Default Stream Global Services Language Pre Employment Training or LPET?

hi nag apply ako sa streams global services shaw last june 2011 and ok i pass the interview naman but they require me to attend LPET thing what was that? may natatangal din ba sa LPET or start na un ng work kasi sa ngaun im working as regular employee to a financing firm natatakot ako if i grab ko kasi baka mamaya dko masabi after 1 or 4 days tanggal na kumusta naman ako? paid ba ung training if ever pwede ko pa ba ipush yun kasi august 2011 na eh they are just waiting for my response kasi nga daw nag wo work ako parang if willing ako.
    Last edited by zomba; 08-22-2011 at 05:11 PM. Reason: additional

Default Re: Stream Global Services Language Pre Employment Training or LPET?

as the name suggests, it is a pre-employment training. you are not officially hired by the company and that there are chances that they will not accept you if you fail the tests during the training. they will give you a daily allowance of around 200-300. depending on the location, i think. because in cebu, its just 200 per day. if you pass the LPET, they may require you to go for another pre-employment training like TechPET if ever you have chances of being hired in a tech account. hope this helps.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Stream Global Services Language Pre Employment Training or LPET?

LPET means kuwang pa imong english skills pero they see potential in you. So try it. You will be given allowances bitaw. and yes people will fail in LPET, making you terminated from Stream.

Its also one way of their "Strategy" to man pooling. So they place them on LPET's since there are no vacant slots available YET..

4.    Advertisement