Page 165 of 171 FirstFirst ... 155162163164165166167168 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1707

Thread: Indiana Pacers

Quote Originally Posted by FAQ View Post
    I don't know if it is just your sub-par reading comprehension or just blindly defending your boy's statement ... My post regarding athletes landing in awkward position and improper use of physical movement was a response to your examples of "negro" athletes who experienced a freak injury for the purpose on defending danver's statement that "...mga negro dali ra mabali ang tiil". The article I posted regarding bone studies is relevant on debunking his ignorant statement, it was to prove that his statement was wrong and both of you just don't want to admit it for fear of embarrassment. He should've replied in a civil manner but instead he went on full-out replying with personal attacks. Same for you, why did you have to make an example of those athletes to defend his statement if you knew that race has nothing to do with freak injuries. Clarify2x pa ka diha...

I'm not defending anyone here, I'm just expressing my thoughts about this matter. Mga Negro dali ra mabali ang tiil cause most of them are pushing themselves too hard that's why there are improper use of physical movements and that's why majority of the victims of these freak injuries are "Negro", I don't care if Anderson Silva was born and raised in Brazil he's a black guy so he must have african ancestry and I consider him Negro.

And if you consider those injuries as freak injuries then what's the relevant of your bone health studies? ug balihon sd tka If you knew that race has nothing to do with freak injuries then why did you post studies about african americans having the best bone health?

Get well soon PG24 turned 13!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jkhfg View Post
    I'm not defending anyone here, I'm just expressing my thoughts about this matter. Mga Negro dali ra mabali ang tiil cause most of them are pushing themselves too hard that's why there are improper use of physical movements and that's why majority of the victims of these freak injuries are "Negro", I don't care if Anderson Silva was born and raised in Brazil he's a black guy so he must have african ancestry and I consider him Negro.

And if you consider those injuries as freak injuries then what's the relevant of your bone health studies? ug balihon sd tka If you knew that race has nothing to do with freak injuries then why did you post studies about african americans having the best bone health?
    All you have is some "balihon sad tika" bs fallacy. You're claiming that you're not defending anyone but you agreed with danver's statement by listing those "negro" athletes. Now, you're changing your position. As I've asked you on my last post, why did you have to list those athletes for the purpose of defending danver's statement if you knew overworking and improper use of physical movements are the cause of it. C'mon buddy ... balimbing ra kaayo imo mga post.

All you have is some "balihon sad tika" bs fallacy. You're claiming that you're not defending anyone but you agreed with danver's statement by listing those "negro" athletes. Now, you're changing your position. As I've asked you on my last post, why did you have to list those athletes for the purpose of defending danver's statement if you knew overworking and improper use of physical movements are the cause of it. C'mon buddy ... balimbing ra kaayo imo mga post.
    Unswa? akong pangutana tubagon rsd niya ug pangutana. I'm not defending Danver I just don't think your post(Bone Health Study) was relevant to counter his statement.

1. Mga Negro(Black guys) dali ra mabali ang tiil(are prone to those freak injuries). kung atong e translate using common sense cause obviously we're talking about PG's freak injury here. Unya unsa my labot sa Bone Health ani? Kung ang mga Negro with the Best Bone Health maoy kasagaran mabali ug ingun ani unsaon nlng nato ang mga amerikano(white americans) ug mga pinoy/asian nga mga Weaker ug Bones kontra nila? daghan na cguro nangabali nga pinoy/asian bsag nag jogging ra. and then you came up with another answer "Improper use of physical movement", O naa raman d i na! kanang mga tubag gkan rsd na nmo and then you're accusing me of changing tone?

2. I listed those athletes cause they're all Negro and they're all a victim of these freak injuries. So that means majority of the victims of these freak injuries are black guys(Negro). Which would mean that they're prone to this type of injuries and it has nothing to do with your post about osteoporosis. Might be because of a severe impact in an awkward position which also came from you. so kinsa maoy balimbing ug post?

Quote Originally Posted by redemption32 View Post
    I see. I don't think I wanna argue semantics with you since I believe you will refuse to understand.

On the subject of your infraction, I think nobody should be more accountable to that other than yourself. If you got baited to posting something that is against the rules, it probably speaks on your lack of self-control.

And if that istoryan really intended to bait you, then he's done a good job. He's got you hook, line and sinker.

And hey, if you think that istoryan is flame-baiting, then why don't you report him as well? You have as much right to use the report button as the other guy. Let the MODS sort it out.
    totally agree on your points about infractions and self control, but i disagree on the flame-baiting part, as much as i want to i dont want to disrespect other people but hey, if they start talkin disrespect then lets go talkin disrespect... but mods off please... man up and dont hide or ride on someones post...

Blog Entries
    Unswa? akong pangutana tubagon rsd niya ug pangutana. I'm not defending Danver I just don't think your post(Bone Health Study) was relevant to counter his statement.

1. Mga Negro(Black guys) dali ra mabali ang tiil(are prone to those freak injuries). kung atong e translate using common sense cause obviously we're talking about PG's freak injury here. Unya unsa my labot sa Bone Health ani? Kung ang mga Negro with the Best Bone Health maoy kasagaran mabali ug ingun ani unsaon nlng nato ang mga amerikano(white americans) ug mga pinoy/asian nga mga Weaker ug Bones kontra nila? daghan na cguro nangabali nga pinoy/asian bsag nag jogging ra. and then you came up with another answer "Improper use of physical movement", O naa raman d i na! kanang mga tubag gkan rsd na nmo and then you're accusing me of changing tone?
    Again and again ... my post regarding bone study was IN RESPONSE TO THE STATEMENT that MGA NEGRO DALI RA MABALI ANG TIIL. That's it. Why don't you post some facts that can support your boy's statement. I've been waiting on that but you guys are just responding with fallacies.

2. I listed those athletes cause they're all Negro and they're all a victim of these freak injuries. So that means majority of the victims of these freak injuries are black guys(Negro). Which would mean that they're prone to this type of injuries and it has nothing to do with your post about osteoporosis. Might be because of a severe impact in an awkward position which also came from you. so kinsa maoy balimbing ug post?
    You're quoting a fallacy quoting out of context. Since the original conversation was talking about bone health - which your boy discredited the study cuz it's NOT data-driven kuno - I extended the conversation that Asians (apil na ang mga Pinoy) has even a higher chance of osteoporosis to prove that they're not even superior in bone health compared to Negro when you entered the conversation with the Negro vs pinoy in the first place. From the post I was trying to reiterate, I was under the impression that you would have understood the point. Apparently, you must didn't kay you put most of my post out of context.

Again ... I made a reply to you that says "correlation doesn't imply causation". Black athletes outnumbers their counterparts in major commercial sports, so OF COURSE YOU WOULD SEE "MAJORITY" OF BEING A "VICTIM" OF THOSE FREAK INJURIES ARE BLACK GUYS. It doesn't make it really true that generally mga NEGRO DALI RA MA BALI. Gets na nimo??

Aron na lang mahusay ni ... pag post lang ug FACTS nga correct tong statement ni danver nga MGA NEGRO DALI RA MABALI.

Blog Entries
    "Mods off please"

Elaborate on this part. I don't want to put words to your mouth @danver2099
    "People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

morag nag kainit na man ang topic dri. dli nani general patronage dri dah

Again and again ... my post regarding bone study was IN RESPONSE TO THE STATEMENT that MGA NEGRO DALI RA MABALI ANG TIIL. That's it. Why don't you post some facts that can support your boy's statement. I've been waiting on that but you guys are just responding with fallacies.

You're quoting a fallacy quoting out of context. Since the original conversation was talking about bone health - which your boy discredited the study cuz it's NOT data-driven kuno - I extended the conversation that Asians (apil na ang mga Pinoy) has even a higher chance of osteoporosis to prove that they're not even superior in bone health compared to Negro when you entered the conversation with the Negro vs pinoy in the first place. From the post I was trying to reiterate, I was under the impression that you would have understood the point. Apparently, you must didn't kay you put most of my post out of context.

Again ... I made a reply to you that says "correlation doesn't imply causation". Black athletes outnumbers their counterparts in major commercial sports, so OF COURSE YOU WOULD SEE "MAJORITY" OF BEING A "VICTIM" OF THOSE FREAK INJURIES ARE BLACK GUYS. It doesn't make it really true that generally mga NEGRO DALI RA MA BALI. Gets na nimo??

