Page 1 of 23 123411 ... LastLast

Default what do you think? Senxa taas kaau...:'(

Sakto rani nga ma hurt jd kog maau?? Hmmmm what happened was I was in a nearly 3 year relationship with someone (nearly 3 years kae 4 months paman unta mi mag anniversary), yet it came to a painful end just recently. Nangita rkog thoughts or ideas about my situation. On July 8, 2011 we broke up. It started with me asking her through Skype if " ok ra ba ta? mura lageg naay problema?" This was replied with nga "Im sorry. But I think we need time and space." Mao na. For a moment I was stunned, shocked nga ni abot mi ato nga point. Ok kaau mi the past few days. We were used to seeing each other nearly daily for the past 32 months. She explained to me that I was not there for her enough, wala nadaw koy effort, gi anad nadaw nako xa nga wala ko, I got laid off from work man on May, (we were both in the same company), and I ended up working on a govt institution nga gamay kaaug sweldo delayed pajud kaau. This resulted in me being super poor, I tried to look for jobs, explainan ra daun og tawagan ka, thats the reason why I ended up in that govt institution doing data entry work. She was my girlfriend from college up until now nga ga work nami. Kauban pd mi og work before, we were both in a call center gani last year, timing pajud same team mi(pugson pajd mi og bulag og lingkod sa amoa sup kae lagi dli man daw unta na pwede nga kauban manag uyab). Then ni balhin napod mi og work sa laing BPO kae kapoy man did2 sa una hehe. Though dili na same og team kae nag una man kog AWOL did2 kae dli na lage kog call center kay kapoy kaau, same company japon, I was ahead by about 2 months). For 2 days it hurt like crap thinking nganu ni abot ana amoang situation. I was serious in our relationship & I know I had my faults, tried my best nga mahatod xa para work, although naa nay times pag june nga kapoian nakog hatod kae wala koi kwarta nya lau kaaug lakaw pauli gikan IT padung Ramos, & sometimes I would sometimes promise her nga kwaon nako xa only to end up nga dli madaun kae walai pamlete padung IT (idiot). Despite that, I gave her everything that I could, had her family like me, iyang friends, everybody around us. Nakonsenxa ko kae I thought I let them down sa ka bogo nako. July 9, I asked if we could talk. Lolz pajd kaau kay wala koi laing lugar pwede ma dal.an niya nga mingaw nga kasya sako budget so we ended up talking on Mango Square. She told me about the reasons mentioned above, that I needed to fix myself, that she could not trust her future to someone irresponsible like me. I cried telling her that I could change, that I could prove to her nga Ill be a better man, this made her cry as well, bwesit kaau pwerteng ulawa kae mall bya. I kept holding her hand while nagtalk mi, trying my best to win her back. The only thing she told me was, please understand we need time & space. Wa na. Ouch. On July 10, sunday immediately after sa 5pm nga mass sa sto Rosario, nagtambay ko sa internet cafe with my buddies, and asked them unsai pasabot anang "Cool Off". They laughed and joked nga "hala ka do naa nai lain, tuo man ka anang time and space, ikaw ray gi ilad ana". I shrugged it kae mrag imposible kaau na mahitabo, or so I thought. 5 minutes after she texted me na "I have to tell you something", followed by "Dili njd nako kaya itago". Upon reading those messages, my world crashed, WTF. I told her that could I call her, so that we could talk. Or could we meet & talk. She responded by "D nako kaya, ga hilak kog maau, dli ko ka istorya", then "please tell me if naa naka sa inyo kae sultian na taka". At first I hesitated, this was something serious? Nganu txt raman. But sa pamugos niya naka uli jd tawn ko. Ni txt daun na xa "The times nga wala ka, I felt lonely, nganu akoang uyab pirmi ra wala, wala nay paki, walay au. There was someone there for me, he was my comfort". My heart sank as I read this, and I cried like hell. I tried to call her, she would reject my calls, after about 30 tries she finally answered. But the conversation was a failure since both of us were sobbing. I asked her why didn't you tell me these before? She replied that she wanted me to feel or know without her telling. She told me nga she would cry at times sa office, gimingaw daw xa sa times nga kilig2 pami. She wanted me to find those things out for myself. I never knew, she would not show signs. Though she was cold to me most of the time around june, I never suspected her nga ni abot na ato nga point because she never told me anything. I asked if I could see her, could we at least talk, she said no. After that I dunno what went into my head but I kept walking diha sa Jones at around midnight gikan metro padung Capitol for 3 hours, crying. I even hoped that somebody would rob me or something, pero wala man. A few days passed wala mi contact. I kept myself busy with my friends the next few days, and I thank them for being there for me. I found a few jobs on Odesk (phew! at last and started working on them). And I also talked to the "other guy" to see his side of the story. Every muscle in me raged, I wanted to break his face the moment I saw him, But I didn't. We talked, had an agreement to give her time and space, agreed to be a man on her decision and shook hands (ngilngig kaau sah? wala ko ga expect ma buhat ko na. lol) On the 14th she chatted me up through Skype nga she wanted to talk to me, she wanted to explain her decision or something & said look for a place nga maka talk ta in private. I jokingly said, sige ad2 ta mountain view, sau sa buntag para walay taw. I was surprised when she said ok ad2 ta. Ga ulan man, so we took a room did2 para maka talk mi tarong and she explained to me nga she already talked to the other guy, she said that she loved me and dili najud daw to mawala. But she was not choosing me as well. WTF?!, waala man pd jd daw nagkasila sa guy. She wanted to choose herself saying that she needed to be alone, to fix herself. Mo focus nalang daw xa sa work. But she stated that she would always be there for me. "Best friends" nalang daw usa mi. I asked if it was really over, she replied nga dli man. Pwede man kaau ka manguyab og balik. To make the long story short, something happened there was not supposed to happen. It screwed my head up again. Also to add to that, maau man pd kaau xa mo find og work sa oDesk bisag wala xay time, so I ended up working on her account as well, kae sayang man ang kwarta. Sweldoan raman daw ko niya. Double time kos oDesk oi, akoa og iyahang account para bongga ba. Then a few days passed, padung na amoang monthsary, kalit napod xag ka cold. We talked about HP7 and how her friends invited me to join them. She said nga ka nindot diay. I offered to "pay for the tickets" kae pa plus points man kae nanguyab man daw kunog kog balik. We were supposed to watch it on Saturday, the 23rd, but on friday ni chat xag kalit nako sa Skype nga pwede badaw dli lang sa ko mo uban. Nahan daw xa mag bonding2 lang sa sila sa iyang mga girl friends. Ako nga gi cancel na nako tanang appointments kae nakuratan. Asa naman ko ani, but I reluctantly agreed, txted my mates daun kita daun mi. They laughed at me nganu daw gi cancel nako ang akoang importante nga lakaw (they didn't know nga mag date unta mi sako ex). Sunday monthsary unta namo, wala ko nitagad kae nalain kos iyang kalit2 nga planu. But nahulog ra japon naka txt ko niya nga ako lang buy sa dinner. I wanted to see her man.. .. Pero mao ra to, igo rako naka palit og food, gikuha niya, we talked about the weather for around 2 min, then she went back inside her dorm. Saddend, but at least nagkakita mi, I walked home. Add sa akoang malas, it rained. Hard. Grabe naman ka malas. Monday, I wanted to hatod dinner to her sa office, we ended up having dinner together, palit ko snickers para niya nya patago og apil sa plastic while I went back and nagkuha kog ketchup para sa fries. But dinner turned into a nightmare kae we ended up arguing. Fighting. She found out nga my friends hated her. She got mad at me kay d badaw ko kasabot. Ge lang daw friends nalang bitaw mi. Then she stormed out padung balik sa work. Great, here we go again. Im so confused. Unsai ma say ninyo aning ka walay au sa akoang life? Ari lang ko mo post kesa FB, sure ko dili ni niya ma basahan or anyone nga kaila nako....

Default Re: what do you think? Senxa taas kaau...:'(

aw luoya nimo bro wui! murag na picture out jd nako while nag read ko. bitaw br0, give her what she really want. if gusto xa ug space, paapila xa sa NASA para mo lupad xa sa space. . bitaw br0, klaruha jd na bro kay kapoy cge gukod sa mga tawong gusto mag pa gukod. to tell u honestly, I want to congratulate u kay maybe, tungod anang hitabo, ma inspired ka nga mag pa datu. My frend turns out to be a millionaire with his efforts after his gf broke up with him kay wa xay work.

I am now back on my feet napd after all I went through nga down kaau ko. Naa nako stable job, not for her but for myself man pd.. Sad lang jd, she broke my heart. Left, then returned to stomp on it. Hai paeta. All my buddies told me to move on. I find it hard lang jd. Wala pd ko kasabot what I did to deserve something extreme like this. Haha maynta ma tinuod na imu gi sulti. Anyways thanks for replying. Just needed another opinion ani akoang situation.

give her space bai.. or better yet, slowly learn to let go..

Quote Originally Posted by htebiram View Post
    give her space bai.. or better yet, slowly learn to let go..
    I am giving her space now. Not after the last epic fail. Though lisud idokdok sa akoang ulo to actually do that. Its hard to listen to what most people have been telling me, gahia btaw jd nakog ulo. People and my brain are telling me the same thing, but my heart is telling me the opposite. I never expected that Id be one of those poor guys thatl go through something like this. Sige pakog katawa before, "hey Il never be like them!". Again Thanks, hehe maybe this time maminaw najud ko..

in any relationship bai.. dont force someone to love you. .if that someone is finding a hard time of loving pa.... you should have taken the cue on her part nga she needs time for herself sa... that being alone.. you should have known not to press anymore the issue of you and her coming back na..

Give her time bro... she's in a state of being confuse.. whether to still linger on the past (that is you..) or to move on to her life (in welcoming someone new)..

whatever the case maybe.. just give grace that nagka kamo jud.. it's hard to hold someone close to your heart.. if that someone in the end won't stick with you anymore... don't hold the reins on her.. let her be where she wants to be...

“If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they're yours; if they don't they never were.” ... Richard Bach

i let go na bro ikaw ra gi tonto ana

kung ako? ngita lain... kapoy anang mura tag paasahon... imo ingnon I'm moving on. No more waiting, no more hurt. If you wanted me, you could've had me, but you didn't. You blew your chance.

daghan pag lain babae bai.. ayawg ka stuck up sa usa nga walay mahatag nimo in return. sakit2 lang ka.

brad pang korean movies man inyo mga scene. bitaw if she worth fighting for ayaw sa give up. respect her decision lng if need cya ng space. i know lisod buhaton pero kailangan. i hope ma ok ramu brad.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 23 123411 ... LastLast