Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: AVONS ill-mannered staffs...PLEASE READ!!!

@nitwit

Can you ask them if they can pay your mom and sis's bad experience---stress, humiliation..not to mention logistical damages of transportation..gas or fare...and the precious TIME?
    Can they put a price tag to all those they have caused??

And don't you think its quite insulting they assumed its all about your money or financial loss
    and they can just like pay for it or more like "buying you off" just not to dig into the issue
    Tell that to their f#ckin faces money is not the issue but REAL JUSTICE!!!!

btaw, mkalagot ning ing-ani nga style dah...

avon is added to my "banned" store list...

ako pod ni ipahibaw saku mga friends......

kamo pod .. mao na inyo buhata....protesta nato sa avon hantod di ni ma-settle...

ug tambal sa mga arogante nga OIC nga d kahibaw mo handle ug customer...

samoka pud nang ngani nga systema.

membro sa trapo pud diay

Elite Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mokiloo View Post
    @nitwit

Can you ask them if they can pay your mom and sis's bad experience---stress, humiliation..not to mention logistical damages of transportation..gas or fare...and the precious TIME?
    Can they put a price tag to all those they have caused??

And don't you think its quite insulting they assumed its all about your money or financial loss
    and they can just like pay for it or more like "buying you off" just not to dig into the issue
    Tell that to their f#ckin faces money is not the issue but REAL JUSTICE!!!!
    she was insisting sir that why my sister herself won't deal with them instead? my sister went there with my mum but they were disgusted with how badly they were treated and they promised never to go near that branch again.it was even pissing down rain and couldn't get a car park and the best answer the OIC could come up with is " BAYARI NALANG GUD NA MAAM,MAGHASOL-HASOL PA MAN MO UG KIHA-KIHA OI!KAGAMAY RA ANANG BUTANGA INYO PA GYOD PADAK-ON.DI MAN NA WORTH EKIHA!" thats exactly what she told my sister and my mum when they went to ask for the receipt my sister have said to purchased the items?
    i doubt if they even wanna shoulder my phone bills sir, i made alot of calls because of this, for 2 days my phone carrier billed me for $234 and thats even tripple of the amount my sister owes them. i dont know how much it will be again this time as i have been trying to get hold of their head managers or area manager? they hanged up on me for like 5 times, then cut me off and just too much bullsh*t.
    Last edited by nitwit; 05-20-2011 at 03:26 PM.

Elite Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fri13th View Post
    You should fight for your right, it's so clear that something fishy is going on as they're really trying so hard to suppress this issue by paying themselves the oustanding amount.
    I know sir. Now we are confident to say there's something really wrong with that branch. Why would they pay my sisters outstanding balance for our silence?to end this matter? all we asked is a receipt of whoever made the transaction. we never asked anyone to pay it. its really weird.

Elite Member
    Blog Entries

HERE'S SOME OF THE PREVIOUS EMAILS I RECEIVED FROM THAT OIC,you guys be the judge

Hi Sir XXX,
    I have talked to the said dealer and it seems hindi naman po yong purchases nya ang problema,upon checking from the date she signed she only have two transaction; 1 from 03/19/10 and 1 transaction from 04/05/10.And according to her she had payments of two thousand daw c/o to SL but she never received naman daw the receipt, upon checking her payment record she only have 1 thousand total amount of payment.In my conclusion, her payment was not paid to her account,meaning, the problem is nasa kanya at sa sl,kasi hindi naman cya naghingi ng recebo kung nagpadala cya ng bayad bakit naman nya e question yong purchase nya na hindi sa kanya,the fact na nagpadala cya ng bayad meaning ina accept nya na may utang cya sa avon,kaso hindi nga lang binayad.ang hirap po kasi yong reklamo nila walang basehan...at sa totoo po hindi naman sa may kinakampihan kami,yong yong reklamo nya personalan na kasi, may away kasi yan sila bakit pati avon damay pa...anyway willing naman po kami magcooperate sir,kaso ang hirap kaya ang pinagawa nila, pinahanap yong recebo eh nasa cebu yon pina book bind namin,kung gusto nila maghintay sila halukatin namin yong records nya.And considering the lenght of time april 2010 pa cya nag past due cguro naman collection agency letter man lang na received nya ,bakit ngayon lang cya nagreklamo
    anyway kung totoo man na may pinirmahan cya na bond paper na blank ,ay hindi ko po alam bakit cya pumirma, anyway halukatin namin yong atp files naminkung mayroon ba talaga.,as of now no comment po kami sa atp, bukas na lang po.
    nakaka stress naman po ang concern na yan...ang tagal tagal na noon ngayon lang ngareklamo ,kung ilang letter na kaya na received nya.
    kawawa din noong part ng sl,sana let's give her a chance naman to open her side...away personal lang naman yan nila tapos dito s avon maghanap ng ebedensya...nakakaloka.
    And w/ the issue of AVON id, after ma signed in yong fd may temporary id sila,aba malay namin kung bakit nya binigay sa sl nya, i think she's older enough to know the consequences what she have done.

Much better if yong fd mismo ang magcomplain,yong mama at sister lang kasi ang nagreklamo.

in behalf of avon staff, we are willing to undergo investigation if needed.

thanks,

I have no idea which part she didn't understand? my sister and mum went to see her but she demanded that they should just pay and forget bringing up about the old receipt of whoever made the transaction?my sister said she is not going back there again as it doesnt make sense to her because she couldn't get the answers that she want?and here's the OIC,she kept repeating that my mum and sister should just deal with her and not me?THEY HAVE DONE IT!but her attitude and manners are just sickening that they never wanna have to do anything with her anymore. . In her email you can obviously notice that she just doesnt wanna do it,give us what we want. she kept complaining and even snooping other people's businesses instead of just doing her job? i have never seen anyone with the attitude in the business like she is? she talks like she is a big person and she is always right?i just don't get it.

here's a few more istoryans...

FROM THE OIC:

are you sure im the one talking to your mum saying those things...sana naman nxt time ask someones name before leaving...if you do not know marami po kami dito.if you want to know each one of us, well its my pleasure to introduce our names...and you know what i do not have time to explain to you over and over again.the dealer is your elder sister, cguro kung cya ang magcomplain i will take time to help her.mam hope you will realized someday that money does'nt buy all.and speaking of sub poena or final notice where is it ba?we haven't seen it yet.

-------------GUYS SOBRRANG TARAYYY as in, sobra pa sa signal no.5 ni ka maldita ni manang. she is assuming that i am rich and i can buy whatever i want? again personal attack napod si MAAM OIC.nangayo ra me ug resibo daghan kaayo ug istorya.OMG!again she assumed my sister gave her temporary membership id to the sales leader but she didn't? someone claimed it and we suspect it her sales leader thats why we would like to see and know who made a claim on her id? ambot lang.maldita gyod kaayo ni maam oic.
    Last edited by nitwit; 05-20-2011 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nitwit View Post
    HERE'S SOME OF THE PREVIOUS EMAILS I RECEIVED FROM THAT OIC,you guys be the judge

Hi Sir XXX,
    I have talked to the said dealer and it seems hindi naman po yong purchases nya ang problema,upon checking from the date she signed she only have two transaction; 1 from 03/19/10 and 1 transaction from 04/05/10.And according to her she had payments of two thousand daw c/o to SL but she never received naman daw the receipt, upon checking her payment record she only have 1 thousand total amount of payment.In my conclusion, her payment was not paid to her account,meaning, the problem is nasa kanya at sa sl,kasi hindi naman cya naghingi ng recebo kung nagpadala cya ng bayad bakit naman nya e question yong purchase nya na hindi sa kanya,the fact na nagpadala cya ng bayad meaning ina accept nya na may utang cya sa avon,kaso hindi nga lang binayad.ang hirap po kasi yong reklamo nila walang basehan...at sa totoo po hindi naman sa may kinakampihan kami,yong yong reklamo nya personalan na kasi, may away kasi yan sila bakit pati avon damay pa...anyway willing naman po kami magcooperate sir,kaso ang hirap kaya ang pinagawa nila, pinahanap yong recebo eh nasa cebu yon pina book bind namin,kung gusto nila maghintay sila halukatin namin yong records nya.And considering the lenght of time april 2010 pa cya nag past due cguro naman collection agency letter man lang na received nya ,bakit ngayon lang cya nagreklamo
    anyway kung totoo man na may pinirmahan cya na bond paper na blank ,ay hindi ko po alam bakit cya pumirma, anyway halukatin namin yong atp files naminkung mayroon ba talaga.,as of now no comment po kami sa atp, bukas na lang po.
    nakaka stress naman po ang concern na yan...ang tagal tagal na noon ngayon lang ngareklamo ,kung ilang letter na kaya na received nya.
    kawawa din noong part ng sl,sana let's give her a chance naman to open her side...away personal lang naman yan nila tapos dito s avon maghanap ng ebedensya...nakakaloka.
    And w/ the issue of AVON id, after ma signed in yong fd may temporary id sila,aba malay namin kung bakit nya binigay sa sl nya, i think she's older enough to know the consequences what she have done.

Much better if yong fd mismo ang magcomplain,yong mama at sister lang kasi ang nagreklamo.

in behalf of avon staff, we are willing to undergo investigation if needed.

thanks,

I have no idea which part she didn't understand? my sister and mum went to see her but she demanded that they should just pay and forget bringing up about the old receipt of whoever made the transaction?my sister said she is not going back there again as it doesnt make sense to her because she couldn't get the answers that she want?and here's the OIC,she kept repeating that my mum and sister should just deal with her and not me?THEY HAVE DONE IT!but her attitude and manners are just sickening that they never wanna have to do anything with her anymore. . In her email you can obviously notice that she just doesnt wanna do it,give us what we want. she kept complaining and even snooping other people's businesses instead of just doing her job? i have never seen anyone with the attitude in the business like she is? she talks like she is a big person and she is always right?i just don't get it.

here's a few more istoryans...

FROM THE OIC:

are you sure im the one talking to your mum saying those things...sana naman nxt time ask someones name before leaving...if you do not know marami po kami dito.if you want to know each one of us, well its my pleasure to introduce our names...and you know what i do not have time to explain to you over and over again.the dealer is your elder sister, cguro kung cya ang magcomplain i will take time to help her.mam hope you will realized someday that money does'nt buy all.and speaking of sub poena or final notice where is it ba?we haven't seen it yet.

-------------GUYS SOBRRANG TARAYYY as in, sobra pa sa signal no.5 ni ka maldita ni manang. she is assuming that i am rich and i can buy whatever i want? again personal attack napod si MAAM OIC.nangayo ra me ug resibo daghan kaayo ug istorya.OMG!again she assumed my sister gave her temporary membership id to the sales leader but she didn't? someone claimed it and we suspect it her sales leader thats why we would like to see and know who made a claim on her id? ambot lang.maldita gyod kaayo ni maam oic.
    Hala! Kinsa man ni Ma'am? Ang branch manager wa pa ninyo du-ola?

Elite Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shebacs View Post
    Hala! Kinsa man ni Ma'am? Ang branch manager wa pa ninyo du-ola?
    OIC sa branch ni ang ga email nako maam. ang manager kay lisud kaayo istoryahon pero nagka istorya na gyod tawon me sa area manager nila.iya daw meetingon ning OIC.di ko gusto ug meeting-meeting gusto nako mahawa ni kay abusada kaayo sa posisyon unya sobraan kaayo ka maldita oi!murag wala gyod makatandog aning bayhana. murag sya man tingale ang branch manager maam.OIC,office in charge pasabot tingale ana?franchise man daw ning ilaha.mao pod galibog me ug kinsa gyod duolon kay gipasa-pasa gyod me
    Last edited by nitwit; 05-20-2011 at 04:20 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast