Page 307 of 391 FirstFirst ... 297304305306307308309310317 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 3906

ang cisco packet tracer dako ba tabang maka solbad problema sa networking or experience gud best solution?

Quote Originally Posted by skeptic_rob View Post
    ang cisco packet tracer dako ba tabang maka solbad problema sa networking or experience gud best solution?
    dako ug tabang bro, it's hard to get your hands on real cisco equips esp. if you don't have the budget. Packet tracer will suffice if you're planning to get your CCNA cert.

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by karloreborn View Post
    dako ug tabang bro, it's hard to get your hands on real cisco equips esp. if you don't have the budget. Packet tracer will suffice if you're planning to get your CCNA cert.

TIA
    I agree with you bro gamit siya kung theory wise pero lahi man gud actual bro unsa tasagaran gamit gud ani niya nga module like ospf,eigrp,rip etc?

what if lahi imu na encounter sa actual kay sa packet tracer..diba limited man sad ila router example

Subscribe ko..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by darkdevil View Post
    Basin ganahan sad mo magkat-on diha og linux mga bai
    kani maoy nice, gusto ko mo learn ani....

I agree with you bro gamit siya kung theory wise pero lahi man gud actual bro unsa tasagaran gamit gud ani niya nga module like ospf,eigrp,rip etc?

what if lahi imu na encounter sa actual kay sa packet tracer..diba limited man sad ila router example
    have you already tried configuring in packet tracer and in real cisco devices? can you tell the big difference?
    for me "mao2" rajud ang packet tracer ug real cisco devices except for those high end devices like firewalls and layer 3 switch pero generally the same rajud.

Quote Originally Posted by karloreborn View Post
    have you already tried configuring in packet tracer and in real cisco devices? can you tell the big difference?
    for me "mao2" rajud ang packet tracer ug real cisco devices except for those high end devices like firewalls and layer 3 switch pero generally the same rajud.
    Yep!! naka sulay na bro but our school before is using the old router..what if there is a new router model .do you think learning process still the same? Yes high end device like firewalls what i mean

Yep!! naka sulay na bro but our school before is using the old router..what if there is a new router model .do you think learning process still the same? Yes high end device like firewalls what i mean
    as what I've said basically cisco routers have the same CLI commands, there is just a slight difference when it comes to commands if you're dealing with high end routers/firewalls (of course, there is some commands added with complexity on it)

but the learning process is still the same, you've got the opportunity to try diff. routing protocols (switching protocols when dealing with switches and so forth)

my piece of advice is stop asking some questions and get your hands dirty, to tell you, packet tracer is a great piece of software if you just know how to use it.. It's a good start before trying to get your hands on real hardware.

In fact, I got my cert just using packet tracer as my tool, you can use GNS3 if you want too..

na-a mo idea pila na cost sa training diha sa cebu for CCNA?

no idea i heard this worldtech boss inquire daw

11.    Advertisement