Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Morrissey : Better with The Smiths or going solo?

swerte jud si mark, hope ma vocalist siya ngadto kay i think he can. hes got this certain twang in his pinoy based vocals. anyway, i heard he saw a morrissey concert ngadto. ill try to ask him coz i think i still have his email ad.

i hope those disbanded 'new wave' bands of yesteryears would re-group for this tribute. we might do this yearly, depende lang sa outcome sa first. if that happens, we can give much more to the bands if we will have enough followings to justify a release of funds from sponsors.

Quote Originally Posted by SUEDE
    i am eyeing 3 venues. i have tried the 2 venues, i will know about the 3rd after the eraserheads tribute this feb. Morrissey tribute is basically a labor of love so we may not have enuf to pay the bands. and knowing what most sponsors are looking for, it will be an uphill battle to get sponsorships. what we could do is try and make sure that we get free food and booze for the night.

these events makes me wish mark taladua was still here!!!

cute kaayo si mark taladua
    kadungog ko kato cya pa vocal sa love sat

ahm... ok. ang uban diay member sa lovesat mga cute man sd.

@ suede - most of them have move on with their lives dude...ang nahibilin nalng kay katong sige ug breakfast ug asin. anyways Mark plays bass there because another pinoy daw has a more dreamy voice than he has. tsk tsk tsk

i wonder who that other pinoy is! anyway, i have the ep and live sessions of lovesat courtesy of eimer. it was a bomb!!! i am even planning to include it on a cd compilation of local artists here, with or without a certain sponsor. im hoping to release it 3rd quarter of this year. im also calling the attention of tanzsinister and spirals! text ko walay reply! ill be in manila last week of jan and i need a sample of your works para ipaminaw sa ani nga certain sponsor! there are only few slots available, reply tawn mo sa text! the tribute for Moz will probably be third quarter of this year pa or last weeks sa second quarter to give us time to prep.

stay happy till that time.

'the more you ignore me,
    the closer i get'
    -morrissey

pre called you @ work midnite shift diay ka? pm me nalang k...

"and the music that they constantly play it says nothing to me about my life"

THE SMITHS

we used to cover songs from smiths and moz... way bak ... hehehe... nilarga nalng amo drummer ,hasta amo bassist bag o lng... duha nalng mi shift guro mi sa reggae music

@emei
    it would be great to hear a smith or moz song with a reggae twist

@artistdais1998
    ill pm you later bai. still preparing something for our tribute and compilation. pyter!!!

Have to say I liked his work with The Smiths more than his solo efforts. Every time I hear his songs, I immediately associate it to The Smiths.

Heard his new album playing while at HMV, and I instantly asked the salesperson wether its a new album from The Smiths.

"I am human and I need to be loved, just like everyone else does."

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast