😉 However, I think anyone would agree that one who doesn't work for another company can say he/she knows all the products of the other life insurance company and claim his'/hers is better than the other right? I made that innocent or general comment as in my personal keen observation, sometimes I see illustrations made on some post to be quite biased (of course in favor of the one posting against brand x,y or z) and this too is a Fact but I can't blame them maybe that's how they sell.

I should not have not commented on this thread again as perhaps some people just couldn't take someone else's opinion. I just had to post 'coz more than two agents messaged me selling me life insurance and I wasn't interested and I wanted to stop. Sorry you thought I was referring to you.
    This would be my first and last comment on your post @finimic and the only post I'm addressing to you. 😀

Happy selling. 👍
    Last edited by Simplewish; 03-16-2015 at 02:26 PM.

Hello, mga financial advisers/advisors.

Is it okay nga i-post ninyo diri the ff:

I. The life insurance company's assets and allocation of investment.
    - asa2x nila gi invest ang money and ang designated proportion sa investment.
    Example:
    1. Real Estate Properties Leasing and/or Selling = 30%
    Partner Developers/Real Estate Companies:
    a. Ayala Land
    b. Aboitiz

2. Bonds, Securities or Fixed Income Investments = 30%
    2.1 Treasury Bill
    2.2 Treasury Bonds
    2.3 SDA
    2.4 Time Deposit
    a. BDO
    c. BPI
    etc

4. Mutual Funds, UITFs and/or Equities = 40%
    3.1 Mutual Funds
    a. Philequity Fund, Inc.
    b. Philam Strategic Growth Fund, Inc.
    c. First Metro Save and Learn Equity Fund, Inc.
    d. Sun Life Prosperity Phil. Equity Fund, Inc.
    e. etc

3.2 UITFs and Balanced Funds
    BDO
    UB
    MBT
    BPI
    etc

3.3 Equities
    Stocks:
    BDO
    SM
    URC
    DNL
    TEL/PLDT
    etc

==> ma change man hinuon ni from time to time depending sa performance

II. Life Insurance Company's
    1. Net Worth in the past 5 years
    a. 2010
    b. 2011
    c. 2012
    d. 2013
    e. 2014

2. Ranking Based on Premium Income
    a. 2010
    b. 2011
    c. 2012
    d. 2013
    e. 2014

3. Ranking according to Market's Capitalization
    a. 2010
    b. 2011
    c. 2012
    d. 2013
    e. 2014

4. Assets
    a. 2010
    b. 2011
    c. 2012
    d. 2013
    e. 2014

5. Ranking According to Paid-Up Capital
    a. 2010
    b. 2011
    c. 2012
    d. 2013
    e. 2014

Thanks in Advance.

For II. Net Income, Investment at cost, Paid-up Capital, Networth, Assets, and Premium income naa ra diay diri sa IC site:
    | Official Website of the Insurance Commission |

as well as the lists of companies nga nag renew sa ilang license.

naa diay koy pangutana, what will happen if mo crash ang market, mahubas pud ang investment portion sa VULs while intact pa ang sa death benefit?

then, okay lang magpapm kog sample policy from Philam, Sunlife, Insular and AXA Life?
    mag-compute lang sa ko if pila nga annual premium.

TIA.

To simplewish, nope i did not pm you. Continue sharing for the benefit of everybody. .

Quote Originally Posted by cebu.opportunities View Post

then, okay lang magpapm kog sample policy from Philam, Sunlife, Insular and AXA Life?
    mag-compute lang sa ko if pila nga annual premium.

TIA.
    pa pm sd ko please..

ug naay manulife insurance agents diri pls pm me too

It would be better if you sit down and talk to a Financial Consultant so he/she can assess what are your needs then give you the product that would suit you. @nEwBoRn

hello again. di nako pa-pm ha kay naa ny napilian.
    Thanks sa nag effort.

Quote Originally Posted by cebu.opportunities View Post
    hello again. di nako pa-pm ha kay naa ny napilian.
    Thanks sa nag effort.
    Term insurance sis, wala sa imo option?

Kung gnahan mo ug insurance..there are different types na pwede..pero mag depende gyud na saimu plano sa kinabuhi..kay basin makalitan ka dagko na kaayo ang premium..so before mukuha ug insurance..eveluate sa kay para mka.plano ug maayo..

Quote Originally Posted by medwarc View Post
    Term insurance sis, wala sa imo option?
    dako2x if mo invest/trade directly pero di man sad siya in-ana ka sayon, hehe. ka try ko stock market trading and ni grow siya 30% (net of fees and losses sa uban trades) in 6 mos. pero di man siya in-ana ka dali. di kayo ko ka multi-task and I need to focus sa biz. lastly, murag na-chambahan rapud to, hahaha. . . sakit2x rapud sa heart whenever volatile kaayo so sa investment/capital appreciation nga side, sa biz lang sa ko mag focus.

based sa current "need" and comfortable sa pagbayad, VUL pa bro pra moabot ang time nga sustainable na ang investment side to pay the premiums. ang concern raman nako ani is what if moabot ang time mo-correct na ang market. how deep will it go and basi katong dako2x na og living benefit kay mag panic withdrawal sa ila "gains", maka-cope up ba ang life insurance company ana and medyo late naman ko mokuha life insurance, basi imbis padung upside, flat or padung ubos na hinuon, hehe. pero, mao raman pud na ni play sako mind and we never really know so if that will happen, let it be nlng.

Let's say, okay rajud bisan ny corrections.
    ang mo fit sako kay VUL nga style, kato maka-sustain na in time ang investment side to pay the succeeding annual premium.
    kay maglisod kog dungan2x sa "liabilities"/expenses/financial obligations.
    whenever moabot ang time nga kaya na mo add lain, mo add rako.

naay term life nga 5, 10, 15 and 20 years pero bisan sa 20 years, murag feel nako di pako mamatay ana if natural death, hihi. basi 3 to 5 years from now then 20 years term, pwede na ang term

opinion rana nako ha. life and death kay di man matag-an as well as the capacity to pay (may be stable karon, pero mokalit dili), etc...

11.    Advertisement

Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2936373839404142 ... LastLast