Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mo Layas Ka?

Default Re: Mo Layas Ka?

if you will go, how about your kids? you will left them? another product of broken family?

Quote Originally Posted by farmboy View Post
    one sided ra ni brad ha kay we do not know ang side sa imo wyf. pero based on what you said in the first post, unsa may reason nga makigbuwag man sya?

ka lame pud ana financial bankruptcy ra ang issue.

pero if ako ang papahawaon, i will go.

huh! if it is your situation you will still stay? for what reason?

i will summarize the causes for leaving if i am at TS shoes:

1. the wife don't like the current situation anymore
    2. salary is not enough to raise the family
    3. living with in laws is not also in good terms

kids will understand the situation in the long run. but don't totally abandon them. show your moral support as a father. pay them back if you are financially stable.

Quote Originally Posted by tenda View Post
    if you will go, how about your kids? you will left them? another product of broken family?

wheres the for better and for worst part there...

I dont really understand why do we vow if we cant fight for it..

If you feel na mas mo ok imong career when you go, do it, antusa lang ang ka ingaw sa imong kids, balik balik lang to visit the kids when stable kana and when the time comes that your wife still remains stubborn to understand your marriage vows. Decision nana nimo unsa man gani basta just be ready lang gyud when your kids need you in the future.

bati kaau style imo wifey.. abi wala na kay money wala nakay ayo..
    prove to her na kaya nimo buhion imo family even nag work ra ka. and pangitag way nga malahi namo ug puyo sa family sa girl kay mosamot dli mo katipid kung high profile kaau inyong lifestyle..

i expected her to support my loss. now my world is turn upside down

I, take you, to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our friendship and love you today, tomorrow, and forever I will trust you and honor you I will laugh with you and cry with you. I will love you faithfully Through the best and the worst, Through the difficult and the easy. What may come I will always be there. As I have given you my hand to hold So I give you my life to keep So help me God.

I hope your wifey realizes that in life, daghan jud problema mo-abot, problems that will test your faith, your trust and your will to fight. Bear in mind that if you two will work together, wala jud problem na dili ninyo makayanan. Remember, OUR GOD is bigger than our problems. Hope you guys talk it out and wishing you God's blessings and Guidance!

naa jud asawa nga ingon ana oi.. dli maka accept nga ma pobre na xa... dapat jud ta nag lain cla. mag tinabangay aron mo lambo... pag storya mog tarong brad.. if dli na jud madala. pasabta imong anak sa situation.. makasabot ra na imong mga anak... pru try your very best para dli maguba n u family.... pasabta maau imong wife sa n u gpanumpa atubangan sa pari nga for better or for worst...

mao ni nahitabo ni antonio lopez aldeguer sauna...na down ilang family business...pero naka bangon raman japon siya tungod sa iyan gpaningkamot......paningkamot lang ts.....

in my shaky situation, i hope i can build more on my emotional awareness. i thought we could talk about solutions.

life sometimes is not fair though

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast