Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Cebu City Mayor Mike Rama's Performance

Quote Originally Posted by monroy View Post
    Not really fair to say he is just cozying up to Gwen. Some of the things he's done, such as conditional lifting of business permit freeze on BanTal road benefits all builders in that area, not just Ciudad, and the permit is only to be issued once right-of-way through the army camp in apas has been resolved.

I agree with everyone that he is still lacking in many areas. But bear in mind he's only just been elected mayor.
    pero sya man sad ang nagbuhat sa gubot diha na area?

with his rate he is still testing the waters and playing safe..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by eslowrak View Post
    next election Tomas vs Mike for mayor kay mobalik jud na si Tomas kay dili sya ka porma sa congreso ug dili sya ganahan mo stay sa Manila.
    Really ? How'd you know ?

Mike's doing his best. And with the way I see Cebu City right now, he has good policies. Not to mention the criticism he continually gets from Osmena.

I don't see anything bad with mending the longstanding conflict of Cebu City and the Cebu Province. It's, after all, for everyone's sake. His cooperation will bring in more opportunities not just for City resident but for all Cebuanos. What happens in City will have it's effect on the neighboring cities though the degree of which is still unknown.

At least for his first time as Mayor, the garbage collection in City is getting better. And just like Davao, our infrastructure gets the best attention. The new LED street lights in Osmena Boulevard and N. Bacalso Ave are just a foretaste of what CHANGE we will see in the streets of Cebu years ahead. The lights that glow shiny-white in the night are far better than those orange, sodium lamps that use up much more electricity than LED ones.

And at last, someone gets to give Cebu City a huge facelift! Cebu City has really lost it's touch since it used up all it's resources for making the SRP. Now he's there to rejuvenate the landscape of the City. Placing in more greeneries and open parks to keep the atmosphere calm.

Let's give him the time to prove his worth.

Blog Entries

About Tommy today, a friend told me nga Tommy, unlike many congressmen, reads thoroughly the bills and makes any corrections before he could sign it. hehe

About ni Mike, well maybe we can keep this thread lang sa for the rest of his term??
    The "No segregation, no collection". The LED lights. Hm.. iya pd nang repainting sa Cebu City Medical Center sa may Panganiban?? hehe. We can see naman the changes bya.

But there were issues na pd bya about ni Mike. Most of these were about the very huge amount of "funding" needed sa mga projects like sa Charter Day and a 20-million peso budget sa pag-build lang sa bag-ong mayor's office. Can anyone shed light on these matters?? =)

Quote Originally Posted by Azeotrope View Post
    About Tommy today, a friend told me nga Tommy, unlike many congressmen, reads thoroughly the bills and makes any corrections before he could sign it. hehe

About ni Mike, well maybe we can keep this thread lang sa for the rest of his term??
    The "No segregation, no collection". The LED lights. Hm.. iya pd nang repainting sa Cebu City Medical Center sa may Panganiban?? hehe. We can see naman the changes bya.

But there were issues na pd bya about ni Mike. Most of these were about the very huge amount of "funding" needed sa mga projects like sa Charter Day and a 20-million peso budget sa pag-build lang sa bag-ong mayor's office. Can anyone shed light on these matters?? =)
    at least sakto pod gibuhat ni tommy as a congressman... maniguro pod as a congressman, dili basta2x... dili pod siya sipsip sa administration ni PNoy...

Murag trying to put up a name pa siguro ang state ni Rama but I think mas naay political will si Tomas kaysa kay Mike.

But the question is, asay mas kurakot nilang duha? hihihihihi!
    mao ra mn d i ni imong gusto mahibaw-an TS. maypag imo ng gibutang sa imong first thread...

Blog Entries

But the question is, asay mas kurakot nilang duha? hihihihihi!
    No one will know for sure unless someone from the Ombudsman of the Philippines will spill the beans .

So far, ok man si Rama as mayor. Pero ang ako gyud ganahan mo-improve is ang safety. Lately, daghan kaayo mga incidents nga tulis. Imagine during broad daylight, sa newly-opened Mambaling flyover naay pinusilay? What can the city hall do about this issue? Mao akong ganahan mahibaw-an.

yep, peace and order ako ganahan makita ma improve sunod.

regardin sa safety... murag knahanglan njud ibalik ang vigilante.. haha

ang d lng nku gnahan aning mayor nato ron sah.. kay murag ga cge lng ug pa picture, cge lng pagwapo.. kung asa ang media... 2.a pud sya... haha

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast