View Poll Results: Do you think you could find your 'LOVE' inside a club?

Voters
157. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

43 27.39%
  • NO

114 72.61%
Page 1 of 62 123411 ... LastLast

Default THE GREATEST SIN of falling in love in a bar

original story by laagan_si_organizer

CHAPTER 1
    It was a Sunday morning when I woke up feeling good about everything that had happened the night before that. I had a great time with Stephen. Spending the night with someone had never been so much great. It was my first *** after seven months of not having it. I rolled over on the other side of the bed, thinking that I could find the body I lied next to after we made love. Then, I realized, I was alone. The bed has nothing but the pillows and me. Stephen left.

What? He left? How could he?

I thought we had a great time. I thought he enjoyed it, but how could he?

I was really puzzled, losing the fun, sexy thoughts, as well as the excitement of having another date with him.

Do I really have the right to feel this way? I just met him… in the club.

Yes, indeed. I just met him last night in the club. My friends and I went out for a birthday celebration. Erica turned 24 last night. Me and my girls decided to celebrate in a bar, instead of having a house party and do the cleaning afterwards. We went bar hopping and nightclubbing.

From one bar to another, we never failed to meet cute and interesting guys. Those guys were easily driven by our charm, I could say.

I remembered Stella, one of my girls, having a very good time with this ‘Justin’ when suddenly, a certain ‘Alex’ butted in, trying to check on her, thus, resulting into a fistfight between the two guys. We just had to move into a different place and continue our celebration.

Every time we go to a bar, it was of no doubt guys would drool over us. Of course, they should. After all, we’re one of the few elites in town… and most people know us - our style and our reputation.

The last place we went to, before I ended up in bed with Stephen, was named Hidden Haven. It wasn’t hidden at all, I swear. It was just located at the heart of the city. For all we know, they just made it up to catch attention – though it wasn’t THAT CATCHY. It’s actually the newest bar in town. It was located where the controversial David’s Kingdom bar used to stand. David’s Kingdom was closed, ordered by the mayor. It was just raided a few months ago, and it has been proven as a place of prostitution and drug dealings.

The girls and I spent the rest of the night there, drinking and dancing, whichever came first. It was a nice place though. It was cozy and more comfortable than the other bars. Of all the clubs that I’ve been to, it was the largest club indeed. It was spacious and has a lot of couches inside, where people could chill and relax after a CD-long of dancing. It’s just useless when some wasted guys threw over on one of the couches a couple of meters away from us. Gross!

I didn’t have much fun dancing because I have to watch over the girls’ stuff. I can’t afford to lose all of our bags and stuff, especially my Prada. I just bought it last week from my vacation in Paris, as well as my Blackberry Curve. So, I really can’t lose it.

Anyway, as I was sitting there, watching the girls having fun, with all the boys flocking around them, there came this guy. He stretched his right hand toward me and introduced himself. Alright, you guessed it. It was Stephen. He said he was looking at me from the bar. He wondered why I was alone, but then realized that I had companies, so he hesitated to approach me at first. When he finally got all the courage to approach me, that’s when he introduced himself.

to be continued...
    Last edited by laagan_si_organizer; 06-02-2009 at 10:07 PM.

it depends... wa ta khbw dnha diay mo meant to be nga magkakita.. hu knows?? =)

for me NO, i find it guys who go there, just looking for fun. im not judging every male species ha...

definitely a NO NO for me..

CONTINUATION...

CHAPTER 2
    He was a talker. He just got all the stories in the world, literally – like how Taj Mahal was built, who ordered to build the Colossus of Rome, how Cleopatra died, how Amerigo Vespuci discovered America, and why Virgin Mary remained a virgin.

He was totally charming, oozing with great *** appeal. I didn’t really get all of the information from his stories. Who cares? Who would care listen to those “facts” when a gorgeous guy is talking right in front of you? I don’t know who would, but I know it’s not me.

We both had a few drinks while he keeps on talking. At first, I really thought his stories were very boring, until I got hooked up with his stories… but then again, I didn’t get all the informational facts from those stories. I was just interested in him, period.

The evening became very long with Stephen. My girls went on their own already, while me and Stephen were stuck with each other. We were left alone in the bar. He’s just a talker. Wait, did I say that already? Oh well, that’s just him… and that made me more interested in him. We had another set of drinks before we decided to leave.

Right after we went of the bar was the time I remembered I didn’t bring my ride. I just hitched a ride earlier with Erica. So, I’m “ride-less”. But much to my surprise, Stephen offered me a ride home! I can’t help but to accept the offer. After all, I’ve known him through his stories… and I really find him cute!

He owns a black Ducati, though I forgot the model. He wore his shining black leather jacket before he jumped on. I was just amused how he looks good on that leather jacket with the Ducati. It made me like him more, wanting more of him. Later on, after wearing his helmet, he offered one to me as well as his hand for to me to have a grip.

A few minutes later, I was on the highway riding a black Ducati with this cute guy in his black leather jacket. Because my arms wrapped around him, I can’t help but smell his sweet, musky scent – a manly scent, I should say.

“Where are we heading again?” he broke off.

“Oh! My pad is at The Parallel Suites. You can drop me there.”

“Sure.”

We were both quiet after that short conversation. He was concentrating on his driving, while I was enjoying my every moment with him. I know I might not see him right after.

Not so long, we were already in front of The Parallel Suites, where my condo lies. I got off from his ride, wishing he would ask for my number and offer his.

“Thank you for taking me home.”

“Sure. No problem,” was his short reply.

Should I give him the cue? Should I give him my number? What should I do?

Then an idea pinged my brain. It was like there’s a doorbell of some sort somewhere and it buzzed me right through my head.

...to be continued...
    Last edited by laagan_si_organizer; 06-02-2009 at 10:08 PM.

a big NO NO....wala jud na ayo oi

Coz what u can findinside a bar is judt fleshly feelings towards others..lust or something na in that moment imo jud ganahan mao na maa-an nalgn nimo na luv..

wow, i reallly didn't know everyone's into this...i'll keep the story running though.

is a fictional story or really come from experience jud..?

Quote Originally Posted by laagan_si_organizer View Post
    wow, i reallly didn't know everyone's into this...i'll keep the story running though.
    OT: mish na biya laagan..ehehe

OnT: pls padayun ang istorya..hehee

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 62 123411 ... LastLast