Page 352 of 471 FirstFirst ... 342349350351352353354355362 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 4705

Thread: Game of Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by anaksatawo View Post
    I think you know who im talking about. hihihi

Spoiler! 
    personally, naa ko sa blackfyre camp re: young griff. he's not a real targaryen.
    blackfyre? daemon blackfyre? patay naman na siya before pa ngstart ang book..blackfyre ky bastards man na

young griff not a real targaryen? aegeon targaryen? nganu dili man siya real targaryen?

Quote Originally Posted by FranZeno View Post
    blackfyre? daemon blackfyre? patay naman na siya before pa ngstart ang book..blackfyre ky bastards man na

young griff not a real targaryen? aegeon targaryen? nganu dili man siya real targaryen?
    simply put: young griff, is not the real Aegon; he is a descendant of the Blackfyres, once led by Daemon Blackfyre, the so-called pretenders who rebelled against the crown way back. Their sigil is a black dragon on a red field. reverse sa Targs, red dragon on a black field. supposedly, that's how bastard sigils work.

the Blackfyres were defeated after numerous attempts sa pag rebelde. they, along with their supporters, were exiled sa Essos. in fact, usa sa mga Blackfyres, Bittersteel, founded the Golden Company (sound familiar?). Historically, they only ever supported the Blackfyres.

so with that in mind, ako ibalik ang quote:

The sight of the black iron dragon made him wroth, so he cut down the post, hacked the sign into pieces, and cast them into the river. One of the dragon's heads washed up on the Quiet Isle many years later, though by that time it was red with rust.
    Spoiler! 

black iron dragon = BLACKFYRES
    hacked the sign into pieces = defeated
    cast them into the river = exiled across the Narrow Sea
    one of the dragon's heads = one of the descendants
    Quiet Isle = part of Westeros = Westeros
    red with rust = pretending to be a Targaryen

I see it as foreshadowing, basically: long time ago, the BLACKfyres were defeated, and were exiled to Essos. many years passed, a supposed Targ, comes back to Westeros, supported by the Golden Company, of all people, para I-retake ang Iron Throne. most people will look at him as a real Targ (RED dragon) but in actuality, BLACKfyre d.i who became (or pretending to be) RED; kung imo hugasan ang "RED rust", the BLACK dragon will emerge.

simply put: young griff, is not the real Aegon; he is a descendant of the Blackfyres, once led by Daemon Blackfyre, the so-called pretenders who rebelled against the crown way back. Their sigil is a black dragon on a red field. reverse sa Targs, red dragon on a black field. supposedly, that's how bastard sigils work.

the Blackfyres were defeated after numerous attempts sa pag rebelde. they, along with their supporters, were exiled sa Essos. in fact, usa sa mga Blackfyres, Bittersteel, founded the Golden Company (sound familiar?). Historically, they only ever supported the Blackfyres.

so with that in mind, ako ibalik ang quote:

Spoiler! 

black iron dragon = BLACKFYRES
    hacked the sign into pieces = defeated
    cast them into the river = exiled across the Narrow Sea
    one of the dragon's heads = one of the descendants
    Quiet Isle = part of Westeros = Westeros
    red with rust = pretending to be a Targaryen

I see it as foreshadowing, basically: long time ago, the BLACKfyres were defeated, and were exiled to Essos. many years passed, a supposed Targ, comes back to Westeros, supported by the Golden Company, of all people, para I-retake ang Iron Throne. most people will look at him as a real Targ (RED dragon) but in actuality, BLACKfyre d.i who became (or pretending to be) RED; kung imo hugasan ang "RED rust", the BLACK dragon will emerge.
    Ah ok..nkuha na nako..sakto sad diay..

Perhaps yes, pretender si young griff. So he can't ride a dragon. Even his validity kay still in doubt.
    But sa TV series, wala paman nila gi introduce si Griff ug Young Griff. Even their company boarding the Shy Maid. And perhaps di jud sila i.introduce. (I'm still pissed, where are my Greyjoys and the Kingsmoot).

Ka dugay pa sa season mag sugod oy

Quote Originally Posted by FreezedEntity View Post
    Perhaps yes, pretender si young griff. So he can't ride a dragon. Even his validity kay still in doubt.
    But sa TV series, wala paman nila gi introduce si Griff ug Young Griff. Even their company boarding the Shy Maid. And perhaps di jud sila i.introduce. (I'm still pissed, where are my Greyjoys and the Kingsmoot).
    can't ride the dragon and/or get toast just like a certain Martell prince. tanan kay speculation and inference na lang karon until TWOW arrives.

also, greyjoy and griffs being cut out is not yet 100%, wa paman nagsugod ang season 5. if wala sa s5, perhaps sa s6 or s7.

in other news, TRAILER 2 has dropped! Winter is Coming!

No Jon Connington and Young Griff (Aegon V). No (Awesome)Greyjoys and the Kingsmoot. No Lady Stoneheart. No Arianne and Quentyn Martell. But they have enough screentime to push the Missandei Greyworm love scenes. WTF

- - - Updated - - -

can't ride the dragon and/or get toast just like a certain Martell prince. tanan kay speculation and inference na lang karon until TWOW arrives.

also, greyjoy and griffs being cut out is not yet 100%, wa paman nagsugod ang season 5. if wala sa s5, perhaps sa s6 or s7.

in other news, TRAILER 2 has dropped! Winter is Coming!

Wala jud sa S5 kay wala sila nag casting para ana nga roles.

No Jon Connington and Young Griff (Aegon V). No (Awesome)Greyjoys and the Kingsmoot. No Lady Stoneheart. No Arianne and Quentyn Martell. But they have enough screentime to push the Missandei Greyworm love scenes. WTF

- - - Updated - - -

Wala jud sa S5 kay wala sila nag casting para ana nga roles.
    if you look at it that way, that means, in the grand scheme of things, dili d.i kaayo sila importante. in the case of Young Griff, that could mean he's a fake. not worth another casting.

hope lang tas season 6 ani, esp. the Greyjoys.

if you look at it that way, that means, in the grand scheme of things, dili d.i kaayo sila importante. in the case of Young Griff, that could mean he's a fake. not worth another casting.

hope lang tas season 6 ani, esp. the Greyjoys.
    So mas important ang love angle nila missandei ug grey worm? Grrrrr
    Murag di man gud sa "di kaayo sila importante".
    Naa man gud gihapon sila impact.
    Especially si Arianne Martell, the Queen Maker. If they wanted to showcase Dorne, di lang unta mga sand snakes ra. Sus, wa raman gani kayo ganap ang mga sand snakes sa book except sa pag plan nila nga revenge kang Oberyn. Pero si Arianne, wala? Tsss

(Not a hater of the show hah I'm still gonna watch this and an avid fan gihapon. Just saying lang pud sa perspective sa mga nakabasa sa book.)
    Last edited by FreezedEntity; 03-10-2015 at 08:41 PM.

So mas important ang love angle nila missandei ug grey worm? Grrrrr
    Murag di man gud sa "di kaayo sila importante".
    Naa man gud gihapon sila impact.
    Especially si Arianne Martell, the Queen Maker. If they wanted to showcase Dorne, di lang unta mga sand snakes ra. Sus, wa raman gani kayo ganap ang mga sand snakes sa book except sa pag plan nila nga revenge kang Oberyn. Pero si Arianne, wala? Tsss

(Not a hater of the show hah I'm still gonna watch this and an avid fan gihapon. Just saying lang pud sa perspective sa mga nakabasa sa book.)
    missandei and grey worm story is fan service, IMO. agree ko nimo. in the case of Arianne, it is suggested that it will be taken up by Ellaria, again because naa na siya sa cast, reduce reuse recyle. hahaah.

impact sa overall story + monetary constraints + condensed plots + some fan service = some characters cut out jd. naa pa gni gipatay na pero buhi pas libro.

daghan-daghan sd bya jd sila gitangtang or gibag.o, Jamie in Dorne?!?!, manderley and lady dustin up north, obvious greyjoys, a certain hooded woman, griffs and a septa, etc. at the end of the day, its D&D's adaptation. its not gonna be a 1:1 with the book. different roads, same destination.

11.    Advertisement