Page 193 of 281 FirstFirst ... 183190191192193194195196203 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 2803

so mg OC man ko amd boss , payts rasd ani ang kraken dba? then 290x nlang ko largo noh? rak daun..haha
    abi nako purely gaming rig ni? hahaha, kung mag oc oc ka, padayuna sa kraken, basta pasok tanan sa budget sige lang.
    (nindot diay mga tao karon no, bahala kung tig pila ang parts, basta nindot ang specs, dili na problema budget? haha)

hehehe, mao na ingon boss .puslan man m gasto ta padaun nlang .. pero mga 60k ra guro ko taman sakto ramn guro ni ..
    final nani jd.. wacha think ? hehehe, lamat daan

AMD FX6300 OC
    990fx- ud5
    R9-280x
    Corsair Vengeance 2x4gb ddr3 1600mhz
    Asus Vx239
    1TB WD black HDD
    Vs650m 80+
    nzxt kraken x60
    Corsair Carbine 200R
    Razor bundle mouse and keyboard
    Goliath ExtendedMousepad

Quote Originally Posted by dlareG View Post
    abi nako purely gaming rig ni? hahaha, kung mag oc oc ka, padayuna sa kraken, basta pasok tanan sa budget sige lang.
    (nindot diay mga tao karon no, bahala kung tig pila ang parts, basta nindot ang specs, dili na problema budget? haha)
    Sa paper lang na. 80% gani dili magmaterialize. Mahug lang sila sa apu. Haha.

Need help mga masters. Total noob here when it comes to building PC. I need it mainly for homebase work. A little video editing, PhotoShop and other Adobe stuff. For Gaming, I'm more into story type games like Fable, Myst, Beyond Atlantis, Obscure, etc. Nothing fancy. As you can tell with my planned processor, there'll be no overclocking. We may overclock the GPU, if that's even needed. Lastly, I need this to be energy efficient; electricity is getting more expensive by the minute.

Feel free to add/revise/advise. Here's what I've got so far planned out:

Processor: i5-4440
    Motherboard: ? Gigabyte B85M-HD3?? ASUS
    RAM: Either Corsair Dominator Platinum 8Gb(4x2) or G.Skills Trident X / RipJaws X 8Gb
    GPU: ? Do I need one?? Will a GTX 600 series suffice
    PSU: Silverstone Strider 500w (suggestions??)
    CPU Cooler: do I need one? If ever, it'd be Corsair H100 or CM Seidon 120M??
    Casing: Big is good, I guess. NZXT Phantom??
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 1Tb (primary) - WD Caviar Black 1Tb (Slave) ---> or the other way around
    SSD: ? Do I need one? Thinking Crucial M500 120Gb or Samsung 840 Evo Pro 128Gb

As for the budget, I'm thinking 30k, but if it's not enough, let me know. Salamat daan.

Quote Originally Posted by rhodem24 View Post
    Asa man ni nga shop bro? Share sad diha para makahibaw pud ang mamalitay. Hehehe
    Nabali ra ang price bai Rhodem24. Tag.5,600 ilaha i3 4130.

Quote Originally Posted by scionrazer View Post
    Need help mga masters. Total noob here when it comes to building PC. I need it mainly for homebase work. A little video editing, PhotoShop and other Adobe stuff. For Gaming, I'm more into story type games like Fable, Myst, Beyond Atlantis, Obscure, etc. Nothing fancy. As you can tell with my planned processor, there'll be no overclocking. We may overclock the GPU, if that's even needed. Lastly, I need this to be energy efficient; electricity is getting more expensive by the minute.

Feel free to add/revise/advise. Here's what I've got so far planned out:

Processor: i5-4440
    Motherboard: ? Gigabyte B85M-HD3?? ASUS
    RAM: Either Corsair Dominator Platinum 8Gb(4x2) or G.Skills Trident X / RipJaws X 8Gb
    GPU: ? Do I need one?? Will a GTX 600 series suffice
    PSU: Silverstone Strider 500w (suggestions??)
    CPU Cooler: do I need one? If ever, it'd be Corsair H100 or CM Seidon 120M??
    Casing: Big is good, I guess. NZXT Phantom??
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 1Tb (primary) - WD Caviar Black 1Tb (Slave) ---> or the other way around
    SSD: ? Do I need one? Thinking Crucial M500 120Gb or Samsung 840 Evo Pro 128Gb

As for the budget, I'm thinking 30k, but if it's not enough, let me know. Salamat daan.
    If you are concerned with the consumption, the biggest step towards that is by getting a platinum psu. You wont be needing a Dominator since you wont be overclocking. Downgrade that to anything cheap (ripjawsZ maybe 1.5v) then from the savings upgrade the psu to maybe an FSP Aurum. Drop the expensive WD Black, get the Green and the M500. You should be good with either a GTX 660 or an R9 270x for an efficient card. But id be slightly partial to the 270x.

Quote Originally Posted by rhodem24 View Post
    Asa man ni nga shop bro? Share sad diha para makahibaw pud ang mamalitay. Hehehe
    Quote Originally Posted by keropi View Post
    If you are concerned with the consumption, the biggest step towards that is by getting a platinum psu. You wont be needing a Dominator since you wont be overclocking. Downgrade that to anything cheap (ripjawsZ maybe 1.5v) then from the savings upgrade the psu to maybe an FSP Aurum. Drop the expensive WD Black, get the Green and the M500. You should be good with either a GTX 660 or an R9 270x for an efficient card. But id be slightly partial to the 270x.
    Thanks boss. Well, the power consumption is just a paranoia of sorts. But if it needs to consume power to get the smooth, super-fast rendering, 1080p viewing, no lag or stuttering experience, then I have no qualms. So, a 80+ GOLD or Platinum PSU is suggested. This is noted.

So, Dominators are no good if I don't overclock my processor? Kindly explain. If that's the case, I'll get 16Gb of RAM (8x2) then. Or am I looking at it wrong? I always thought the more RAM the better and faster your PC. Help.

As for the mobo, I understand that there's a difference between a B85M-HD3 and a B85M-D3H?? I don't get it. Help! Gigabyte okay or should I go ASUS?

As for the HDD/SSD: M500 Crucial for Primary and 1TB WD Green for the slave. This is noted.

So, you're slightly partial to the Radeon GPU (which I thought were only for AMD --Noob here) hehe. So a GTX 660 DDR5 1Gb will suffice? or do I need a 2Gb GPU?

What about the CPU cooler? Do i need one? I always thought this is only for overclocked PCs.

Thank you in advance for the advice and suggestions. Slowly learning here.

Quote Originally Posted by scionrazer View Post
    Thanks boss. Well, the power consumption is just a paranoia of sorts. But if it needs to consume power to get the smooth, super-fast rendering, 1080p viewing, no lag or stuttering experience, then I have no qualms. So, a 80+ GOLD or Platinum PSU is suggested. This is noted.

So, Dominators are no good if I don't overclock my processor? Kindly explain. If that's the case, I'll get 16Gb of RAM (8x2) then. Or am I looking at it wrong? I always thought the more RAM the better and faster your PC. Help.

As for the mobo, I understand that there's a difference between a B85M-HD3 and a B85M-D3H?? I don't get it. Help! Gigabyte okay or should I go ASUS?

As for the HDD/SSD: M500 Crucial for Primary and 1TB WD Green for the slave. This is noted.

So, you're slightly partial to the Radeon GPU (which I thought were only for AMD --Noob here) hehe. So a GTX 660 DDR5 1Gb will suffice? or do I need a 2Gb GPU?

What about the CPU cooler? Do i need one? I always thought this is only for overclocked PCs.

Thank you in advance for the advice and suggestions. Slowly learning here.
    Dominators are good for everything, best at overclocking. Just that they are expensive and youre not getting your moneys worth if youll only run them at ordinary clocks.

Yep theres truth that more ram is better but not always faster. That will hold true up to 4gb. After that, the benefits becomes less and less and spirals down after 8gb. 6gb is the sweet spot (used to be 4gb until COD Ghosts came out) for gaming but you're good with 8gb and certainly, 16gb wont hurt for photo and video editing.

For the gpu, go with 2gb. 1gb is a little inadequate for gpus the likes of a 660 and 270 but should be sufficient for them slower models. And any brand of gpu will go along well with any processor. The Radeon for Amd logic holds no bearing.

And lastly, (breathe) any of those coolers should be good but it is not imperative. Believe me, intel wont be using those stock coolers were they not good enough. Yep, those coolers were meant for overclocking but nothuing is going to hold you back if you wanna get one. But as i said, not imperative.
    Last edited by keropi; 03-14-2014 at 10:00 PM.

Guys, which one is better motherboard for haswell? Gigabyte H81M-DS2 LGA1150 or ASUS H81m-A LGA1150?

Quote Originally Posted by shaider6192 View Post
    Guys, which one is better motherboard for haswell? Gigabyte H81M-DS2 LGA1150 or ASUS H81m-A LGA1150?
    These mbs are both at the bottom of the list for 1150 boards. Any difference between them doesnt matter the slightest and it's not worth the effort deliberating such concerns. If you want a better board, just head straight for a B85..

11.    Advertisement