Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Default Guys/Gurls that you meet in clubs/bars/parties should you take them seriously?

When you go out, like bar hopping, parties, clubs and so, so gatherings that have drinking/dancing sessions,
    you cant deny the fact that you meet sexy gurls/guys (or those that caught your attention)..
    you exchange numbers and all that..
    should you take him/her seriously? or just for the heck of it?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Guys/Gurls that you meet in clubs/bars/parties should you take them seriously?

nope. they only wanna Do Wop that "thing"

some people i know had good experiences though.

Default Re: Guys/Gurls that you meet in clubs/bars/parties should you take them seriously?

nah...it's pure socializing and really means nothing..don't take it seriously

its depend

for some... maybe

hmm... if i were in that situation and i dont have any obligation..?? if and only if baby. dont take this seriously plz

y not.. if shes really my type i would get her number and text her..

if shes showing feelings too.. y not diba??

maybe i could score and leave the relationship behind after 2 months.. hahaha

You meet the most tarong guys not in clubs but in these places - church, bookstores, libraries, cafes. if you are looking for quality guys, search these places.

Going to parties naay possibility you might meet someone serious enough but it has to be with common friends. Not some stranger you just met or an environment full of strangers all looking to have some fun just like in clubs or bars. Its just temporary happiness. It wont last.

Default Re: Guys/Gurls that you meet in clubs/bars/parties should you take them seriousl

You're there for fun though if u'd end up w/ more than that, would you not consider that a good thing?? So i say, get on and see how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Streetcar
    You meet the most tarong guys not in clubs but in these places - church, bookstores, libraries, cafes. if you are looking for quality guys, search these places.

Going to parties naay possibility you might meet someone serious enough but it has to be with common friends. Not some stranger you just met or an environment full of strangers all looking to have some fun just like in clubs or bars. Its just temporary happiness. It wont last.
    i strongly agree sis.. very well said..

tarong siguro, tarongon ug diskarte para maka SCORE.. hehehe

bitaws... i think NOPES!

Tska, I whenever I have a new friend-girl, especially if I like her, I always ask this TRICK question to her... "Where do you usually hang out?" or "What bar is your favorite"?...

Then if she answers YES... Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! You're the weakest link...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast