Page 104 of 281 FirstFirst ... 94101102103104105106107114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 2803

Quote Originally Posted by keropi View Post
    THREAD OBJECTIVES:
    1. To provide reference for bang-for-the-buck components with the budget gamer in mind.

2. To search for the best combination of cheap components lessening the possibility of excessive bottleneck or overkill for other components.

3. To reduce the frequency of threads inquiring about recommended system components on tight budget.

================================ ================================

Note: Please suggest locally-available alternatives para sa uban nga walay access sa manila stores.

Php12K (Daginot Pa Karon) Top Picks:

PROCESSOR: Intel Sandy Bridge G850, 2cores, 2.9ghz, 3mb @ 2410php
    MOTHERBOARD: Asrock H61M-VS, lga1155, ddr3 @ 1965php
    MEMORY: 2 x 2gb ddr3 1333 Micron @810php
    HARDDISK: 500gb sata2 Hitachi @ 2150php
    VIDEO CARD: Powercolor HD7750 1gb/gddr5 @ 3790php
    CASING: Powerlogic V17 w/ 500w Powerlogic psu @ 930php
    TOTAL: PHP12,055
    sir itong 12k, pwde na to maka laro ng crossfire online, 2k13 basketball?

Quote Originally Posted by Burn Out View Post
    sir itong 12k, pwde na to maka laro ng crossfire online, 2k13 basketball?
    both @720p, yes. 2k13 @ 1080p high/not ultra/max settings (AA off)

im not too familiar with gaming rigs but what option should i go for if i wanted to rival console graphics and performance?

Quote Originally Posted by chinobi View Post
    im not too familiar with gaming rigs but what option should i go for if i wanted to rival console graphics and performance?
    Bro, it is a false notion that console graphics is even worth rivalling. PS3 uses the outdated 7900gt graphics card. That is about the half as powerful as the HD7770 in the 15k rig. The 10k rig will absolutely humiliate any console out there. Most PS3 games btw are coded mostly on 720p.

Quote Originally Posted by keropi View Post
    Bro, it is a false notion that console graphics is even worth rivalling. PS3 uses the outdated 7900gt graphics card. That is about the half as powerful as the HD7770 in the 15k rig. The 10k rig will absolutely humiliate any console out there. Most PS3 games btw are coded mostly on 720p.
    wow i did not know that... like i said, when it comes to specs, numbers and performance im a complete dud. haha that being said, i would assume the 10k rig would be able to run ps3/360 emulators no problem? another question regarding memory options and pricing, when you say 2x 2gb you do mean 4gb total right? if so, is the listed approximate price the total for both cards? or is it just for one? thanks again for the invaluable info! keep it up!

ask lang ko, unsay pinakadako nga ram memory ron? i mean 1 stick... 8gb ra man ako nakit-an sa gaisano interpace gud..

this might be an OT.. pero 32gb man daw ang max aning ako laptop, ako unta i max, but 2 slot ra man ang ram den 8gb ra ako nakit-an nga pinakadako nga ram

^ so far, for a SODIMM (notebook mem modules), 8GB per stick ra pud akoang nakit-an diri na available.

Quote Originally Posted by chinobi View Post
    wow i did not know that... like i said, when it comes to specs, numbers and performance im a complete dud. haha that being said, i would assume the 10k rig would be able to run ps3/360 emulators no problem? another question regarding memory options and pricing, when you say 2x 2gb you do mean 4gb total right? if so, is the listed approximate price the total for both cards? or is it just for one? thanks again for the invaluable info! keep it up!
    Im not too sure whether there already are efficient emulators out there that can take advantage of pc graphic hardware and could properly run PS3 games. The last time i went searching for proper PS3 emulators, there were none. I was dying to play God of War and Gran Turismo on pc.

As far as i know, emulators run exclusively on cpu alone because their coding requires them to be processed that way. In this regard, emulators need cpus about 10x as powerful as the console being emulated in order for them to process both cpu and gpu instructions.

But the again, im not sure about this. Times have changed..

About the ram pricing, those have not been updated for sometime now bro. I left a note at the bottom of the first post to remind about the increased ram prices. But yeah, those are supposed to be for 1 pair of 2gb sticks..

boss keropi nimahal man ang mga RAM ron,, asa barato inyo masuggest,, murag +500 man ang presyo sa ram compare last year

Same-same ra man tanan stores karon bro. Pinakabarato nakit-an nako kay generic rams sa N****h. But i bet it'll only last until current stocks get exhausted..

11.    Advertisement