Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

I am a financial advser for Pru Life UK and I agree with investing in yourself. One of the best investment is life insurance coz it covers 1. Ur protection 2. Ur dependents future should sumthing happens to u 3. Critical illness coverage 4. Investment 5. Saving for ur retirement and more.

when you top up on a VUL, what happens?
    do you increase your coverage?
    or do you only increase your investment?

Quote Originally Posted by powerplay View Post
    Gandang umagi! Yes, you CAN increase your coverage everytime you increase your premium even when you top up on a VUL. VULs are life insurance with the opportunity to link it to stocks investment not the other way around. However, you have an option, it depends entirely on the policy owner if he/she is satisfied with the existing coverage. Now, if the purpose of the top up is to increase the growth of the investment, then you may opt not to increase the coverage anymore. Just make sure to ask your financial adviser how much the initial charge is. I hope this helps answer your questions.

Most of the time, walay nindot or bati as long as you get from the top few insurance firms that is licensed by the insurance commission. Most of the time, sa consultant na cya magdaog. Kung tarong imo insurance consultant nya iya gusto kay para makatabang jud nimo instead of just making a commission, and you religiously pay your dues, you'll be fine and well protected.

Quote Originally Posted by powerplay View Post
    The main purpose of top ups is to add more and fast track the investment or savings portion.
    But on the side note, yes, adding top ups normally end up increasing the protection as well. But not all.

Quote Originally Posted by Simplewish View Post
    Gandang umagi! Yes, you CAN increase your coverage everytime you increase your premium even when you top up on a VUL. VULs are life insurance with the opportunity to link it to stocks investment not the other way around. However, you have an option, it depends entirely on the policy owner if he/she is satisfied with the existing coverage. Now, if the purpose of the top up is to increase the growth of the investment, then you may opt not to increase the coverage anymore. Just make sure to ask your financial adviser how much the initial charge is. I hope this helps answer your questions.
    Provided also the company will approve your application to increase your coverage. The company usually asks for additional requirements so they can check if you are still eligible for an increase in coverage because as we get older, we'll have some subtle illnesses that the company may need to consider.

People don't plan to fail... They fail bcoz they don't plan

... or they forgot to...

Manulife sa ako..

I don't know if someone already posted this but there's no such thing as a perfect product. if there is, 1 insurance company will monopolize the market. why would I check the other if this company offers the best solution?...
    so I suggest to check with each life insurance company, discuss with their agents, check also with brokers and try to compare which will satisfy you and can give you real value for your money...

PhilAmLife-IMG Partnership, for only 3K+ Annual premium for a 27 year old covered for 1M faceamount Term Insurance. Invest the difference into PhilAm Asset or PhilEquity Mutual Funds. For CIB, you can add a little amount to your Term Premium. IMG Financial Advisors can tailor you to this Financial Blueprint. Value to your money, you cut less insurance cost and maximize the return for investment side.
    Last edited by lorenzoleo; 08-30-2013 at 11:45 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast