View Poll Results: Unsa ikasulti ninyo sa BOHOL?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Best Place Ever!

4 80.00%
  • Ok Lang!

0 0%
  • Dili Ok!

1 20.00%
Page 147 of 274 FirstFirst ... 137144145146147148149150157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 2738

Thread: Bohol

Default Re: B-O-H-O-L - Best Place Ever!

Quote Originally Posted by malditangtisay
    Yahooo!!! I have been to Bohol na jud... hehehe Me and my family were there actually last month during Holyweek. Karon ra jud ko naay time mgpost ani. Bisag semana santa, daghan japon tao didto. I will share to you our wonderful trip there so others will have an idea. Hope this helps guys and enjoy your vacation. Taas-tas jud ni, hope ok ra ninyo.

Here's the details:

Before going there I already reserved a room at VEST Pension House where we stayed at. (which is cheaper compare to Hotels). I am satisfied and happy staying at their place; clean room, good and promt customer service, small restaurant but good food,free wifi and it is just 5-10 minutes away from the seaport. If you are just planning to have day tour for tourist spots then I can recommend you to stay at this place. Going to the beach is of course a different plan tour.

Vest Pension House contact details: (03 501-8079 or 235-6246. ( I have no marketing commission ok? just sharing this nice place). :mrgreen: Oh same with other hotels/pension house they will pick you up for FREE. Just inform them your date and time of arrival, and your name for identification when you arrive

Our contact person for our day tour was Manong Rey, i happened to get his contact information when i was browsing tripadvisor.com for travel reviews. Thanks to that website I did get good results for people who recommended Vest Pension house and our day tour contact. His cellphone number is: 09067329566. Since we are just four in our group, he advised us to get a car instead of van for our day tour. We were charged for Php 2000.00 maximum of 8 hours for the day tour. Lucky them that we didn't used the total 8 hours since there were places that we skip because we have been there already on the first day that we arrived in Bohol. So make sure to maximized the time kay sayang hehehehe. Although we were not really happy with the driver because he was so silent, we were expecting him to say something about the place even if it's not really his job since he is just a tour driver :P He is not that accommodating nor smiling at all which is somewhat a bit disappointing. hehehe but overall it was ok for us, what we are upto is to get to the place and see its beauty especially Chocolate Hills :mrgreen:

Now here's our day tour plan

1st Day at Tagbilaran:

We arrived at the city around 2:45-3:00pm, we rested for an hour at the pension then we decided to go to Baclayon Church to attend a mass. It was the first tourist spot we visited on our first day.

2nd Day: Tour

8:00 am - driver pick up us at the pension house. Note: make sure to take breakfast before leaving, we didn't on our case since we wanted to have it when we get to Chocolate Hills. You can bring foods if you also plan to do this.

1. Chocolate Hills - we decided to go to this place first. This is really a magnificent place, when you get to the hill top the view is breath taking. We took lots of pictures and we even had one of the photographer to take us pictures which cost as Php900 for 8 prints different poses.
    2. Manmade Forest - beautiful tall trees, some were having picknick along the road
    3. Butterfly Farm - we enjoyed watching the beautiful butterflies and we learned new information with the help of the tour guide, it was interesting
    4. Tarsier - I was very excited and eager to see this famous animal. I am proud to say now that i have already seen them. However, i pity them because they were somewhat exploited, people come and go to there resting area which i think they are not comfortable with and of course i am not exempted because I was one of those peeps who took pictures with them. hehehe drama no but really i feel so sad for them.
    5. Loboc River - This is just within the location of Tarsier. We just took picture there, we did not ride and dine in on the Floating restaurant because they were closed during that day (Holy Friday)
    6. Blood Compact Site - I just look at the window from the car because i accompanied my baby who was sleeping when we arrived the place.

These were all just the tourist spots we've visited. We passed by Baclayon Church since we were there on the first day. It was just a short tour because we ended at around 2.30pm. For some, you might say: gamay ra ang place amo na.adtuan or sayang ang bayad sa car rental hehehe tinuod but we were happy although we wanted to go to other places not listed on their tour plan but the driver said it will be another payment. hehehe first timers man gud so wa mi nahems. Maybe sa sunod mas maau and tarungon na jud namo ang amua plan If we knew we will finish it early we could have just reserved and transferred to Panglao to spent the night there. We just rested at the pension house after the day tour.

3rd Day:

We decided to wake up early and visit Panglao Island.

6:30 - we woke up early, we just ride a tricycle hehehe mas cheaper. We agreed to pay Php200, 50/person. It was a 30 minute ride.
    7:00 - Arrival at the Bohol Bee Farm -- It was a nice place, kakaibang farm My daughter really enjoyed the swimming pool while were having our breakfast. We love the food we ordered for breakfast: garder salad, they used fresh and organic vegetables. I was surprised with the salad because one ingredient is a bougainvillea flower. hehehe nabag.uhan ko, first time to eat it :P overall, lami cia kay ok man ang iyahang salad dressing. We also ordered puto with hot stokolate (cocoa) and a platter of breakfast (home made honey ham, scrambled egg with organic spices). We tour around the place with a tour guide, it was interesting. She explained some organic plants, showed us bee hive, honey farming and their native craft production area. We had fun staying for a while on this place.
    9:45 - We immediately went to Dumaluan Beach, we were catching up our time because we will be going back to Cebu at 2pm. I admire the white sand on this beach, it is like i am already in Boracay (which i plan to go next vacation). My daughter love the beach, it was her first time. Bitin lang kay ngdali-dali jud mi We will definitely come back to Panglao on our next visit.

After the Panglao trip we headed back to the pensio; prepared and packed our things.

This is our Bohol Escapade I hope you will get some inputs from this post. If you are planning to go to Bohol, you have to... don't just plan it go there and experience the good trip I did. :mrgreen: You will surely enjoy the place and most of all the tourist spots. Those who are in Bohol now, enjoy and have fun. Happy vacation peeps!!!

God bless.

i agree! dumaluan is a very nice place indeed! i stayed there during the holy week and the room rates are very reasoable. like boracay jud siya only mas peaceful, but boracay still has the finest sand and beach way maka lupig. you should go back there it's really nice. room rates start @ Php1,300. u can also pitch in ur tent and pay a minimum amount for overnight stay. how i wish na pud beach resort like dumaluan here in cebu. realy nice gyud, clean, cheap, and beautiful.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AngGamhanan

wisdom ka? mao0 bah? daghan ko kaila wisdom sad 2001 ko grad sa hnu man tngali.. kaila ka mga seroje or magat didto?
    seroje si bingkay
    minyu naman xa...naa na gani cya baby...
    cute...kaila man ko iya hubby kay taga-wisdom man sad...
    hehehehe..

Quote Originally Posted by fhilron

Wala nay Rebelde sa Bohol Bro..Sauna grabe imagine ingon sako parents na sauna manulot ra mga rebelde sa mga balay mangayo ug mga pag kaon...pero karon wala na......................
    maayo kung wala na para safe pod sa mga torista.

Elite Member

Kinsa to naa plan magtour sa Bohol naa van for hire 18 seaters.

Mao ni ang tour:

4K (Note: kani na tour if possible ist trip ang sakyan na boat which is 6am)
    1. Hinagdanan Cave (Dauis)
    2. Blood compact site (Bool, Tagbilaran)
    3. Baclayon Church (Baclayon)
    4. Phyton Sanctuary (Albur)
    5. Floating Restaurant (Loboc)
    6. Tarsier Watching (Loboc)
    7. Hanging Bridge (Sevilla)
    8. Man made Forest (Bilar)
    9. Choco Hills (Carmen)
    10. Sagbayan Peak (Sagbayan)
    11. Watch Tower (Maribojoc)

1. Hinagdanan Cave (Dauis)
    2. Blood compact site (Bool, Tagbilaran)
    3. Baclayon Church (Baclayon)
    4. Phyton Sanctuary (Albur)
    5. Floating Restaurant (Loboc)
    6. Tarsier Watching (Loboc)
    7. Hanging Bridge (Sevilla)
    8. Man made Forest (Bilar)
    9. Choco Hills (Carmen)

hello guys... if your looking for a rest house for your summer trip in bohol, pm me or search for my posts in buy and sell area under real estates...

Quote Originally Posted by tiryang008
    i agree! dumaluan is a very nice place indeed! i stayed there during the holy week and the room rates are very reasoable. like boracay jud siya only mas peaceful, but boracay still has the finest sand and beach way maka lupig. you should go back there it's really nice. room rates start @ Php1,300. u can also pitch in ur tent and pay a minimum amount for overnight stay. how i wish na pud beach resort like dumaluan here in cebu. realy nice gyud, clean, cheap, and beautiful.
    Yes, puhon mubalik jud ko panglao hehehe

Disto ko gikan Bohol last weekend nice kayo kapoy lng byahe

adto tagbi karon may 1

ako sad didto ko bohol pag weekend... sa panglao...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mab
    adto tagbi karon may 1
    yeap
    i am so going there..hahaha
    amistahay jud bah..
    btaw..taga-tagb man gud kow...
    uli jud...
    hehehe

11.    Advertisement