Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: 911 Truth Movement, Who's with me?

maybe you should wear a t-shirt saying "P-Noy nasaan ka na? PINAS bumangon ka!" instead.

Banned User
    Blog Entries

You think Im alone on this?
    Here are the organizations and movement in the US and around the world.
    All of them seek Justice.

Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth
    Firefighters for 9/11 Truth
    Intelligence Officers for 9/11 Truth
    Lawyers for 9/11 Truth
    Media Professionals for 9/11 Truth
    Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth
    Patriots Question 9/11
    Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth
    Religious Leaders for 9/11 Truth
    Scholars for 9/11 Truth & Justice
    Scientists for 9/11 Truth
    Scientists - Journal of 9/11 Studies
    Researchers - Complete 9/11 Timeline

Banned User
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yiennahs View Post
    maybe you should wear a t-shirt saying "P-Noy nasaan ka na? PINAS bumangon ka!" instead.
    Unya na solve ang assassination ni Ninoy Aquino diri?

Problema sa mga pilipino dali ra kaayo mo move-on. maong walay hustisya diri sa pilipinas.
    Last edited by Soul Doctor; 07-26-2011 at 10:08 AM.

Banned User
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by treize View Post
    How did you know which is the truth and which is not?
    kamo paglalis ni coco crunch ana.

basta ako kahibaw ko sa tinuod.
    common sense ra man na gud.

unsaon nag kabright ninyo kung wala moy common sense.

Banned User
    Blog Entries

Conspiracy Theory?

It is hard to dismiss these concerns as "conspiracy theory" when many Bush administration officials used the most outrageous conspiracy theory of all--the legend that Saddam backed the 9/11 attacks--as pretext for invading Iraq. In that matter as well, the families want government held accountable:

"Do you continue to maintain that Saddam Hussein was linked to al-Qaeda? What proof do you have of any connection between al- Qaeda and the Hussein regime?"

9/11 was used as a lever to shift the globe. All Americans--and, given the global impact, the people of the world--need to learn the answers that the families demand.
    Bush in the meantime has admitted there was no such connection. But Cheney and members of his circle still say there was.

The FSC questions show that, though their grief and tragedy is great, the families have understood the stakes in the 9/11 disclosure issue are even greater. Getting the truth of 9/11 means more than justice for the victims and well-deserved closure for their relatives.

9/11 was used as a lever to shift the globe. All Americans, and, given the global impact, the people of the world, need to learn the answers that the families demand. - Nicholas Levis

The Sept. 11 family statements, and their lists of questions to a variety of administration members, have been published on the FSC's website.

1. Shafig bin Laden, Osama's older brother, had been in Washington on the morning of September 11 for the annual meeting of the Carlyle Group, the fund that until that October tied Bush family interests to the Bin Laden family fortune.

2. In the days before 9/11, unknown traders bought unusually high "put options" in the stock of United Airlines, American Airlines, and the WTC tenants and reinsurers. This meant that the traders expected the prices of these equities to plunge in the short term. The volumes of the purchases may have activated a known CIA real-time tracing program designed to discover suspicious trades (PROMIS). The FBI later claimed it had determined the identities of the traders in the U.S., but says they are in the clear and declines to name them. Many of the known trades were transacted through A.B. Brown. The chairman of that bank, Mayo Shattuck, resigned suddenly on September 12. In the case of one trade, the buyer left $2.5 million uncollected for months after the attacks. Financial authorities in Frankfurt and Tokyo and an intelligence bureau in Israel also reported suspicious trades and initially characterized these as smoking guns that would lead back to the masterminds of 9/11. To our knowledge there has been no public follow-up to these statements since. In London, authorities said they traced the trades back to an unnamed "small airline" that was pursuing a "hedging strategy" (IHT, 9/20/01)

taken from 911 truth movement website.
    The Kean Commission and the September 11th Families - 911truth.org
    Last edited by Soul Doctor; 07-26-2011 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pinoy_09 View Post
    ....by watching the events on TV and youtube videos?
    the title of the thread says it all... TS is asking for people with same ideas and beliefs he has to join him in his crusade... what you are doing is bashing the TS and insinuating another OT babble which will result to the MODS closing this thread again... pls respect lang unta if di ninyo feel kani na thread y say something paman jud na di man kaha ninyo feel?

Banned User
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kit_cebu View Post
    i couldn't care less....not much we can do about it....regardless of the truth....
    maypa ang new yorkers nimo, sir souldoctor....ni-move on pa....no disrespect meant....
    kinsay nag-ingon nimo ang new yorkers naka move-on na?
    Every 4th of July magparade sila to demand justice.
    1000 Engineers and architects speaks for 911
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpP_soa8B1M

and to those who think Im making things up.
    you can watch this video of a lecture that explains 911 collapse

MIT Engineer Jeff King says it better in this public access video or youtube.

‪9 11 Truth MIT Engineer Jeff King Says WTC Demolished‬‏ - YouTube
    Last edited by Soul Doctor; 07-26-2011 at 11:27 AM.

Blog Entries

This September 11...

...I will turn 40.

Advanced happy 40th birthday to me.

-RODION

Banned User
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by naGgeR View Post
    the title of the thread says it all... TS is asking for people with same ideas and beliefs he has to join him in his crusade... what you are doing is bashing the TS and insinuating another OT babble which will result to the MODS closing this thread again... pls respect lang unta if di ninyo feel kani na thread y say something paman jud na di man kaha ninyo feel?
    that is exactly what they want bro.
    thanks for the support.

Banned User
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KlaytoN View Post
    Doc TS, why don't you go to the states and convince the families of the 911 victims to file a class suit against the US government for crimes against humanity? Maybe it will never happen simply because none of them would even buy these stupid stories..

Seriously doc, nindot baya mag fascinate and imagine.. Me, i do not discredit these stories right away. In fact i myself do watch and listen because the truth is i find it very interesting, fascinating, and very entertaining.. But to cross the line between pure speculation and hard evidence is simply out of order..
    then watch the following videos I post here.
    but use your head this time.
    listen to what engineers are saying about 911

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast