Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 31383940414243 ... LastLast

AXA Philippines.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by callsyn_bigbird View Post
    Hi fellow istoryans,

Share sad ko gamay ani nga topic. I’ve made some research kun asa jud ang nindot nga life insurance company both worldwide and nationwide, this is what I found out.

World’s Top 10 Insurance Companies:
    1. AXA
    2. Zurich Insurance Group
    3. China Life Insurance
    4. Berkshire Hathaway
    5. Prudential PLC (PUK)
    6. United Health Group
    7. Munich Re Group
    8. Assicurazioni Generali S.P.A
    9. Japan Post Holding Co., Ltd.
    10. Allianz SE

Info courtesy of: World's Top 10 Insurance Companies (LFC,UNH,BRK.A,PUK,ING,PRU,AIG,MFC,MET)

Top Insurance Companies in the Philippines:
    • Sun Life of Canada (Philippines) Inc. – total premium income of P30.7 billion
    • AXA Life Insurance Corp – total premium income of P18.35 billion
    • Philippine American Life and General Insurance Corp. (Philam) – total premium income of P18.3 billion
    • Pru Life Insurance of the UK – total premium income of P15.4 billion
    • BPI Philam Life Assurance Corp – total premium income of P14.4 billion
    • Sunlife Grepa Financial – total premium income of P7 billion
    • Manulife Chinabank Life Assurance Corp – total premium income of P4.9 billion

Info courtesy of: Sun Life, AXA Life lead in premium income in 2014 | Business, News, The Philippine Star | philstar.com

Talking not as a Financial Adviser but as an investor, here's what I can say: Dili mo matter kun unsa ka nindot or kadako ang usa ka company. Don't get me wrong, I am not promoting any company. lol.

Tanan man life insurance companies ga offer ug nindot nga mga packages with very affordable prices nga kaya kaayo sa bulsa and ang mga financial advisers kay well trained sad. However, those things doesn't matter. Why? Simply because what matters is ang need naku as a client. As an investor myself, I always ask for two (2) things:

1. Annual rate of return - if gamay kaayo ang annual rate of return then let's forget about investing my money sa inyuhang company.
    2. After-sales support - ang common reviews sa mga tao nga bati daw ang life insurance kay tungod sad sa mga agents wherein naa diha 24/7 but after na gani ma close ang deal kay mawala na dayun nga mura ug bola.

Kani akoa opinion ra naku and walay labot ang company wherein I am currently connected.

Wow no Insular Life here? Well I wonder why the biggest Life Insurance list didnt include IL? For the past 5 years IL is either 1st or 2nd in NET WORTH.
    MEANING, richest Life Insurance Company.

And, now that uso na ang VUL, IL has the best Investment Funds in the Industry.
    Unfortunately, di q kamao mopost ug pictures dri. Ni reach na ug 363% since Inception ang amo EQUITY FUND.

Like last year, tanan Life Insurance Companies nag negative sa Equity, Growth, ug Balanced Funds. Insular Life lng jud ang positive.

Want proof?

Google lng.. the best equity funds of Life Insurance Companies in the Philippines for the past 5 years then go to images. Makita ra na didto.
    And like Warren Buffet said invest long term to appreciate the growth of your money.

And if you want to know more about it..
    Para sa Globebusers 09155601105
    Ug sa kato sad mga sun.../09236890860.
    These are my numbers.

Naa koy VUL from AXA.
    4.1k/month
    Face amount: 1m
    Health: 500k

Any thoughts?

hi, ask unta ko ba, what if I decided to stop my VUL policy after paying my premium regularly sud sa 10 years,..like gusto nako iwithdraw natan.. Pila kaha makuha nako considering akong face amount kay 500k with Accidental benefit ug Critial Illness benefit nga 500k each with annual premium of php13,305.. Please enlighten me.

Unya im considering getting insurance in Sunlife.. unsa ni ka-stable ang company? If ever ma-bankrupt, unsay possibleng mahitabo? any thoughts? salamat.

If someone here interested to avail any insurance packages of Insular Life (Filipino owned insurance), I can help you please PM or contact 09261961462. Thanks!

Hi! I am currently a Financial Advisor of Sunlife. I can guide you in choosing the insurance policies that you prefer to set-up for your goals and for your retirement. Feel free to send me a PM for your inquiries.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy294 View Post
    Insular Life..

Top Largest Life Insurance Companies in the Philippines for 2017

Your can visit here:
    Top Life Insurance Companies in the Philippines - FinancePH Philippine Finance, Investment, Insurance Blog

or

| Official Website of the Insurance Commission |
    At least nana jud tawn nitingog na taga Insular Liefe diri..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy294 View Post
    Insular Life..

Top Largest Life Insurance Companies in the Philippines for 2017

Your can visit here:
    Top Life Insurance Companies in the Philippines - FinancePH Philippine Finance, Investment, Insurance Blog

or

| Official Website of the Insurance Commission |
    At least nana jud tawn nitingog na taga Insular Life diri..

Bro...i will refer you to my friend.. true financial planner kay naa siya daghan policies and has a business. He will determine how much you really need based on your financial status. Wala siya paki if mo kuha ka or dili.. iya lang is you will know where you are now and what you need to do.

11.    Advertisement

Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 31383940414243 ... LastLast