Aron na lang mahusay ni ... pag post lang ug FACTS nga correct tong statement ni danver nga MGA NEGRO DALI RA MABALI.

Sa akong gina ingun wala lge ko mag depensa sa post ni Danver, Why would you force me to defend somebody's statement? Ang akong issue was your post about Bone Health which you considered relevant to counter his ignorant statement.

Wala koy problema sa imong claim nga pinaka healthy ug bukog ang mga negro, ang problema lng ky kasagaran biktima aning freak injuries(Bali) ky mga Negro. So that means Bone Health has nothing to do with freak injuries(Bali) and your claim that it counter Danver's statement was ignorant and at the same time arrogant.

Sunod ingun ka "awkward position" and "improper use of physical movement" might be the possible cause of these freak injuries(Bali) and that statement of yours literally supported Danver's statement due to the fact that majority sa biktima aning freak Injuries(bali) ky Negro so maybe majority of the Negro tend to land in an awkward position or maybe majority of them pushes themselves too much that it resulted to improper use of physical movement. In short dali jd cla mabali but it doesn't mean they have weak bones dali cla mabali cause majority of them pushes themselves beyond their limits.

Unya rason nsd ka ug "Black athletes outnumbers their counterparts" maong Majority sa biktima aning freak injuries ky Black.

Black athletes may outnumber their counterparts in the US but they can't outnumber all the athletes in the world. freak injury ni atong gihisgotan so it can happen to every athletes in the world, Pinoy/Asian, Europian etc. Pero so far black athletes man kasagaran na biktima despite having the best bone health. So your claim that your Bone Health Study was relevant to counter Danver's statement was definitely out of context unya ako imong pasanginlan?
    Last edited by jkhfg; 08-18-2014 at 01:00 AM.

Blog Entries
    Sa akong gina ingun wala lge ko mag depensa sa post ni Danver, Why would you force me to defend somebody's statement? Ang akong issue was your post about Bone Health which you considered relevant to counter his ignorant statement.

Wala koy problema sa imong claim nga pinaka healthy ug bukog ang mga negro, ang problema lng ky kasagaran biktima aning freak injuries(Bali) ky mga Negro. So that means Bone Health has nothing to do with freak injuries(Bali) and your claim that it counter Danver's statement was ignorant and at the same time arrogant.

Sunod ingun ka "awkward position" and "improper use of physical movement" might be the possible cause of these freak injuries(Bali) and that statement of yours literally supported Danver's statement due to the fact that majority sa biktima aning freak Injuries(bali) ky Negro so maybe majority of the Negro tend to land in an awkward position or maybe majority of them pushes themselves too much that it resulted to improper use of physical movement. In short dali jd cla mabali but it doesn't mean they have weak bones dali cla mabali cause majority of them pushes themselves beyond their limits.

Unya rason nsd ka ug "Black athletes outnumbers their counterparts" maong Majority sa biktima aning freak injuries ky Black.

Black athletes may outnumber their counterparts in the US but they can't outnumber all the athletes in the world. freak injury ni atong gihisgotan so it can happen to every athletes in the world, Pinoy/Asian, Europian etc. Pero so far black athletes man kasagaran na biktima despite having the best bone health. So your claim that your Bone Health Study was relevant to counter Danver's statement was definitely out of context unya ako imong pasanginlan?
    Wow, so this time you're agreeing with me, then why are you making a fuzz about my post then? He said dali "mabali ang mga Negro", I took it as a generalization towards African-Americans, and it was not only me that shares the same thought.

Now, as much as you want to deny it, you don't have anything to PROVE nga dali ra mabali ang mga Negro. Whatever red-herring fallacy you can come up next, you can't ignore the fact he actually said DALI RA MABALI ANG MGA NEGRO. That's how this argument started. Due to your replies with misdirection to topic, that's how we got into how such athletes experience such freak injuries - remember ming example pa ka nila PG, Ware, Silva and etc. to prove dali ra sila mabali ning mga negro.

I hope your next reply will actually contains FACTS not assuming to absolute. You don't have statistics or ratio on athletes Blacks vs rest of ethnicities who experienced freak injuries. All you provided were athletes playing in the US-based leagues. Ingon2x dayon ka nga they don't outnumber all athletes in the "world" as your latest tactic to misdirect the original topic.

11.    Advertisement