Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Authentic Imported Bags and Wallets from the U.S. (Coach, MK, Polo RL and more)

Hi Istoryans!

Christmas is just around the corner and before you start panicking, be smart and start doing your shopping list as early as now. Since I have been receiving bags, wallets and items from my aunt from the U.S recently and since I am not so into bags and I am happy with my current wallet...I am posting and selling the items I get straight from the U.S. at a very reasonable prices. I already sold 1 Coach Bag 2-3weeks ago at P 9,000 (Original Cost: P 18,000) which made me decide to post more here in Istorya.net.

All items are BRAND NEW with original TAG ang prices so I can assure you these are ALL great Deals if you are into imported bags, wallets, belts and accessories. Enjoy and pm me if you are interested in any item I post here.

Polo Ralph Lauren Wallet for Men

Original Price: $120
    My Price: P 1,800 SUPER SALE

COACH Laptop Bag
    Measurements: 10x14 (inches)

Original Price: $79.99
    My Price: P 2,600 SALE

You may also add me in Facebook so you can view my other items. Just pm me. Thanks!

Default Re: Authentic Imported Bags and Wallets from the U.S. (Coach, MK, Polo RL and more)

bumping up

Default Re: Authentic Imported Bags and Wallets from the U.S. (Coach, MK, Polo RL and more)

up for today!

do u have MK? & hw much?

Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
    do u have MK? & hw much?
    the last one I got was last month pa sis and wala na nako gi post diri kay SOLD daun same sa COACH Bag na 1 day ra nako gi post. hopefully this month or next month. I'm just waiting for my package from the U.S.

Will post it here by then.

thanks for the inquiry.

Update:
    redgypsy - pm read and replied

thanks for the inquiry.

bumping up....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LIKE and ADD us on Facebook by going to the link provided below:
    Trendhunter Online Page

Bumping up

Have a blessed Sunday istoryans!

Brand New with Tag: Kenneth Cole Ladies' Wallet (From the U.S)

Inside View

pm me if interested. Thanks!
    Last edited by Simplewish; 01-04-2012 at 01:08 AM. Reason: added pics

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast