Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Re: Unsay Nindot Nga Life Insurance?

Quote Originally Posted by medwarc View Post
    i firmly agree with Metz. as observed, life insurance agents won't discussed/tell term life insurance to their prospect.
    , gamay ra man ang ma commission ug profit sa company nga ilang gi endorse. Do you know that for a 24 years old for a coverage of 1M faceamount the premium will cost only 7K+ per year?

I would not generalize on the "commission" and re "agents" but i do agree daghan sad jud mag apas sa commish but lain-lain jud ta ug orientation and upbringing but yeah as for me, I educate my clients not basing on the commission but on all things they need and want to know. F.As should just not diwcuss just term insurance or just whole life or just mutual funds....but the client should be given what his options are. Ang uban sad mo baligya ra ug term insurance kay mas dali maka close and moana mas maau daw kay bahala ug gamay basta kanunay...(pls ko correct sa akong bisaya just in case mali)

The bottomline is, in the end ang client man mo decide, dili dapat ang agent mo decide for the client...sya lang mo guide and explain sa options or what's available for him out there.

Regarding the title, there is no "one size fit all" life insurance product because everybody have different financial needs.

mao, let's just reach as many people as we can.
    bottomline, we help everyone.

Amen to that...since Life Insurance ang gipangita ni Ts...hope na lang ta we were able to help him/her someways with our comments and opinions.

cold evening everyone!

AXA Philippines!....Feel free to pm me TS...Since you need help, help is what I got for you...

I agree with simplewish's posts...

nice pud daw ni ang AXA. pero para nako mas maayo jud nga kaila nimo or comfortable ka sa imong agent

Go to a Financial Broker, highly suggested didto IMG, daghan sila ma offer nga Financial companies. At least dili biased mga Financial Advisers didto. Hehehe!
    Wooosh! Go IMG.

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoleo View Post
    Go to a Financial Broker, highly suggested didto IMG, daghan sila ma offer nga Financial companies. At least dili biased mga Financial Advisers didto. Hehehe!
    Wooosh! Go IMG.
    di biased kay kaiser jud iduot hehehehe, correct me if i am wrong. woooosh. istoryahe.net

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast