Page 180 of 184 FirstFirst ... 170177178179180181182183 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 1833

PS: Kalimot ko'g add sa info on adding the blog to GWT

Inspiring. Puhon maynta makapost pd ko ari. Hehe

Back for some questions mga master.

For tumblr, where do you place "the link" for your money site?

Naa koy nabasahan na if imo ibutang within the post kay naa daw redirect, so ma.useless nya di kapasa link juice. Murag about ni atong term nila nga meta refresh(nga wa pa kau nko masabti).

Naa ko nabasahan na, dapat ibutang sya sa description by editing the theme. If mao ni ang process, meaning isa ra ka link ato pwde magamit on every tumblr account?

Pa.guide mga master. Salamat daan.

Quote Originally Posted by flymono View Post

Naa koy nabasahan na if imo ibutang within the post kay naa daw redirect, so ma.useless nya di kapasa link juice. Murag about ni atong term nila nga meta refresh(nga wa pa kau nko masabti).

Naa ko nabasahan na, dapat ibutang sya sa description by editing the theme. If mao ni ang process, meaning isa ra ka link ato pwde magamit on every tumblr account?

No idea about what you said.hehe. but i have backlinks from tumblr. I bought photo quotes from fiverr and used these to drip feed content to my tumblr, facebook, twitter, etc.

Naa pod diay ko lain update. Though the thread is about earning money through blogging, I just want to share na I just earned affiliate income from Clickbank using a Youtube video I made a week or so ago. It's easier to rank Youtube videos than niche sites. This works but like everything else you have to exercise due diligence. You still have to do keyword research and make good quality videos that address your audience's pain points. And yes, you still need backlinks.

Quote Originally Posted by flymono View Post

Hehehe.. you don't need to complicate it Boss.

Just use the good old <a href="http://-link-here-">anchor text</a>.
    Most if not all of the web 2.0's kay naa man toolbar for you to easily put the links.

Sa ako, i put the link in either the 2nd or 3rd paragraph with 2 max links lang.
    If dili jud mo-blend with the article, aw.. sa last part of the article nalang as a "source".

Last edited by jackdi; 05-23-2017 at 04:16 PM. Reason: add code

Quote Originally Posted by bzseal View Post
    No idea about what you said.hehe. but i have backlinks from tumblr. I bought photo quotes from fiverr and used these to drip feed content to my tumblr, facebook, twitter, etc.
    Salamat sa idea Madam Master.
    I didn't realize nga pwede diay tood ni buhaton no

Salamat kaayo.

Yep, photo quotes are cheap ra man sad. Just ask to have your logo or brand included in the image.

I also made a couple of infographics and submitted to infographic sites and image sharing sites for backlinks.

Quote Originally Posted by bzseal View Post
    Yep, photo quotes are cheap ra man sad. Just ask to have your logo or brand included in the image.

I also made a couple of infographics and submitted to infographic sites and image sharing sites for backlinks.
    Hehehe... lamats Master.

It's good jud to receive new inputs.

Seems like ako ra jd gi.komplikado ni pag maayo. Try ko pina.chillax nya try n' try til u die na approach.

For tumbles, weebly and other 2.0s, do you use different emails per platform, or pwde ra isa na newly created? Im not buying any old accounts. Ako ra sya mano2, then build auth.

11.    Advertisement