Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: better mother

Default better mother

how can i be one ? it seems like i have issues with my babies choice cause it seems like she is more happy to be with other people than with me.

Default Re: better mother

i guess u just have to find out
    what it is she likes when she's w other people..
    and when u two are alone, try
    doin' it with her..
    make more time for your baby TS..

and just how much time do you spend with your babies? i am guessing when u mean others...u mean their primary caregiver such as a yaya or maybe a grandparent?

when i was working in an office...it was my mama who took care of my son during the day... for his first two years. being a single mother did not exactly give me the luxury of being my son's primary caregiver....THEN. when he slept...he would look for his grandma. i felt hurt... but i recognized na sila gud na magkasama for like 75% of his waking time.

it was the main reason why i decided to start working at home. now our bond is solid jud.

just my thoughts.

maka-form jud nag bond ang baby with the one who's taking care of him/her for most of the day.. try spending more time with your baby.. sing, dance, and play with him/her..

hala sis no? kagoul sad ani paminawn uy..ako mga anak sis, 80% sa akong adlaw dili mi magkita kay trabaho ko, but ig abot nako mag kapa2x tawn cla ug sugat nako (she's only 1 year and 5 months, and ang eldest is 3 years old na)..ako man bawion gud sis ang time nga wala mi magkita..kong maabot nako i make sure gyud nga magka bonding ming upat (apil papa nila) bahalag dpa mi kailis ug sinina..simple bonding lang,like mag dungan mig tanaw teleserye, buy mig chips amo kan.on upat, gitik2x..etc.

sis spend as much time as you can with your baby. If working mom ka, try to be a hands-on mom japon, like u find tym to bath them, change nappies, play with them, feed them...ana gud. sa a part sis minimum of 12 hrs na yaya ang kauban sa aq babies, usahay pag-abot namo haus sleep na cla, but wen i got home na or wen ala q work, cla jud ang center sa world nq pirmi...Sis your the best mom jud sa imo baby, nobody else is better than you ky ikaw gud gaantos ana for 9 months sa imo tummy...juz give her tym and atention regardless of your bz sked...God Bless sis

Elite Member

Becoming a mother brings a range of roles that any stage or film actress might envy. Nurse, teacher, administrator, chauffeur, and coach are just some of the many duties a typical mom may have to perform.

But if you are a new mom or someone who is a little confused about the type of parent a mother should be, here are a few basic guidelines that may help you become a more effective mother:

Elite Member

Have integrity. From an early age, kids look up to their parents as role models and even heroes. They will learn many of their attitudes, language patterns, and behaviors from observing you. As you go about the daily events of your life, make values-based decisions. Your children need to see you respond to others in a consistent, honorable way. When you treat others with respect, they will too. If you are kind and polite, expect it from the kids as well. Integrity is perhaps the most important quality a parent can model.

Elite Member

Have fun with them. Be sure to include time for play in your schedule. From tots to teens, your children love to see Mom laugh, and they are delighted when that laughter includes them. Read together, tell jokes, talk over the school day, wash dishes together, bathe the dog, shoot hoops, take a drive, have a milk shake. As they grow older, plan individual outings with each child to talk over dinner or go bowling, for example. Kids love being part of a family, but they want to know they matter as individuals, too.

importante kaau ang bonding sa mom and sa baby .. kay dli kaay ka feel ang imo bb basta yaya permi kauban niya. spend time with him or her mao ra jud na importante

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast