Default Expensive Gas vs. Cheap Gas – Can your car tell the difference?

I was initially using Expensive gas for my car. Then with the gas prices out of control, I shifted to using Cheaper gas (from independent suppliers). After doing this for about a month, I did not find much difference and in fact felt that I was using more gas (I travel about 60 km a day to and from work), so now I'm back to my old, bit more expensive brand.

Is there really any difference? Nagduda na hinuon ko nga basin cheaper tuod pero basin pud kuwang sa sukod ig tubil. How's your experience on this?

Default Re: Expensive Gas vs. Cheap Gas – Can your car tell the difference?

Tried using autogas mas dali sya mahupas and mas kalas sya kaysa shell balik ko shell bahala taas gamay

@TS
    Yes sir, I tried using Unldead, Premuim and 97+ onctane level nga gas.. there is really a big difference it terms of performance and consumption, kng mg Unleaded ko 500 one day, premuim, hinay ug response ang duha akong auto esp cge ko angat ug bridge where you need to hit the gas...almost 500.day if 97+octane, same terrain ang distance travel. my 500 can go 2-2.5 days days and nka save dydko sa gas

Quote Originally Posted by southautomobileconcepts View Post
    Tried using autogas mas dali sya mahupas and mas kalas sya kaysa shell balik ko shell bahala taas gamay
    mao jud ni pud ako experience. Balik shell pud ko.

Quote Originally Posted by jonz View Post
    @TS
    Yes sir, I tried using Unldead, Premuim and 97+ onctane level nga gas.. there is really a big difference it terms of performance and consumption, kng mg Unleaded ko 500 one day, premuim, hinay ug response ang duha akong auto esp cge ko angat ug bridge where you need to hit the gas...almost 500.day if 97+octane, same terrain ang distance travel. my 500 can go 2-2.5 days days and nka save dydko sa gas
    Mao ba? I should try this kay karon unleaded man ako gamit. Ako ni suwayan kay murag dako dako ko ma.save ani da.

Try mo sa TOTAL bai... nindot daw... murag mas affordable siya compared to the leading Comapnies like shell and etc.

7.    Advertisement