Page 1 of 33 123411 ... LastLast

Default If you caught your GF cheating on you, will you still accept her?

What do you think

Default Re: If you caught your GF cheating on you, will you still accept her?

depende sa sabot..

effing no man. If you've watched UrbanDub's Evidence then you probably know how to handle it.

depende ra jud...... pero gamay ra kaayo ug chance..... mang giloloy-on man gud ko....

Cheat on her also and ask the same thing!

ill pretend to forgive her, then ako dayun sya buntisan then biyaan. hehe. just kidding.

ill prolly just move on.

Quote Originally Posted by noel_llapa View Post
    ill pretend to forgive her, then ako dayun sya buntisan then biyaan. hehe. just kidding.

ill prolly just move on.

hala ka mean! tsk3x...... heheh

The last time it happened to me, I let her go.

my trust is broken... so even if you take her /him back.. the cracks in the glass are still there.. and it will always haunt your conscience one way or the other...

ME? i pass on... it's better looking for one that values your trust then someone who just throws it away... trust for me is a symbol of myself to her as a person with dignity.. if iya nang buakon... then sama ra na gbuak nya akong pagkatao...

tagsa ra ko muhatag sa akong salig sa usa ka tao..and it has to be earn over the course of time... if she just breaks it in just like a flick of a finger??

then, murag wala nay angay pa nako cya balikan.. ana lang....

Quote Originally Posted by noel_llapa View Post

ill prolly just move on.

hala ka ruthless!
    hahahahaahah!!!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 33 123411 ... LastLast