Page 435 of 471 FirstFirst ... 425432433434435436437438445 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 4705

Thread: Game of Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by yhokz101 View Post
    boss.. 'hold the door'?
    ahahaha.. murag binuang mana nga theory boss oi. pero naa man future episode title kay "The Door". pero i can sense nga close si lyanna ug si wyllis. basin tinuod noh?

boss.. 'hold the door'?
    I just read it earlier and nindot siya nga theory. Ganahan sad ko sa theory na niwarg si present bran ni wylis since makavisit man sila sa past and something happened which caused wylis to be hodor.

all these theories are based on the assumptions of the previous episode and the next episode title, so sakto ka boss @digitalsuperman.. naa cguro ni connection. we'll just wait.. haha! hodor?

but what the heck? Bran you don't have to suffer for this.. but they chose to be this way.. brutal authors!

all these theories are based on the assumptions of the previous episode and the next episode title, so sakto ka boss @digitalsuperman.. naa cguro ni connection. we'll just wait.. haha! hodor?

but what the heck? Bran you don't have to suffer for this.. but they chose to be this way.. brutal authors!
    lingawa sa dagway ni osha.. hahahaha.

Blog Entries
    jon snow back from the dead . my finest episode 2 of season 6 , hope more to come

Elite Member
    nipasar na to si arya, maayo na to iya mata/

Ganahan ko nga gipakita nila si Lyanna as an excellent rider, maskin bata pa. (See Lyanna=Knight of the Laughing Tree?) How did Hodor become "Hodor"? Naay scar si "Willas" sa agtang nya makastorya pa cyag tarong.. So dili tungod sa head injury nga nahimo cyang Hodor? NW vow: "..it shall not end until my death." So meaning, free na si Jon Snow from the Nights Watch? Will he be like Beric Dondarrion, "a little less" after being resurrected? What did Theon mean by "home"? Winterfell, back to papa Ramsay? Or Pyke, where he will be elected King sa kingsmoot? Will Sansa reach the Wall? Will Jon attack Winterfell, fulfilling Mel's vision of him in the flames, fighting at Winterfell? Where are Rickon and Osha? Siya ba kaha ang gipasabot sa "Ramsay gets a gift" sa Episode 3 description, or si Theon, or GIFT OF DEATH? Where is Olenna Tyrell? Wa cyay imik maskin na imprison sila Margaery ug Loras. Where is Littlefinger and what is he doing now?

murag si hodor ni warg sa horse ni lyanna nya wala na kabalik sa iya self

Elite Member

Blog Entries
    waiting for episode 3

11.    Advertisement