Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned User
    Blog Entries

Default Re: 911 Truth Movement, Who's with me?

Quote Originally Posted by rodsky View Post
    This September 11...

...I will turn 40.

Advanced happy 40th birthday to me.

-RODION
    do you plan to flood this thread again with this?
    same thing you did with my other thread.

Banned User
    Blog Entries

The title says Who's with me.

1.pinoy_09
    2.coco crunch
    3.xavisimao
    4.klayton
    5.kit_cebu
    6.trieze
    7.yeennahs

you guys are obviously not with me on this.
    kindly move on to another thread please.

just follow springfield and rodsky to the door.

@Dok

Go for the Truth Doc, atleast you didn't stop thinking, analyzing the 9/11 attack... always skeptical...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Doctor View Post
    do you plan to flood this thread again with this?
    same thing you did with my other thread.
    The "thing" you mention in your other thread was not an act of flooding--it was an act to emphasize to young people who were reading the thread, that what I was trying to point out is a fact, because, like I said, what you keep posting in these threads are nothing but speculation.

You promote speculation. I promote fact.

Tell me SD, would you walk into any typical Cebu City elementary or high school science classroom, and look the teacher and the kids in the eye, and actually tell them there that the moon landings didn't happen, or that the U.S. Government is lying about 9/11? Would you really do that?

I would enjoy walking into a science classroom and tell them all about the facts and details of the Apollo missions, because I am confident that the events are indeed fact.

As a former educator and an amateur astronomer, my participation in threads like this is merely an act of my duty to preserve the upholding of facts, and the suppression of wanton speculation, because as an educator, I believe this is harmful to young minds uninitiated in the proper methods of logical analysis, speculation, and the formulation of ideas and concepts.

You people may not be aware of it, but what you are doing is HARMFUL to young, susceptible, malleable minds, and while this potential danger exists, I will be there (in my own time/capacity) to stress the importance of FACT rather than SPECULATION, in matters such as this.

-RODION
    Last edited by rodsky; 07-26-2011 at 11:32 AM.

pdung napud ne ma close na thread.. wew

Banned User
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by orochimaru700 View Post
    @Dok

Go for the Truth Doc, atleast you didn't stop thinking, analyzing the 9/11 attack... always skeptical...
    no im not skeptical.
    im always practical.
    my mind is open to any evidence presented.

so far,evidence i see as 911 terror attack are obviously manufactured
    1.)the terrorist passport, made of paper, believed to come from inside the plane,
    --- survived the 100 stories fall, survived the burning of jetliner fuel that brought the building down.
    and falling to the ground with all debris and then it lays on the ground in a perfect condition.
    Is that what you call evidence?
    common sense tells you nothing is more ridiculous than that.

Banned User
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rodsky View Post
    The "thing" you mention in your other thread was not an act of flooding--it was an act to emphasize to young people who were reading the thread, that what I was trying to point out is a fact, because, like I said, what you keep posting in these threads are nothing but speculation.

You promote speculation. I promote fact.

Tell me SD, would you walk into any typical Cebu City elementary or high school science classroom, and look the teacher and the kids in the eye, and actually tell them there that the moon landings didn't happen, or that the U.S. Government is lying about 9/11? Would you really do that?

I would enjoy walking into a science classroom and tell them all about the facts and details of the Apollo missions, because I am confident that the events are indeed fact.

As a former educator and an amateur astronomer, my participation in threads like this is merely an act of my duty to preserve the upholding of facts, and the suppression of wanton speculation, because as an educator, I believe this is harmful to young minds uninitiated in the proper methods of logical analysis, speculation, and the formulation of ideas and concepts.

You people may not be aware of it, but what you are doing is HARMFUL to young, susceptible, malleable minds, and while this potential danger exists, I will be there (in my own time/capacity) to stress the importance of FACT rather than SPECULATION, in matters such as this.

-RODION
    what's the danger in knowing the truth?
    stop being so freaking self righteous.

Banned User
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ceb3370 View Post
    pdung napud ne ma close na thread.. wew
    OT:
    kuyaw kaayog strategy akong mga stalkers diri no?

manglawgaw, para maclose ang thread.

wala pa na cla ka move on sa imo "conspiracy theories" nga thread doc... mao sugod nsad na cla dri.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Doctor View Post
    what's the danger in knowing the truth?
    stop being so freaking self righteous.
    If what you're saying is really true, you shouldn't even be here posting...these so called "conspirators" of yours should have already dispatched of you. Yet you are still here. You are alive and well, and in no danger.

Why?

The answer is obvious.

Because there are NO conspirators.

Do you really think these so-called conspirators of yours are THAT stupid to allow you to continue posting your "crusade"? If this 9/11 Conspiracy is really true as you say it is, frankly, dugay na unta na-trace imong IP, and your real world address and etc. Abi nako ing-ana na sila ka bright nga maka himo ug conspiracy, yet they cannot stop you? Bildeberg group man kaha ni sila, mga dato, naay means to silence ANYONE they feel is a threat to their existence, yet they cannot stop a poster from Cebu City posting in a public message board?

Si Spring gani naay power to stop your thread, sila pa kaha? Mas powerful pa diay si Springy kaysa Bildeberg group nimo? Or Superman ka?

-RODION
    Last edited by rodsky; 07-26-2011 at 11:56 AM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast