Page 53 of 184 FirstFirst ... 435051525354555663 ... LastLast

Default Re: Who wants to know the right way on how to create a blog that can earn money $$$

mga master, unsa inyu mareccomend nga nice niche?

Elite Member

Default Re: Who wants to know the right way on how to create a blog that can earn money $$$

any niche will do ,, you just need good traffic ...

Quote Originally Posted by batu_sai View Post
    pangita ug mahalon nga keywords then himoa ng niche.. if dli ka kabalo mo buhat ug articles, pang hire ug mo himo nimo ug articles.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by batu_sai View Post

create your own niche.. nothing can outrank you.. and you can make good money

....ato i up gamay beh...

Mga Master,

Ask lang ko... is it ok to run about 3 to 5 ads networks in the same blog or website?
    (granting dili mohinay ang page-loading sa site)
    Or, what is the best mix, at most 2 ads networks?

Salamat daan...

Quote Originally Posted by jackdi View Post
    ....ato i up gamay beh...

Mga Master,

Ask lang ko... is it ok to run about 3 to 5 ads networks in the same blog or website?
    (granting dili mohinay ang page-loading sa site)
    Or, what is the best mix, at most 2 ads networks?

Salamat daan...

ok ra na bosss if ok rasad sa ilang TERMS... down side? mag ilog sa clicks imong mga ads, worst ang ma click ang barato nga add

so experiment lang boss.. and compliment your quality content & quality keyword with quality ads. that's how you make money

i made the same mistake when i started (2003 - 2004)

Quote Originally Posted by maue View Post
    create your own niche.. nothing can outrank you.. and you can make good money
    nindot ni nga approach, blue ocean strategy - creating your own market

ang cons lang ani, u need a lot of cash to burn.. same with how major companies when they try to gain the traction. they burn more cash if they wanted to create a new market for their new product.

Quote Originally Posted by facebook View Post
    ok ra na bosss if ok rasad sa ilang TERMS... down side? mag ilog sa clicks imong mga ads, worst ang ma click ang barato nga add

so experiment lang boss.. and compliment your quality content & quality keyword with quality ads. that's how you make money

i made the same mistake when i started (2003 - 2004)
    "same mistake" ? ! ? (mao ra ni akong nakita og klaro Boss )
    Boss, mga pila jud ka Ads Networks ang dapat gamiton in one website with high CTR ?
    Should i reduce it to 3 or 2 networks instead?

Thanks daan.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by facebook View Post
    nindot ni nga approach, blue ocean strategy - creating your own market

ang cons lang ani, u need a lot of cash to burn.. same with how major companies when they try to gain the traction. they burn more cash if they wanted to create a new market for their new product.

yes thats absolutely correct facebook but with my niche I dont need to spend a single centavo but I JUST have the fastest dedicated server for this .. but one thing is uncertain is google ..

Quote Originally Posted by jackdi View Post
    "same mistake" ? ! ? (mao ra ni akong nakita og klaro Boss )
    Boss, mga pila jud ka Ads Networks ang dapat gamiton in one website with high CTR ?
    Should i reduce it to 3 or 2 networks instead?

Thanks daan.
    if niche nga market, stick with one provider with diverse programs but then again it won't matter kay niche man ka so mangita gyud kag ad nga same sa imong content.

akoa ron is 2 networks, one is for the content and ang reason sa usa is nindot ug mga ads, interactive and most visitors will click it gyud, mao lagi ang prob, barato kaau ug hatag i.e nuffnang network!

11.    Advertisement