Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: Processor for gaming

Quote Originally Posted by harryboy06 View Post
    @pacifico, how about opening apps bro? like photoshop.. mga pila ka seconds?
    Ang photoshop cs3 to cs5 mo support ug multi processor so the more cores the faster, diko sure sa cs2... Recheck lang nya sa adobe.com

2100 hangs in there with the nehalem quads in photoshop. Plus opening heavy apps is a little more bottlenecked by your harddisk than your processor. You'd better off upgrading to an SSD than upgrading from a 2100 to a 2400 for example.

better invest in a good PSU first and then buy the i7 2600k to match ur gtx 560ti vc

hehehe kng ang i3 nimo ky naay memory na 4gig vs i5 na2gig lng, naa jd deperensya sa performance esp sa gaming.. pero kng cpu lng hisgutan, mura rmn wla kay daugon mn ghapn sa ram ug vcards

grabeh kaau mga games karon pas pas kaau ang update... so need sad ta upgrade sa ato pc...hahay...

@thewicked46 , wla pako sa VC bro, ang proc ra ako naa.. i7-2600k then plan ko na trade nako ni into i3-2100 para palit VC.. mao ngayu ko ug feedbacks.. hehehe..

Quote Originally Posted by keropi View Post
    2100 hangs in there with the nehalem quads in photoshop. Plus opening heavy apps is a little more bottlenecked by your harddisk than your processor. You'd better off upgrading to an SSD than upgrading from a 2100 to a 2400 for example.

The TS needs a fast processor for gaming and apps not just apps like photoshop. SSD's are expensive and the performance difference is not huge compared to HDD's unless you buy the PCI SSD.

The TS needs a fast processor for gaming and apps not just apps like photoshop.
    Then the 2100 perfectly fits his needs. Unless he already has a Sandy quad which he does..

the performance difference is not huge compared to HDD's unless you buy the PCI SSD.

Uhhmmm, aaahhh, ok.. Kindly raise your contention to Anandtech, XS, THW, Bjorn3D, and other big guys. The keyword was 'opening apps'.

9.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234