Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

I am from axa assigned in Metrobank Salinas, if ako lang papilion maglife insurance ko.. at minimal amout of 1300 or 2500/mo maka invest nka, safe pa imung money since AXA is owned by Metrobank.. You are investing,earning at the same time you are protected,,

@ 1600 sa AXA naa nkay hospitalization package consumable upto 1000days, critical illness plan , life protection and naa pakay investment depending sa if sa stock, bond or balanced fund.. just pm me for financial need analysis and its free...

The best ang Term Insurance. Cheapest but dako ug coverage, For 1 Million face amount you will only pay around 8K annual. Invest na lang diretso inyo money kung asa gi invest sa mga VUL's, endowment, Whole Life imu money, direct mo sa stocks para limpyo inyo kita.

If pang hospitalization inyo need. palit mu ug HMO, para dili na reimbursement.
    Last edited by lorenzoleo; 01-09-2013 at 09:38 PM.

Who is to say the best ang term insurance? Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion...ika nga to each his own....it depends what the TS wants but reading the title he was asking "Unsay Nindot Nga Life Insurance" not unsay nindot: life or term insurance?...
    Last edited by Simplewish; 01-10-2013 at 11:51 AM.

The title kasi is very broad. "Unsay Nindot Nga Life Insurance". There are lot of things to be considered. Ayan tuloy, ang lalayo ng mga sagot na nakukuha.

The best life insurance plan that you can get is the one that suits you best. All plans are great but are useless if they are not serving a particular purpose.

Most Financial Experts, prefer to buy Term Life Insurance then invest the difference.
    Suze Orman, Colayco, Arthur L. Williams Jr. . . .
    Last edited by lorenzoleo; 01-13-2013 at 08:12 PM.

We can name names my friend but the point is...the title is not abt Term Insurance. Let us not force our ideas or what we want on the TS. I can quote a lot of famous people....more famous that the names you mentioned as I am sure 8 or 9 out of 10 in this thread do not know the people you mentioned but I am sure they know who Manuel Roxas is...Theodore Roosevelt, Winston Churchill and I could go on a list but then again, I am not in argument with you or anyone. Just dont want to deviate from the question of the TS. I just feel we need to stick to the title if you do not feel to answer the TS's question (the title) then create your own thread and perhaps entitle it with "WHAT IS THE BEST TERM INSURANCE?" or "TERM INSURANCE IS THE BEST...For me"

Last edited by Simplewish; 01-17-2013 at 12:01 PM.

Thanks for the thread. I have been looking for insurance intruments to invest on,

naa bay product na combination of pension plan and lifetime-insurance plan?

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast