Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default at d brink! of being an old maid

ask lng ko, knsay girls na hapit na ma old maid dri or old maid na jud, realy wana know wats in ur mind? sory, wil u spend all ur money for u to look gud

for guys, murag basta nay kwarta, la may problema, bisan 60 anyos, sugtan ghapn

so far, wat i know if ma old maid na ang girl, she feel so lonely and bad, very very sad daw

Default Re: at d brink! of being an old maid

my boss is a 58 years old single woman....shes fine......shes not sad......

Quote Originally Posted by THE KID View Post
    my boss is a 58 years old single woman....shes fine......shes not sad......
    no one can tell if she's sad..

imong panguyaban bro? hehehe... naa ba kahay muangkon ani nga istoryan nuh?

im not an old maid noh and i had relationships (failed) in the past. as they say, nothing lasts forever kuno. last night, during our break, nag tapuk2 ang mga girls and i was VERY surprised to listen to their personal problems pud regarding their partners,bfs, husbands. all the while, i thought mine was the worse pero dili d i. i had this realization last night nga murag lisud na jud mangita ug tarung na guy karong panahona. i know daghan guys ang mo react nga sila tarung but then, who would admit that they are a loser? WALA!! how is this related to the thread? i would say that a lot of women are looking at other women's experiences. these days, halos kadaghanan babay naay problema sa ilang mga lalaki. lets face it, there are women nga dili needy and clingy. they dont need a man to complete them. oh yes, its hell good to have someone beside you in bed and hold your hands at the mall but how about the stress and emotional burden it brings when u find out that ur bf is cheating, jobless, drug user/addict, the list just goes on. there are women who feel that they dont need this type of man to be happy. naa juy ingon ana. ang happiness kay depende mana sa pag hatag nimo ug importance sa imong existence. lain2 ang atong idea sa completeness. at this point in my life now, a man would only be a bonus but i know now how to be happy even if i am single. i've seen it all jud kung unsa ang lalaki kung wala na sa iyang saktong pangutok, and its hard to help someone become better when they dont even know naa silay problema. so mao na, naay mga girls nga likay na lang ug stress sa ilang kinabuhi. men, they are just around. u dont really need to be inlove and invest too much on someone not worth it

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ed168III View Post
    ask lng ko, knsay girls na hapit na ma old maid dri or old maid na jud, realy wana know wats in ur mind? sory, wil u spend all ur money for u to look gud

for guys, murag basta nay kwarta, la may problema, bisan 60 anyos, sugtan ghapn

so far, wat i know if ma old maid na ang girl, she feel so lonely and bad, very very sad daw
    i'm 34. don't want to get married. don't want any children.

between becoming a monk and getting married, i'd choose becoming a monk. but too bad, i cannot renounce my opinionated, complicated self.

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne6 View Post
    im not an old maid noh and i had relationships (failed) in the past. as they say, nothing lasts forever kuno. last night, during our break, nag tapuk2 ang mga girls and i was VERY surprised to listen to their personal problems pud regarding their partners,bfs, husbands. all the while, i thought mine was the worse pero dili d i. i had this realization last night nga murag lisud na jud mangita ug tarung na guy karong panahona. i know daghan guys ang mo react nga sila tarung but then, who would admit that they are a loser? WALA!! how is this related to the thread? i would say that a lot of women are looking at other women's experiences. these days, halos kadaghanan babay naay problema sa ilang mga lalaki. lets face it, there are women nga dili needy and clingy. they dont need a man to complete them. oh yes, its hell good to have someone beside you in bed and hold your hands at the mall but how about the stress and emotional burden it brings when u find out that ur bf is cheating, jobless, drug user/addict, the list just goes on. there are women who feel that they dont need this type of man to be happy. naa juy ingon ana. ang happiness kay depende mana sa pag hatag nimo ug importance sa imong existence. lain2 ang atong idea sa completeness. at this point in my life now, a man would only be a bonus but i know now how to be happy even if i am single. i've seen it all jud kung unsa ang lalaki kung wala na sa iyang saktong pangutok, and its hard to help someone become better when they dont even know naa silay problema. so mao na, naay mga girls nga likay na lang ug stress sa ilang kinabuhi. men, they are just around. u dont really need to be inlove and invest too much on someone not worth it
    ahh it will be very sad, if ako ikaw, il find a partner, nways no one is perfect, at least u hav children hu wil take care of u n wil make ur life more meaningful. not all men r perfect so as women. naa sad babae ngita bana magbuhi nla nya if dli ka provide, kana mag biga, etc

if asetika ka its more like ur greedy, scared!, not brave, ul end up consuming urself

but deep inside it wil b very very sad

naa koy friend, bak den, gwapa pa kaau sya, halos tanan nahan nya, karn lata na, i even read sa iyang fb na shes very angry sa iyang life, sge man ug pamili, karn lata na, sayang! na bitch na

btaw bro. daghan nahitabo ingon ani.

Quote Originally Posted by ed168III View Post
    naa koy friend, bak den, gwapa pa kaau sya, halos tanan nahan nya, karn lata na, i even read sa iyang fb na shes very angry sa iyang life, sge man ug pamili, karn lata na, sayang! na bitch na

pila man pud edad sa babae para ma consider nga old maid?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast