Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Possessive Friends

Di ni siya pang "Love" section pero wala namay "Relationships" sa?

@mods this is an example of a thread na pang Relationships.

anyway, this thing has struck me lately coz i've never been a possessive friend in my whole life, i think. so here comes someone whom i think is possessive of a common friend, like feeling nako di siya ganahan sige mi storya adtong common friend. mas close jud hinuon sila, so i understand na maybe she feels the friendship would be 'diluted' or something. but it feels weird.we're no longer kids or teenagers c'mon!

i'm not sure if i should distance myself and avoid the ire of the 'child' or just tease her for the hell of it, which makes me another rotten child. this is sooo childish!

Default Re: Possessive Friends

TS, naa joi ana nga mga taw..i have a close friend nga dugay njd ming miga but then nag selos xa sa mga new friends nako n iya jd na g.admit nako sa wai pag duha2..hehehe..n now akng bestfriend kai nag selos pd skng uyab..i guess normal rman guro nah..flattering n a way kai u know nga importante ka nila but at the same time mejo hasol pd kai di na nuon ka free mo share sa tanan nimong experience nila..

naa bitaw ingun ana na taw, possessive, try to understand the situation and confront him or her

maybe nangigi rana imong fwend ky wala na kay bonding moments niya...

Ts lisod pud kaayo na imong kaagi over kaayo imong friend, mao sad ng nakabati sa sobra na kaayo mo ka close kay magka wala ang kaikog.

kung wala nay pag-asa nga mausab siya...maypa mangita na lang ka pet nga itoy kaysa sige ka problema ug sama nga ing-ana nga friend.

tingalig normal na sa mga pipz nga wala silay laing friends gawas sa nimo...............

Blog Entries

It's not my friend who's possessive, but iya laing friend. bale:

A = me
    B = Maria (for example)
    C = Maria's other friend; possessive of Maria, kinda jealous of A's presence.

it's like getting stuck in grade school.

I can relate (a bit) to the possessive friend because I get that way sometimes. Hehe. I'm really big on friends, and there are moments I don't feel like sharing my closest friends to anyone else. But I don't do anything rash ha.

Anyway, TS, sa imong situation, I think it's better to ignore the jealous friend. After all, dili bitaw siya imong ka-share sa friendship. Focus on your friendship with your friend, kadto common friend ninyo sa jealous friend. You can't control that jealous person's thoughts and actions, so might as well let it pass and not get stressed over it. But if ma-affected na imong friendship with the common friend, then that is when you step in and do something about it.

And yes, the whole thing is rather childish.

Blog Entries

^you know, i don't think i'll STEP IN and do something about it as you say, coz I find it easier to STEP OUT. most likely, to avoid the jealous friend, i'll avoid my friend also.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast