Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast

Default Re: Nag apil2 na pod ang mga pari

Naunsa naman ni. Hastang commercial sa TV gi criticize nasad sa Church. Pwede mu focus sila on the issues that directly affects the lives of as mga Katoliko. Like, Is their actions done by the Church regarding priest having a children? Uyab? may it a woman or man.

Quote Originally Posted by unsay_ngalan_nimo View Post
    They should ban
    1. goin bulilit
    2. liquor and smoking ads
    3. sexy billboard ad (we dont want to send wrong message to the kids, right?)

and maybe this one too
    YouTube - Del Monte Carbonara sauce tvc

YouTube - Coca-Cola "Shake it Up" Christmas TVC 2010 - Philippines feat.. Kim Chiu & Enchong Dee (the part where kim chiu and enchong dee kissed should be cut, but the CBCP did not found this ad to be sending the wrong message.
    hahaha. daghana baya maligsan oi.

CBCP = Taliban Catholics..

Quote Originally Posted by monroy View Post
    So mao lagi sir, buying someone lunch does not necessarily mean naa nay attraction. So what's the problem here? What being portrayed can be one of the things BF/GF, but it is also something best friends, close friends, cousins, co-workers, etc do. It is only malicious if the mind makes assumptions that it is so. McDo doesn't have to justify anything, they create the ad and it is always up to the viewer to interpret it. I'd rather not be a cynical person though, I prefer not to jump to conclusions based only on what is in the ad.
    The problem is , if only all the people are like you then it would be a PERFECT WORLD . Kuha na niom ang gina point out nako ? And obviously , as what the ad is portraying , dili man sila RELATED , CO WORKERS , COUSINS but just friends wether BEST of CLOSE .

Mao lagi ni sir ba, thats the danger in speculating. Because you aren't sure, but just to play it safe, the whole world has to be rearranged to prevent any misunderstanding. I don't think this is a reasonable or responsible way to act or to provide an example to kids.
    Actually ... being REALISTIC lang is enough grounds to prevent anything . Both parties SPECULATED . Ayaw ko ug ingna wala ka ni SPECULATE ? How sure are you na dili BF-GF ang gi portray sa McDO ?

Unsa lagi ang ma influence ani? What will this ad influence kids to do? To have innocent relationships like that portrayed in the ad, hey it ain't the end of the world.
    Does it make it right to start with ? INvolved in a bf-gf relationship unya mga minors ?

Ok I'll answer your question even if wala nay relevance sa topic. I wouldn't do it, because as an adult with a girlfriend who also thinks like an adult, there could be misunderstanding, and because I love her, I want to avoid misunderstanding. But back to the topic, these are kids here. It doesn't matter if the priest misunderstand them or attach malice to their act, the priest are not party to their relationship at all and the priest and the kids view the world in different ways. You can't compare it with how we as guys act towards female friends when we have a girlfriend. We know the deal, and we already know how girlfriends react to that kind of thing...
    Sayop ka bai . Its not about the PRIEST MISUNDERSTANDINGS ang gi issue diri . Its the VIEWERS na MINORS ang MO MISUNDERSTAND sa ADVERTISEMENT nila .

@PEEWEE_TOOT....

And what about ana na commercial ?

@UNSAY_NGALAN_NIMO ...

They should ban
    1. goin bulilit
    2. liquor and smoking ads
    3. sexy billboard ad (we dont want to send wrong message to the kids, right?)
    1. - Why would they ban GOIN BULILIT ? Because they sometimes play as a BF-GF ? You are getting the wrong notion here . They are portraying a story here unlike sa ADS that it can actually influence that its ok to go to McDo , do what they are doing and everything is ok .

2.- Thats it is regulated . There are laws for it . If that is the case na imohang himuon na defense , then might as well ban TV .

3.- How do you define SEXY ?

and maybe this one too
    YouTube - Del Monte Carbonara sauce tvc

YouTube - Coca-Cola "Shake it Up" Christmas TVC 2010 - Philippines feat.. Kim Chiu & Enchong Dee (the part where kim chiu and enchong dee kissed should be cut, but the CBCP did not found this ad to be sending the wrong message.
    Are these still AIRED on TV ?

NIJAZARED ....

MTCRB is the correct body to address these type of issues, not CBCP.
    Pataka man lang ka oi . MTCRB takes care of the ratings , ang issue ani is about MORALITY and the MESSAGE it portrays . Kung ga hubo pa ang actord and actress then kana MTCRB .

You are not getting the point here, the McDo ad has little effect than those ads that promote drinking, smoking and condoms. So why react on the McDo ad? If they need to meddle on these type of ads they should just regulate the ads and not MTRCB. Just because they think it is not good is it really not good for everyone? Not all people are influenced by the CBCP and the Philippines is a free country, they should leave it to the proper people to address it.
    Who are these proper authority lage ? Dili man ang MTRCB so kinsa man ?

YOU are in charge of your kids and not the ads. If YOU know how to discipline your kids and tell them how to be responsible then you don't need to worry about brainwash. Moreover, kids cannot comprehend like we adults do, so they do not even understand that commercial in the first place, for them the commercial just means that McDo has french fries that the little girl likes. I have a kid and I want him to be responsible and understand that TV ads are nothing more than TV ads. If you don't know how to discipline and make your kid understand what that TV ad is about and what TV ads are then the problem is not with the ad.
    Like I said about generalizing , if all the people are like me , you and NOEL LAPA , then it would be a perfect world when it comes to DISCIPLINING children but its not . So thats where PLAYING SAFE and DAMAGE CONTROL takes place , its NOT only for your kid as a responsible parent but to all the kids . Sa age na gi portray say 4 to 6 years old , it could be . Mind you nagkabata na ang teen pregancy karon . You can call me paranoid and corny ... pero you have no choice to accept the fact that it is happening .

Dont limit yourself sa toddlers na age ... we are talking about MINORS here . That means anyone under the age of 18 years old .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post
    @FAQ...
    What is thew relevance of your comparison about your WAY BACK ? Its not even connecting at all !!
    McDo commercial , and Shakespeare's plays puros gihilabtan sa taga simbahan ! Get it ?

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post

1. - Why would they ban GOIN BULILIT ? Because they sometimes play as a BF-GF ? You are getting the wrong notion here . They are portraying a story here unlike sa ADS that it can actually influence that its ok to go to McDo , do what they are doing and everything is ok .
    Goin Bulilit are portraying a story , but the commercial wasn't ? Loooooool ...

Whatever you meant by "story" , your statement just doesn't make sense dude .

Like I said about generalizing , if all the people are like me , you and NOEL LAPA , then it would be a perfect world when it comes to DISCIPLINING children but its not . So thats where PLAYING SAFE and DAMAGE CONTROL takes place , its NOT only for your kid as a responsible parent but to all the kids . Sa age na gi portray say 4 to 6 years old , it could be . Mind you nagkabata na ang teen pregancy karon . You can call me paranoid and corny ... pero you have no choice to accept the fact that it is happening .

Dont limit yourself sa toddlers na age ... we are talking about MINORS here . That means anyone under the age of 18 years old .
    Do you mean "rising" ang teen pregnancy ? kay kung mu ingon ka ug "nagkabata" ang teen pregnancy , misnomer kaayo na cuz teen pregnancy is defined as any teenage/underage girl becoming pregnant .

Do you think maka huna2x nag intercourse ning mga bata from that McDo commercial ? Ang McDo commercial , klaro kaayo nga wa juy s3xual theme , whereas aning Spring Awakening .
    Last edited by FAQ; 04-21-2011 at 02:20 PM.

The CBCP take us for fools.

Quote Originally Posted by FAQ View Post
    McDo commercial , and Shakespeare's plays puros gihilabtan sa taga simbahan ! Get it ?
    WH do I have to get it when ikaw ang confused sa imohang own comparison . First , you are talking and emphasizing na FICTION ang SHAKESPEARE PLAY and the McDO AD is not . Its realistic using real people in a real setting . And you are comparing PRIEST from 200 years ago from CBCP . I dont see anything relevance to the topic .

Ig-agaw ra na kutob sa ubang i compare ninyo sama sa sikat na PADRE DAMASO and the INQUISITION sa church karon .

Goin Bulilit are portraying a story , but the commercial wasn't ? Loooooool ...

Whatever you meant by "story" , your statement just doesn't make sense dude .
    If you are not getting the drift then I cant do nothing about it . To spoonfeed you , the story behind GOING BULILIT is about entertainment which the show protrays being FUNNY , in short the children will focus on the story which is funny . In the McDO ad , children will focus on the togetherness of the 2 subjects in a setting where they can relate because CHILDREN go to MCDONALDS .

Do you mean "rising" ang teen pregnancy ? kay kung mu ingon ka ug "nagkabata" ang teen pregnancy , misnomer kaayo na cuz teen pregnancy is defined as any teenage/underage girl becoming pregnant .
    Why would it be a misnomer when it coordinates ? Teen pregnancy itself is a PROBLEM already. I know personally more than my fingers can count getting pregnant during HS as a reggular student . Documented cases and studies were made in the US that a good number of girls in middle school got pregnant and as early as elementary , they already are dating . What does that suggest you ? Now when you say in the Philippines mga edad na 14 to 16 nangmabdos na , unsay huwaton nimo ? Kana mga 10 years old na siya then diha na ka mo react ?

Do you think maka huna2x nag intercourse ning mga bata from that McDo commercial ? Ang McDo commercial , klaro kaayo nga wa juy s3xual theme , whereas aning Spring Awakening .
    I never introduced anything SEXUAL in nature sa dicussion to elaborate why MCDO AD was suppressed but these are probable factors kay MORALITY ang issue ana due to the inappropriateness na gi portray .

I never said anything relating the theme either about SEXUALITY kay dili ana ka BOGO ang MCDO mo portray ana . But what does BF and GF do outside or off cam nowadays ? Mag duwa ug jackstone ? Scrabble ?

Puslan man mo hatag pa ka ug example like ana PLAy nimo from WIKI , go figure kuno dodong if naa ba audience na sila na minors interested mo tan-aw ana karong panahona unlike MCDO na dako kaayo ug impact sa masa specially sa mga bata .
    Last edited by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40; 04-21-2011 at 02:38 PM.
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

well the fact that mcdonalds pulled out its airing then they sense that cbcp was partly right with what they were protesting... all is well that ends well....

^ Or d lang sila ganahan mo kontra sa mga pari kay khbaw sila nga motuo daun ang mga tao sa mga pari

It only justifies na ang smooth ang dagan because probably and chances are that the McDO management or Golden Arch Corporation agrees with CBCP .

Well expected na man pod na kay naa man sad critic mo sulti na pod na " ilis lang ta ug new strategy " kay suko mga pari kontrahan unya ta . Anticipated na baya na .

11.    Advertisement

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast