Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: AVONS ill-mannered staffs...PLEASE READ!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nitwit View Post
    Hello sa tanan mga istoryans, magpagawas lang gyod ko sa akong gibati diri ha? unta walay masuko. I have nothing against the company AVON itself,it's just that the staffs in one of cebu's branches are very ill-mannered. My sister received a a final notice letter from avon stating that she has an outstanding balance of 3000 pesos and she has to settle it right away. My sister was shocked as she received the later as she only purchased an item once and she paid it straight away to her sales leader. Since she is busy working at one of cebu's call center she asked if i could help her ring up the head office in makati and tell them about her concerns which i did right there and then. The head office manager was very helpful and accommodating she told me she will forward me to the said branch where my sister said to purchase the items and asked me if i can make a complaint email so i did. Anyways, we tracked down the avon branch where the items said to be purchased, my mum went to ask them and one of their staffs said "AMBOT UROY MA'AM PANGUTAN-A ANG SALES LEADER ANA KAY BASIN NAAY PERSONAL THINGY NAHITABO NINYO AYAW EAPIL-APIL ANG AVON"

my mum was stunned by her answer as she didn't know what she was talking about?the staff was talking in riddles and so my mum asked whose the sales leader she was referring to and the staff gave her the name which coincidentally is a former friend of ours who owes us big time and now facing a lawsuit.

my mum remained cool and tried to be polite still,she then asked again if she can just get the receipt of the purchase items so we will be able to tracked down who used my sister's identity to purchase the items?
    then again the lady has been very rude she said" KAGAMAY RA ANING UTANGA MAAM NGANO DI MAN NALANG NINYO BAYARAN KAYSA MAG GASTO PA MO ANANG PANGONSOLTA UG ABOGADO OI!PILA RAMAN NA,BAYARI NALANG NA MAAM" she demanded and oblige us to pay straight away, we're happy to pay no doubt but as a customer arent we entitled to get the receipt man lang?

anyways with such badluck my mum decided to head home and 4 days after my sister arrived and they went there again. Finally they talked with the OIC in the said branch, no wonder why her staffs are very mean and rude 'cause she is ten times worst! she made some assumption again that our family just probably have some personal thing going on with the sales leader who purchased the items. Again she refused to give us the copy of the receipt.

I made probably 10 long distance calls to the said branch AND NONE OF THEM WERE TAKING SERIOUSLY. Blo*dy hell i spoke to their guard and the guard told me to leave my concerns nalang daw as he will pass on the message to his OIC, i started telling him my concerns then he hang up! i thought it was just the bad network so i rang again,when he realized who was calling,he hanged up again!and AGAIN! and the amount of calls I have made on that day is probably more than the amount my sister owes avon.

NOW THE PROBLEM GUYS IS... the sales leader who avon was referring made a police complaint stating that we forced avon to get her account details? and one of the avon staffs the OIC accused that my mum have said some nasty comments to the sales leader which is never true. despite the maltreatment avon showed them, my sister and mum tried to be civilized and here they are...theyre the one to be blamed again.

I am very disappointed with the avon system, I am hoping that they will do something and educate their staffs and teach them not to snoop around other people's business. That they should just do their job and stop whinging?

Kamo guys?mobayad mo sa ingon nga outstanding balance bisan kabalo mo dili kamo ga utang?mangayo ka ug resibo kasab-an ka kay dili daw na problema sa avon kay adto ka sa sales leader nimo mo reklamo kay adto nimo gikuha ang items?pero gibayran naman to dayon nimo ang sales leader ang problema wala gi remit ang bayad?? worst pa gipasumangenlan pa gyod imong mama nga napugos sila ug issue ug account details of items been purchased sa sales leader kay gihadlok daw sila sa akong mama? ako tawon mama miadto didto nangayo ra ug resibo pila ka oras hinuwat unya gitud-tod pa sya unya gihimoan pa gyod ug istorya sa mga chismosang staffs didto.

tabange tawon ko istoryans.naay dealer diri sa avon?manager perhaps nga makatabang nako? as i've said we are very happy to pay the said amount ang amoa lang makabalo me ug kinsay gagamit sa identity sa akong ate ngano nakautang man sya ug items nga once ra gale daw sya nakaadto ug avon. igo ra sya pa member wala pa gale daw gihatag iyang membership unya naa na nuon sya outstanding balance? kalibog ba ani.
    ipablotter na..patabang sa media..kay bobby nalzaro, abs-cbn ug adto sa dti...you need a strong reliance in this kind of case...

Dad-a na sa DTI (Department of Trade and Industry)
    Ako I dunno if makaya nako or having that cool temperament sa imong mom or sister facing the b*tch of an attendant
    well I dunno unsaon nako but Im just glad I'm not the one in your mom's shoes.

Basta dapat these things or kind of people behind such establishments should be stopped or looked into by authorities.

Also my question is...does Avon allow to be represented by those kind of people?
    Well dapat lang pud siguro TS get in touch with the Avon higher authorities and bring this up with them
    and state it strongly nga if they just let this pass or condone to such behavior under their corporate flag that they are who they really are as how these kind of behavior represents them by their very people---what you see in the skin also goes to the very core.

Elite Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mokiloo View Post
    Dad-a na sa DTI (Department of Trade and Industry)
    Ako I dunno if makaya nako or having that cool temperament sa imong mom or sister facing the b*tch of an attendant
    well I dunno unsaon nako but Im just glad I'm not the one in your mom's shoes.

Basta dapat these things or kind of people behind such establishments should be stopped or looked into by authorities.

Also my question is...does Avon allow to be represented by those kind of people?
    Well dapat lang pud siguro TS get in touch with the Avon higher authorities and bring this up with them
    and state it strongly nga if they just let this pass or condone to such behavior under their corporate flag that they are who they really are as how these kind of behavior represents them by their very people---what you see in the skin also goes to the very core.
    I haven't spoke with the avons very head manager sir only the manager of the account collection in manila? we we're exhanging emails with the OIC of the said branch,you can sense the attitude as well as the rudeness as well but we tried to keep our cool since we badly need that receipt but if they will keep ignoring us i will try ask the help of the DTI? i never seen such unprofessionalism my whole life. the OIC which is the OFFICER IN CHARGE OF THE SAID BRANCH, OMG! my mum said if you were the one who dealt with them,you could probably lost your temper.my mum is a very soft spoken person thats probably one reason they thought they can just go easy on her and just demanded her to pay and no questions. i just cant get over of the attitude!

Blog Entries

I suggest you ask the help of DTI in this case, they shouldn't keep the receipts that you are asking for...somehow, based on what you have narrated it seems though they are trying to cover up for something fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by nijazared View Post
    I suggest you ask the help of DTI in this case, they shouldn't keep the receipts that you are asking for...somehow, based on what you have narrated it seems though they are trying to cover up for something fishy.
    correct!!!

Elite Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nijazared View Post
    we also think the same sir as we were told that my sister's membership id has been stuck at that avon branch and none of their staffs could tell us why aside from that kit where its being kept is for those members who have an outstanding amount with avon which means somebody has used the id and the staffs are covering their asses as according to avons policy,no sales leader can use a members id without an authorization? my sister can only recall signing a piece of white bondpaper with nothing in it because her sales leader said she will be needing it for her id but we think that her sales leader used that signature as an authorization and the staffs are too scared to admit that as they know they breached the avons policy and we suspect that their sales leader has a very good connection in the said branch thats why she is very confident because she knows the staffs wont blow her cover.. at the moment we are still trying to communicate with the staffs without going further as we dont want any more troubles but cooperation.

how could they do that!! they are bad cheetah!

Elite Member
    Blog Entries

UPDATE: I tried to get hold of someone again from that said branch who will acknowledge my concern but would you believe guys, A WEEK-HIRED JANITRESS was the one who spoke to me and said that none of the staffs can take my call? I even begged for i need to speak to someone in-charge but i heard someone yelling and screaming at the background asking the poor janitress to put down the phone?I am just so fed up with the attitude and unprofessionalism that I rang avon's head office in manila. . Then we've been passed on again to the area manager and now just waiting for him to get back to us.

Quote Originally Posted by nitwit View Post
    Hello sa tanan mga istoryans, magpagawas lang gyod ko sa akong gibati diri ha? unta walay masuko. I have nothing against the company AVON itself,it's just that the staffs in one of cebu's branches are very ill-mannered. My sister received a a final notice letter from avon stating that she has an outstanding balance of 3000 pesos and she has to settle it right away. My sister was shocked as she received the later as she only purchased an item once and she paid it straight away to her sales leader. Since she is busy working at one of cebu's call center she asked if i could help her ring up the head office in makati and tell them about her concerns which i did right there and then. The head office manager was very helpful and accommodating she told me she will forward me to the said branch where my sister said to purchase the items and asked me if i can make a complaint email so i did. Anyways, we tracked down the avon branch where the items said to be purchased, my mum went to ask them and one of their staffs said "AMBOT UROY MA'AM PANGUTAN-A ANG SALES LEADER ANA KAY BASIN NAAY PERSONAL THINGY NAHITABO NINYO AYAW EAPIL-APIL ANG AVON"

my mum was stunned by her answer as she didn't know what she was talking about?the staff was talking in riddles and so my mum asked whose the sales leader she was referring to and the staff gave her the name which coincidentally is a former friend of ours who owes us big time and now facing a lawsuit.

my mum remained cool and tried to be polite still,she then asked again if she can just get the receipt of the purchase items so we will be able to tracked down who used my sister's identity to purchase the items?
    then again the lady has been very rude she said" KAGAMAY RA ANING UTANGA MAAM NGANO DI MAN NALANG NINYO BAYARAN KAYSA MAG GASTO PA MO ANANG PANGONSOLTA UG ABOGADO OI!PILA RAMAN NA,BAYARI NALANG NA MAAM" she demanded and oblige us to pay straight away, we're happy to pay no doubt but as a customer arent we entitled to get the receipt man lang?

anyways with such badluck my mum decided to head home and 4 days after my sister arrived and they went there again. Finally they talked with the OIC in the said branch, no wonder why her staffs are very mean and rude 'cause she is ten times worst! she made some assumption again that our family just probably have some personal thing going on with the sales leader who purchased the items. Again she refused to give us the copy of the receipt.

I made probably 10 long distance calls to the said branch AND NONE OF THEM WERE TAKING SERIOUSLY. Blo*dy hell i spoke to their guard and the guard told me to leave my concerns nalang daw as he will pass on the message to his OIC, i started telling him my concerns then he hang up! i thought it was just the bad network so i rang again,when he realized who was calling,he hanged up again!and AGAIN! and the amount of calls I have made on that day is probably more than the amount my sister owes avon.

NOW THE PROBLEM GUYS IS... the sales leader who avon was referring made a police complaint stating that we forced avon to get her account details? and one of the avon staffs the OIC accused that my mum have said some nasty comments to the sales leader which is never true. despite the maltreatment avon showed them, my sister and mum tried to be civilized and here they are...theyre the one to be blamed again.

I am very disappointed with the avon system, I am hoping that they will do something and educate their staffs and teach them not to snoop around other people's business. That they should just do their job and stop whinging?

Kamo guys?mobayad mo sa ingon nga outstanding balance bisan kabalo mo dili kamo ga utang?mangayo ka ug resibo kasab-an ka kay dili daw na problema sa avon kay adto ka sa sales leader nimo mo reklamo kay adto nimo gikuha ang items?pero gibayran naman to dayon nimo ang sales leader ang problema wala gi remit ang bayad?? worst pa gipasumangenlan pa gyod imong mama nga napugos sila ug issue ug account details of items been purchased sa sales leader kay gihadlok daw sila sa akong mama? ako tawon mama miadto didto nangayo ra ug resibo pila ka oras hinuwat unya gitud-tod pa sya unya gihimoan pa gyod ug istorya sa mga chismosang staffs didto.

tabange tawon ko istoryans.naay dealer diri sa avon?manager perhaps nga makatabang nako? as i've said we are very happy to pay the said amount ang amoa lang makabalo me ug kinsay gagamit sa identity sa akong ate ngano nakautang man sya ug items nga once ra gale daw sya nakaadto ug avon. igo ra sya pa member wala pa gale daw gihatag iyang membership unya naa na nuon sya outstanding balance? kalibog ba ani.
    Hi nitwit! May I know which AVON Branch did you encounter this particular incident? I happened to be an AVON Franchise Manager. I would like to offer my assistance in resolving this issue. Kindly send me a message

Elite Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by belleinthecity View Post
    Hi nitwit! May I know which AVON Branch did you encounter this particular incident? I happened to be an AVON Franchise Manager. I would like to offer my assistance in resolving this issue. Kindly send me a message
    Oh thank god finally someone acknowledge my concerns.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast