Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default MANGAYO KO TABANG!!

mangayo ko ninyo tabang bai bi. nagtrabaho ko karon sa usa ka review center for nurses, ako problem kay unsa ang nindot na marketing strategy? naa na mi ad sa radio, naa pud mi gidistribute na mga flyers. unsa pa man nindot buhaton?

Default Re: MANGAYO KO TABANG!!

newspaper coupons for discounts, offer discounts for the early enrollees

sponsor a seminar for graduating nursing students

post ads sa mga schools and training centers. and specify your edge, if theres any, over other review centers

hatag ug advertisement sa yearbook sa mga graduating nursing students.

matsalams sa tanan reply. pwede pray nalang? hehe bitaw, i hope effective amo mga marketing strategies. nindot pud tong mosponsor ug ad sa yearbook...

Try to reasses your current marketing strategy. does it reach your current target market? or do you go blindly spread the word through flyers and so on?

I guess, the word here is niche. Niche marketing is has been the current trend for quite sometime now. Getting your point across to specified targets. Remember that you have a specified market (aspiring nurses), would you rather print 1000 flyers to whoever might accept them in the streets or would you rather print 100 graduating nursing students?

here are my suggestions:

1. Do a school tour. Go around colleges that offer nursing courses and try to visit each classroom, get some flyers ready and maybe some cheap give aways to keep things interesting. This gives you direct contact with your target audience. Here's a tip: try going there ahead of time and talk to the Dean to find out the best time to visit the students, most of the time they more than willing to help out. Also, tell them that you have give aways and give the Dean a sample.

2. Find out activities that involve Nursing Colleges. If there's an association of nursing schools, try to get involved with their activities by maybe sponsoring them or getting an ex-deal from them.

...as nursing isn't my profession, i have no idea what the business environment is like. however, i hope you get my drift.

up!!!!

invite media to feature you. if you haven't launched yet, i-invite sila. or write a press release and distribute sa local dailies.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast