Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Question unsay nindot nga review center sa IELTS?

can somebody give me some suggestions regarding this? badly need ur help fellow istoryans..thanks!

you don't really need a formal review center, just download the sample questionaires and practice on them. the first part is the listening test. they will play a tape with people conversing then afterwards there will be questions related to the conversation. you have to listen well to this one coz they won't repeat the tape. the next part is the reading test, just paragraphs about a subject and then multiple choice question or fill in the blanks. finally the writing test. around 300 to 400 words on a given topic. then the last part is the interview where you get to pick a random subject from a list and you are given 5 minutes to expound on the topic..

are you taking IELTS for school?

check out this site for review materials: http://www.testpreppractice.net/IELT...downloads.html

breckenridge... same building sa SLRC..

try sa powerhaus training and review center ky maau pd nah cla sa IELTS...located at JSP bldg. infront of jobi gorordo...

Quote Originally Posted by ndeguzman View Post
    you don't really need a formal review center, just download the sample questionaires and practice on them. the first part is the listening test. they will play a tape with people conversing then afterwards there will be questions related to the conversation. you have to listen well to this one coz they won't repeat the tape. the next part is the reading test, just paragraphs about a subject and then multiple choice question or fill in the blanks. finally the writing test. around 300 to 400 words on a given topic. then the last part is the interview where you get to pick a random subject from a list and you are given 5 minutes to expound on the topic..

are you taking IELTS for school?
    thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by wangkigxa View Post
    breckenridge... same building sa SLRC..
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by angeloftechno101 View Post
    try sa powerhaus training and review center ky maau pd nah cla sa IELTS...located at JSP bldg. infront of jobi gorordo...
    ok, thank u..il just drop by their office to inquire..

Quote Originally Posted by ndeguzman View Post
    check out this site for review materials: IELTS Downloads
    thanks for this one.. it can help..

sis i wish i could help you. my aunt is currently studying IELTS but i dunno where...but i am sure it is here in cebu... i just don't know the name of the review center

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast