Page 401 of 471 FirstFirst ... 391398399400401402403404411 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 4705

Thread: Game of Thrones

To end your argument I will say this. The Unsullied will be weak since they have NO testicles to produce testosterone...

...basically the unsullied were fierce on discipline and working as one collective whole than about individual strength. So if they were picked one by one, that's something they were not trained for. They were lean and rigid, but not bulky and muscular.. so in hand in hand individual combat the odds are not in their favor.

It's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by FreezedEntity View Post
    Basin, but they went through the same training since they were a kid.
    Your basis nga weak ang mga unsullied kay flawed man bai.
    Let's not forget when the Sons of the Harpy ambushed Greyworm's group, outnumbered kaayo sila ato, pero they managed to kill all of them, but they died pud.

Gani, mga civilian, lain sad mu lash out lang sila diha diha dayun while naay nag dagan dagan nga civilian, nya they're trying to get their bearings pa, meanwhile ang kontra kahibaw na kinsay target.
    Surprise attack, bai.

Wa man gani ni attack dretso ang mga sons of harpy kato na corner na nila si Dany, nag usa usa raman gani sila yet wa sila ka penetrate.

If mao na ato i-base, unsaon nalang tong Mob Attack sa King's Landing?
    Weak pud diay ang City Watch, Gold Cloaks ug ang King's Guard? Unsa ragud to ilang mga kontra, mga residents sa King's Landing.
    Weak pud diay ang Household Guards ni Ned Stark? Kontra nila ang Gold Cloaks ug si Jamie Lannister.
    How about when Robb Stark captured Jamie's host sa whispering wood?
    kng wala pa c ser barristan patay to c grayworm so ma compare nimu ang fighting skill ni ser barristan compare ni grayworm diba? kng batan-0n pato c ser barristan quick kaau to dili to madali dali ma patay. pero c grayworm batan-on pa pero paksit japon.. so ma compare nato ang unsullied skills versus sa taga westeros na army.

about sa city watch, gold cloacks, kings guard og robb stark ky dili man ma compare sa enemy nimu sa unsullied ni dany ky ang enemy nila ky mga nobody raman wlay saktong training as a warrior as in pure rebellion ra. where as sa westeros pure army man like kingdom vs kingdom

very nice series .

Quote Originally Posted by yhokz101 View Post
    To end your argument I will say this. The Unsullied will be weak since they have NO testicles to produce testosterone...

...basically the unsullied were fierce on discipline and working as one collective whole than about individual strength. So if they were picked one by one, that's something they were not trained for. They were lean and rigid, but not bulky and muscular.. so in hand in hand individual combat the odds are not in their favor.

It's just me.
    Yeah, since they were trained as a unit, they are not easily defeated if it comes to battle, in an open field.
    One on one, depende sa enemy. They are also trained in single combat man, so if you pit one unsullied versus one or two sons of the harpy, i would still put my gold to the unsullied.

Mind you, these sons of the harpy are just freemen and wise masters who lack in training.
    Outnumbered, then helpless jud ang unsullied. Numbers play a big part.

Quote Originally Posted by iron_dick View Post
    kng wala pa c ser barristan patay to c grayworm so ma compare nimu ang fighting skill ni ser barristan compare ni grayworm diba? kng batan-0n pato c ser barristan quick kaau to dili to madali dali ma patay. pero c grayworm batan-on pa pero paksit japon.. so ma compare nato ang unsullied skills versus sa taga westeros na army.

about sa city watch, gold cloacks, kings guard og robb stark ky dili man ma compare sa enemy nimu sa unsullied ni dany ky ang enemy nila ky mga nobody raman wlay saktong training as a warrior as in pure rebellion ra. where as sa westeros pure army man like kingdom vs kingdom
    Lol no, you missed my point bai. Ser Barristan is still formidable bisag tiguwang pana. He said so himself, he can cut through 3 of the kingsguard katong gi banish syang Joffrey.
    Ser Barristan came when the fighting is not in favor na kang Greyworm, but wa ka kita sa deathtoll sa kontra? Mind you OUTNUMBERED pato sila.
    Injured, Greyworm was still butchering those peasants. Until Ser Barristan came.
    The reason sa ilang defeat was the dirty tactics and merely for plot. But in a real battlefield? Do you still doubt the unsullied?

Ofcourse, comparing Ser Barristan to Greyworm is a joke, we all know Barristan the Bold is stronger and more experienced. Muabot si Ser Barristan or not, Greyworm's group would still meet their end kay OUTNUMBERED sila.
    Lain lain man ug battle prowess ang mga tawo sa laing laing lugar.

Kalimot ka noh? Katong King's Landing Mob Riot? Present ang tanang guards ato, yet they still ran.
    Mga ordinaryong tawo rato ila kontra, way weapons.
    Pure army? Pure soldiers? Di tanan bai, let me quote this passage sa book:

"Ser? My Lady?" said Podrick. "Is a broken man an outlaw?"
    "More or less," Brienne answered.
    Septon Meribald disagreed. "More less than more. There are many sorts of outlaws, just asa there are many sorts of birds. A sandpiper and a sea eagle both have wings, but they are not the same. The singers love to sing of good men forced to go outside the law to fight some wicked lord, but most outlaws are more like this ravening Hound than they are the lightning lord. They are evil men, driven by greed, soured by malice, despising he gods and caring only for themselves. Broken men are more deserving of our pity, thought they may be just as dangerous. Almost all are common-born, simple folk who had never been more than a mile from the house where they were born until the day some lord came round to take them off to war. Poorly shod and poorly clad, they march away beneath his banners, ofttimes with no better arms than a sickle or a sharpened hoe, or a maul they made themselves by lashing a stone to a stick with strips of hide. Brothers march with brothers, sons with fathers, friends with friends. They've heard the songs and stories, so they go off with eager hearts, dreaming of the wonders they will see, of the wealth and glory hey will win. War seems a fine adventure, the greatest most of them will ever know."
    "Then they get a taste of battle."

One thing we can agree on, the way the show portrayed the unsullied was dismal. The same way sa paghandle nila sa Sand Snakes.

suggest ko ninyo GAW...

para way lalis....bah...can some one suggest to this guys to put into a new season...

List of Battles - Deadliest Warrior Wiki - The wiki about everything Deadliest Warrior

para kita nato ang battle stat sa mga warrior sa Game of Thrones

Yeah, since they were trained as a unit, they are not easily defeated if it comes to battle, in an open field.
    One on one, depende sa enemy. They are also trained in single combat man, so if you pit one unsullied versus one or two sons of the harpy, i would still put my gold to the unsullied.

Mind you, these sons of the harpy are just freemen and wise masters who lack in training.

Lol no, you missed my point bai. Ser Barristan is still formidable bisag tiguwang pana. He said so himself, he can cut through 3 of the kingsguard katong gi banish syang Joffrey.
    Ser Barristan came when the fighting is not in favor na kang Greyworm, but wa ka kita sa deathtoll sa kontra? Mind you OUTNUMBERED pato sila.
    Injured, Greyworm was still butchering those peasants. Until Ser Barristan came.
    The reason sa ilang defeat was the dirty tactics and merely for plot. But in a real battlefield? Do you still doubt the unsullied?

Ofcourse, comparing Ser Barristan to Greyworm is a joke, we all know Barristan the Bold is stronger and more experienced. Muabot si Ser Barristan or not, Greyworm's group would still meet their end kay OUTNUMBERED sila.
    Lain lain man ug battle prowess ang mga tawo sa laing laing lugar.

Kalimot ka noh? Katong King's Landing Mob Riot? Present ang tanang guards ato, yet they still ran.
    Mga ordinaryong tawo rato ila kontra, way weapons.
    Pure army? Pure soldiers? Di tanan bai, let me quote this passage sa book:

One thing we can agree on, the way the show portrayed the unsullied was dismal. The same way sa paghandle nila sa Sand Snakes.
    hehe dili nko mo lalis nimu ky kabasa ka sa book ahaha.. pero pra nako mga inotil ang unsullied bec. they describe as a finest soldier nga skillfull og tactical pero im not satisfied sa ilang skills.. ky ilang description gud mura sila og 300 men ni king leonidas na mga finest warrior pero im disappoint na patyon lang og mga peasant

Quote Originally Posted by iron_dick View Post
    hehe dili nko mo lalis nimu ky kabasa ka sa book ahaha.. pero pra nako mga inotil ang unsullied bec. they describe as a finest soldier nga skillfull og tactical pero im not satisfied sa ilang skills.. ky ilang description gud mura sila og 300 men ni king leonidas na mga finest warrior pero im disappoint na patyon lang og mga peasant
    Ay di jud bai, maglalis jud ta ani. Di ko mudawat ana!
    For the glory of Ser Barristan and the Unsullied!
    aw joke ra bai.

Same raman tag sentiments, ingon ana man jud ang gusto sa director. For plot purposes, maskin ako pissed off how they downplayed the characters. lol

Unsullied battle tactics are based on the legions of the old Ghiscari Empire, involving large groups of them fighting in lock-step phalanxes using spear and shield, though they are also trained to use shortswords for close-quarters combat. Slave-eunuchs who have been trained from birth to fight, the Unsullied are renowned for their utter discipline on the battlefield, both in their usage of incredibly coordinated large unit phalanx formations, and because they will never break in the face of overwhelming odds, even to the point of death.

And from the Books:

"They fight in formation as light infantry, equipped with short spears, swords, round shields, and distinctive spiked caps. They fight fearlessly and obey without question. Their elite, highly specialized training makes them most effective in their phalanx formation.

Dany settled on her bench and wrapped her pelt about her shoulders once again. “The Unsullied are my finest warriors.”

“Soldiers, not warriors, if it please Your Grace. They were made for the battlefield, to stand shoulder to shoulder behind their shields with their spears thrust out before them. Their training teaches them to obey, fearlessly, perfectly, without thought or hesitation … not to unravel secrets or ask questions.”

para nako, ang mga unsullied mura ra na ug silhig, kung binagsa, way amor. pero kung gibugkos na, aw hawan gyd ang palibot.

Karon pa ni sink in nga finale na diay next week.
    Kabuang, huwat nasad tag taas ana.
    Felt like yesterday lang when the first four episodes were leaked, karon finale na!

11.    Advertisement